Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Trade Rant Thread

Postby вяσσк » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 am

Since the old one is close to bursting x3 Go rave rant, people!

Note - To share a trade, click the little link as seen here (Hope LessThanThree doesn't mind, it wasn't a bad trade or anything it was just at the top of my list) and paste that link :d Keeps names from this thread and is sure easier than print screening.

Hekomi & Jeweled wrote:
Chry wrote:Yep. . . Rant and Rave people ^^

Few rules:

1: Don't name names, we dont want anyone embarrassed here. Again DO NOT NAME NAMES!
2: If you happen to come here and see the offer you made, don't cry about it.
3: No bad talking "n00bs", as you are just as likely to be named one as the next person.
4: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No more of this senseless name calling.
5: Please guys, don't post "Bookmarking" or "marking" or "saving" etc. This topic is really popular and it will always stay close to the front page. If you want to bookmark it, there is a button at the bottom of the page that will store all the threads you want easy access too...
6: No spamming. So no chit-chat, no asking for stupid trades and no SLANDER. That means you don't judge someone because of their grammar issues or their inability to read trade messages. There is always a chance that the person on the other side of the trade might not have your language as their first language or they could even be Dyslexic.
7: Do not bad mouth COPPA'd users - As this is getting out of hand, do NOT come here to whine about how annoying it is that COPPA'd Users cannot send trade messages, fail at rarities, or are sending multiple trades/edits, or just being downright annoying. You were once a newb yourself, you should remember this. The Trade Rant Thread is not a place to badmouth the COPPA'd users.
A COPPA'd user is a member under 13 years of age. They cannot send messages on the the forums or on the main site i.e. Trade messages. Yes, there are a large number of them who do not understand rarities, but then, neither did you when you started ;)
8: I see this everyday here, and its starting to become a bit of an issue. If you are continuously getting trades for your prized pet, and its annoying and you hate it, have you considered changing the trade settings on said group? If your problems can be fixed by this, I suggest doing so and not complaining over and over about it.

Tess wrote:Just a reminder that being rude or abusive to other players is against the rules.

If you cancel a bad trade with a nasty message, you could get in trouble. So don't do it. If someone sends you a nasty message, you can report it, don't retaliate.

If someone tells you that your cancel message was a bit rude, don't get angry at THEM, just revise the way you cancel trades, and don't be such a bully in future.

If you sincerely can't think of a single nice word to say when cancelling a trade, then cancel it without a message. There's no point getting yourself in trouble over someone else's bad trade offer.

Use some common sense, and don't throw a tantrum when other people advise you to tone it down. With their advice, you potentially avoid a board warning. Throwing their advice in their face, you encourage me to give you a board warning.

Think before you post, and think before you abuse someone for sending you a bad trade. I don't care if someone asked for 100 of your very best pets for free, if you turn around and abuse them I will still warn you for nastyness.

Making a new one since the old one is almost at 8000 posts. Please let me know if I shouldn't, and this can be locked/deleted. c:
Brook <3 ?
Joshidan<>Brook
Mura c3< Brook & Cali
Brook <}< ?
вяσσк

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Orbitsy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:54 am

Yey, new thread :D
Um, no.
SUBETA
sign up to Subeta, another virtual pets website, please by clicking the above link!! <3
Orbitsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyDraco » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 am

*smells fresh thread* :)
ImageImageImage
LadyDraco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkgirl » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 am

Yay new thread! :D
Wooo 1 of the first people to post! xD
LOOKING FOR ALL FEBRUARY PETS
Looking for Store Pets on my Wishlist and Non-Jewel!
Pinkgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOTH. » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 am

First page!! w00t!
I'M QUITTING CS SOON
OFFERING VERY RARES
FOR ART!!150+ 08/09's

ImageImage
MOTH.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orbitsy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 am

umm guys.. that's kind of spamming ^^;
SUBETA
sign up to Subeta, another virtual pets website, please by clicking the above link!! <3
Orbitsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 am

GLARBLEFLARG

I have a whole group of rare and very rare pets that I'm trying to trade, but I have no good offers. D'8
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вяσσк » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 am

Er, yeah, it kinda is ^^;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-no
Brook <3 ?
Joshidan<>Brook
Mura c3< Brook & Cali
Brook <}< ?
вяσσк

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star; » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 am

Shiny new thread. c:
Anwyas, I'm still failing at hoarding. D:
People have got to stop replying with "sorry"
-___-
ImageImageImageImage
I just got back into this dragcave game haha
star;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:00 am

Posting to mark.
Also.

*sigh*
2 '08 Uncommons, 3 '09 Uncommons, 2 '09 Rare(Draft or not, it's still '09, it's still rare), and 1 '10 Uncommon
=/=
10 '10 Uncommons

Usually I'm pretty good about overpaying. But come'on x___x

Edit
Wait, I have an even better one

This is why my Cerb is now in a locked group
Last edited by Neku on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me