Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What do you think about the new rarities?

What? New rarities??
1%
I'm confused.
5%
I'm glad!
45%
I don't like them.
5%
It'll take some getting used to.
38%
IDK/Wanna vote >=D
5%

Total votes : 369

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Postby honeycat; » Thu May 02, 2024 4:55 pm

an update on my collections: cats, lions, sitting cats, malk cats & Halloween events
less than 1,000 pets total left!!!

feels quite exciting! i have 925 pets left to get. there are still a good amount of rare and below i'd say but i'm definitely reaching that point i'll have to worry about the high value stuff next. wish me luck for that haha.
honeylynn - adult - she/they
leo - 911 operator - cat mom
happily married - proud momma
11.11.21🌈 - 10.31.22🌅 ImageImage
@@@
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~wassaw~ » Thu May 02, 2024 7:01 pm

What are your goals on CS: To obtain all free butterfly wolves (ie. not store butterfly wolves). And to obtain all western dragons (not stores).
How close are you to completion: 1193 out of the 1283 bws that I need. This is not counting the bws of 2024. I have all western dragons as of January 2024, not counting the ones for 2024.
How long have you worked on this goal: August 2021 is when I started to play more consistently and set goals for myself. Though I'm sure I loved western dragons as soon as they were introduced.
I am currently collecting butterfly wolves. There are a lot... ^v^

There should be more mouse pets ;v;

Western dragons are OP and I love them >v<
~wassaw~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue May 07, 2024 2:31 am

Since I've gotten my wishlist down to about 20 something, I decided to mainly focus on getting 3 pets off it each year to keep up with the new UR pets. Anything more than that is a bonus, so far for this year I got 5

ImageImageImageImage

and my most recent fro ma few weeks ago
and, the second one I got from an art offer before I bid in the auction for the other one:

I'm hoping to double my goal and get the UR cinnabun . I am 6 pets away from a complete collection. After the cinnabun, I don't plan on getting any more of the UR pets, but I'll be watching pastel dog and UR dragon trades in case either one looks like it's going to pull a sunback and trades for them start going up.

Verdana wrote:I really like that strategy Wookie! Do you have three you're looking for specifically, or do you just see what you chance upon?

Any 3 I happen to chance upon. I did have different pets set aside for lower demand wishlist pets than I did for higher demand. I made a decision to get certain ones (like the flamingo and orange tree) with C$ or mostly C$. My highest demand pets were reserved for the sunback. I had to decline a lot of trades, but was generally able to work with what I had. I will try to get one more UR pet, but I don't really have a whole lot to offer, so I think I'll just regain funds for the rest of the year.
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Tue May 07, 2024 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Tue May 07, 2024 3:43 am

I really like that strategy Wookie! Do you have three you're looking for specifically, or do you just see what you chance upon?
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Wed May 08, 2024 2:21 pm

I'm so excited! I'm down to 7 pets from 2023 (minus URs) and I'll have another year down! :D Some of these pets are surprisingly hard to find for trade! It's always fun to see what pets it seems like a lot of people hoard because they're just almost nowhere to find even when they're not rares.
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kestrel. » Thu May 09, 2024 2:43 pm

With that guy above, my 2017 collection (excluding stores and URs) is complete!!! Thank you divine. for gifting him to me <3
Random trades are ALWAYS welcome! ;)

.Kestrel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Thu May 09, 2024 5:17 pm

I've officially completed 2023! Now to move on to 2022 (which is already 80% complete!) Slowly but surely making my way through the years. :) I'm now down to missing 1,249 pets in total (including URs, Store Pets, and Normal Release) which seems like a lot but also like almost nothing, lol.
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreddyCenobite » Fri May 10, 2024 8:51 am

Image Image Image

Okay, this isn’t the hugest of things since I've been around for all but a small handful of these dudes, but…
I now am the proud owner of a complete, TD lion set!

I should be focusing on my WL but, after finding a TD July Lioness by chance, I realized I was four lions away from it being fully TD. Kind of sad my lion set has been done for a while yet I found a UR Lion faster than finding a TD counterpart of a July lioness, two ‘09s, and both ‘08s…

Don't wanna waste a whole other post.

Dude, are you kidding?!

My WL consists of old valuables, URs, and a bunch of random stragglers from 2009. So I never go into the pound expecting to find stuff I actually need. After four pages I find this guy! I did a double take when I saw a "on your wishlist" tag. If that's not enough, it turns out he was the last January '09 I needed!
Last edited by FreddyCenobite on Sat May 11, 2024 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basic info:
Pet of the moment:

Disabled adult She/Her Dog mom Ex-retiree
Movie geek Horror fan Halloween lover
My hoards Trade thread Offsite thread
My FRHow close I am to a full CS set
RIP my little butthead ♥️
CS TikoMy Tiko

If I haven’t responded to offer(s), it means I’m thinking
Last half of my user: Sen-uh-bite (send without the “d”)
Prefer no random PMs unless it's about offers
FreddyCenobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Sat May 11, 2024 6:33 am

And with this little guy I am one away from owning all of the monthly 2009 rats. This is so exciting.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kestrel. » Mon May 13, 2024 10:42 am

With this pet, my 2014 (excluding stores and URs) is complete! Huge thanks to Shiruya. for reaching out <3
Random trades are ALWAYS welcome! ;)

.Kestrel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me