New Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

New Trade Rant Thread

Postby Maddie + Grace » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Chry wrote:Yep... rant and rave, people. ^^

Rules:
1: Don't name names; we don't want anyone embarrassed here. Again, DO NOT NAME NAMES!
2: If you happen to come here and see the offer you made, don't cry about it.
3: No bad-talking "n00bs", as you are just as likely to be named one as the next person.
4: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No more of this senseless name calling.
5: Please, don't post "Bookmarking", "marking", "saving", etc. This topic is really popular and it will always stay close to the front page. If you want to bookmark it, there is a button at the bottom of the page that will store all the threads you want easy access to,
6: No spamming. So no chit-chat, no asking for stupid trades, and no SLANDER. That means you don't judge someone because of their grammar issues or their inability to read trade messages. There is always a chance that the person on the other side of the trade might not have your language as their first language, or they could even be dyslexic.
7: Do not bad mouth COPPA'd users - as this is getting out of hand, do NOT come here to whine about how annoying it is that COPPA'd users cannot send trade messages, fail at rarities, or are sending multiple
trades/edits, or just being downright annoying. You were once a newb yourself; you should remember this. The Trade Rant Thread is not a place to badmouth the COPPA'd users.
A COPPA'd user is a member under 13 years of age. They cannot send messages on the the forums or on the main site (i.e. trade messages). Yes, there are a large number of them who do not understand rarities, but then, neither did you when you started. ;)
8:Do not complain about no trades- this is getting spammy and annoying. Anyone who posts complaining of this runs the risk of being reported, as this is not a true rant- it could be considered begging for trades. Don't post; complaining about no trades. Thank you.
9: I see this everyday here, and it's starting to become a bit of an issue. If you are continuously getting trades for your prized pet, and it's annoying and you hate it, have you considered changing the trade settings on said group? If your problems can be fixed by this, I suggest doing so and not complaining over and over about it.

Tess wrote:Just a reminder that being rude or abusive to other players is against the rules!

If you cancel a bad trade with a nasty message, you could get in trouble. So don't do it. If someone sends you a nasty message, you can report it, don't retaliate.

If someone tells you that your cancel message was a bit rude, don't get angry at THEM, just revise the way you cancel trades, and don't be such a bully in future.

If you sincerely can't think of a single nice word to say when canceling a trade, then cancel it without a message. There's no point getting yourself in trouble over someone else's bad trade offer.

Use some common sense, and don't throw a tantrum when other people advise you to tone it down. With their advice, you potentially avoid a board warning. Throwing their advice in their face, you encourage me to give you a board warning.

Think before you post, and think before you abuse someone for sending you a bad trade. I don't care if someone asked for 100 of your very best pets for free, if you turn around and abuse them I will still warn you for nastiness.

This is the new one. Old Thread:Here
Last edited by Maddie + Grace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This Account is shared by 2 people. Maddie and Grace.

You will have to wait for tradess, because we need to talk it over with each over.

We will never trade the 2009 PPS Owl (Rare)

Grace- Visit my website: http://bbgrace.edublogs.org
Maddie- This is mine: http://bbmaddie.edublogs.org

Me and ~Maddie~ are merging accounts, they will be soon sending their pets to my account, please dont ban us.

Our Flag counter:
Maddie + Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Trade Rant Tread

Postby KumyaKuma » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Just kill me Now!
Really I guess dates really don't matter and of course the common and uncommon makes everything better :(
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddie + Grace » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

This Account is shared by 2 people. Maddie and Grace.

You will have to wait for tradess, because we need to talk it over with each over.

We will never trade the 2009 PPS Owl (Rare)

Grace- Visit my website: http://bbgrace.edublogs.org
Maddie- This is mine: http://bbmaddie.edublogs.org

Me and ~Maddie~ are merging accounts, they will be soon sending their pets to my account, please dont ban us.

Our Flag counter:
Maddie + Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuddlyfoof » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 pm

New thread!!

I just got a trade from someone -unfair to me- ssaying "This is fair please accept" thdn they canceled before i could do anything eith it saying that it was extremely unfair to them and w horrible the trade was
My sister is Team_Dobby
We share the same IP adress

My sister, Team_Dobby, has to get onto my account to adopt the Advent pets for me. My computer is broken, please don't ban us!
Cuddlyfoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nubbs » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Smiley Smoothie wrote:Bad Trade
wow fail
Nubbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Like a Bird ♥ » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Yay. New thread ♥

Rant : People who brake / don't read rules >.< ♥
    -

━━━━━━━━━

┌────────────┐

hoodie allen is my fave

└────────────┘

━━━━━━━━━
    -
    -

━━━━━━━━━

WE SHOULD
    ━━( TAKE A )━━
    WALK SOMEDAY,
    DREAM ABOUT
    ⊰ WHAT WE ⊱
    COULD'VE
    BEEN ━━

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━
    coding
    ━━━━━━━━━
    Like a Bird ♥

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby bodie » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Rant: people who make tons of the same thread within 15 minutes.

Also, yay for a shiny new thread!
    goodbye kurloz
    cs won't forget u bb
    bodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby wit » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 pm

When people gift you -_____-

/ME NO LIKEY
    PS Is my Brasta <3 BE JELLY ಠ_ಠ
    Chiambisu stalks me, likes to watch me sleep at night and has an obsession with my butt, it's her thang. owo;;
    I am looking for these two outcomes, please send a trade, I will pay '09 rares for bulk.
    Image & Image

wit

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby KumyaKuma » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm slightly confused this one person post in their rules that only pets in their Trade Group are for trade.(Thye have like a million other groups with spazzy titles)
    Yet they have a BA that is name "Blahblah NEEEEFT" I sent them a trade with a july rerelease rat on my side.I wonder if they will blow up on me?
    Last edited by KumyaKuma on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    KumyaKuma

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Sizacu » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Dusk & Pudding wrote:Rant: people who make tons of the same thread within 15 minutes.

This. though i've already complained about it
    Oh, and when people offer unfairly for your pets, even though they're quite well-known/have thousands of posts.

SlamminScreenDoorz wrote:I'm slightly confused this one person post in their rules that only pets in their Trade Group are for trade.(Thye have like a million other groups with spazzy titles)
    Yet they have a BA that is name "Blahblah<3 {NEFT}" I sent them a trade with a july rerelease rat on my side.I wonder if they will blow up on me?

Op, nope, I won't xD I'd better take off that NEFT thing, I forgot to rename the pet xD
    For every effect there is a root cause. Find and address the root cause
    rather than try to fix the effect, as there is no end to the latter
    .”
    - Celestine Chua
    Sizacu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me