📚 The 'Popular Demand & Value' Wiki 3.6

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Would you like me to add Warrior Cats within this list?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:46 am

Yes. Separated each cat individually for the Full Wiki Section.
21%
Yes. Only as the full set group value, not individually.
6%
Yes. Both of the above, both individual evaluation and as a full set.
57%
No. I don't think it is necessary value-wise.
9%
No. I don't think warrior cats are that popular to be needed to be added.
8%

Total votes : 175

Re: The 'Most Demanded Pets & Their Popular Value' List V.2

Postby Hiia :mrgreen: » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:13 am

Awesome thread, helps greatly to understand what people are talking about when they use these terms. I just wanted to point out that with the corgi store pets set, you listed them as equivalent to a medium speckled rat. But in the source you provided, the person who mentioned the speckled rat was the same person who asked about the corgi rarity- they were just wanting to know what the corgi set AND medium speckled rat are worth. Not that the set is worth a medium speckled rat.

Also, that just seems high IMO. I'm not a rarities expert and I know the demand for these store pets is high right now but I don't know if they're worth that much.. maybe just a few '09 rares / lower ex-list pet each
Hiia :mrgreen:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byuller » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:22 am

Hiia :mrgreen: wrote:Awesome thread, helps greatly to understand what people are talking about when they use these terms. I just wanted to point out that with the corgi store pets set, you listed them as equivalent to a medium speckled rat. But in the source you provided, the person who mentioned the speckled rat was the same person who asked about the corgi rarity- they were just wanting to know what the corgi set AND medium speckled rat are worth. Not that the set is worth a medium speckled rat.

Also, that just seems high IMO. I'm not a rarities expert and I know the demand for these store pets is high right now but I don't know if they're worth that much.. maybe just a few '09 rares / lower ex-list pet each

Thank you for pointing that out! I'll do some more research on the matter see if I can find more recent or accurate information. I thought it was quite high myself but since this isn't meant to be my opinion list and just listing what I find I just put what I saw and didn't notice that.

I'm glad this guide is of help to you! And I hope to keep it up to date as much as possible to help others along the way.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial_Warrior » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:25 am

This really helps if I ever decide to trade for one of these pets 😍
Celestial_Warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MatchaMochi » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:04 am

thanks for making this thread, it's gonna be so much easier for me now
Image Image
MatchaMochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byuller » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Blu-the-angel wrote:This really helps if I ever decide to trade for one of these pets 😍

MatchaMochi wrote:thanks for making this thread, it's gonna be so much easier for me now

You're both very welcome!
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dwemeri » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:36 am

Bless you for making this, I was just beginning to understand the basics of the rares list when it was discontinued and I've been SO confused about how people are trading their more rare pets now. At least now I have an idea of how people are valuing these pets, and how mid advents and nons are valued in relation to each other. So thank you!

Dwemeri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byuller » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:06 am

Dwemeri wrote:Bless you for making this, I was just beginning to understand the basics of the rares list when it was discontinued and I've been SO confused about how people are trading their more rare pets now. At least now I have an idea of how people are valuing these pets, and how mid advents and nons are valued in relation to each other. So thank you!

It can be a little tough to understand the whole Non and Sorb and whatnot values without someone explaining to you what they're actually worth and to be honest a lot of people still keep getting confused by the whole Ex-Tier List pet placement, saying 'why x pet is so high or low in value if they're placed in y place'? It's confusing if you don't really know each individual pet's value and only base on the placement of the pet like 'oh this one is up on the Main list it must be worth 5 Nons!' and it ends up being the UR B-Wolf at 1.5 Nons and they don't understand why their trade gets canceled every time.

Besides, the list is still there but is heavily outdated and you cannot take anything of it for granted. It was nice whilst it lasted but it just didn't make sense as so many pets (like the example of the UR B-Wolf) were placed on a wrong spot. We asked for it to be rearranged based on trading value but that never happened and people got upset about it not working as intended anymore, so here we are, all confused.

I just had enough of adding info to a notepad without pictures to help me quickly find what I was looking for, scrolling endlessly ultimately defeated waiting for a response in Is this a Fair Trade or the How Much is this Pet Worth to find some kind of guidance cuz I didn't understand the base Non and Sorb values myself so I also placed it in this topic so you can also make your own math easily.

Very glad that it is of help to you, wish you a gorgeous day of trading!
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbunnybaby » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:09 am

Last edited by lilbunnybaby on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi hi!
Im Bunny, you can call me Bun for short tho! I love trading, animals, drawing and much more. I have adhd, depression, ptsd, and lots of anxiety so please be kind to me and others! I am an age regressor too, (sfw of course)!! Feel free to dm me anytime ^^
♡´・ᴗ・`♡ ♥︎☾☀︎︎
✶✵☾✵✶⋆
☀︎︎☾☀︎︎
lilbunnybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byuller » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:38 am

TigersandLions wrote:Image

How much is the ‘08 VR Brown Christmas Tabby worth? I know it’s a tier 5, but to be honest I don’t really know what tiers are and what they mean-?

I'm sorry but I've explicitly stated at the beginning of this post that this is not a thread for people to ask the value of pets.

Please, use the search function or look between the list by scrolling through the 4 pages to find the cat you're looking for. If you cannot find it, ask in this Thread that is meant for those questions.

Thank you
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byuller » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:11 am

Update: Added Ex-Tier List Tier Numbers for better guidance between pets as they go.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me