Please Lock, New Thread! =) How Much Is This Pet Worth....

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Please Lock, New Thread! =) How Much Is This Pet Worth....

Postby Chianya » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 am

How Much Is This Pet Worth??

Hey guys! I know that there are many of us who want to know what a pet is worth *before* putting up for auction / up for trade, and as of now there's no real place to find that out! We can find out how rare it is, but given the complexity and the nuances of the rarities of CS pets, that only gives us a vague idea of what it's worth.

Well this thread is meant to take care of that problem! Simply come here, make a post with either the common CS name or a picture of the pet (a picture is preferrable ;) ) asking what the pet is worth, and one of CS' many knowledgable members will come and give you an idea!

Please keep in mind that this thread is meant to only give you an idea of what it's worth. Just because somebody says a pet is worth an Aug. 08 on this thread, that doesn't mean someone will definately bid an Aug. 08 in your auction. We can only help you decide whether to put it up for auction or up for trade based on what that pet has gone for in the past; we cannot guarantee what you'll actually get for it.

RULES

1. Do not ask about ongoing trades; that belongs in the "Is This A Fair Trade?" thread.
2. Don't ask about rarity; ask what the pet is *worth*.
3. Don't spam.
4. All of Tess' CS & forum rules apply.

~Chianya

PS I may go through the posts and then post the pets and the response (what they're worth) in the next post as time goes on, we'll see XD
Last edited by Chianya on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
From Chianya to mods: I am transferring my pets to AiraSkylar (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6259) since the pets will really help Aira (formerly Jhey) to create a CS helper organization. If you want to double check this with me, find me on Aywas at Chianya (#12264). As of March 21st, 2012, this account is permanently inactive - I just do not know how to delete it.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much Is This Pet Worth??" Thread

Postby Chianya » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 am

Saving for later!
From Chianya to mods: I am transferring my pets to AiraSkylar (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6259) since the pets will really help Aira (formerly Jhey) to create a CS helper organization. If you want to double check this with me, find me on Aywas at Chianya (#12264). As of March 21st, 2012, this account is permanently inactive - I just do not know how to delete it.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chianya » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:47 am

To get things started:

Does anyone know what a Bernese Mountain Dog Advent 08 is worth as far as Advents go? I thought it was one of the rarer ones, and I need another Rare Advent for my really rare advent auctions coming up, so I'm trying to find one that's closest to the Sock Dog, the Angel Advent, and the Black Advent as far as rarities go....I hope this fella comes close! XD

EDIT: This guy lol Image

~Chianya
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haylin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 am

Chianya wrote:To get things started:

Does anyone know what a Bernese Mountain Dog Advent 08 is worth as far as Advents go? I thought it was one of the rarer ones, and I need another Rare Advent for my really rare advent auctions coming up, so I'm trying to find one that's closest to the Sock Dog, the Angel Advent, and the Black Advent as far as rarities go....I hope this fella comes close! XD

EDIT: This guy lol Image

~Chianya

I think it's worth the black advent,but not the sock dog.Maby the angel but not sure about that,the rarity of this pet should be uncommen/rare.Many people search advents so swapping for an other advent is a good deal.Maby you should mention that advent dogs from April/June are all equel when you look at the rarity,at least I have seen Sorren Fey posted that quit a few times in the threat she made then just names like yours :lol:
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qittenpie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 am

*pops in with an evil grin* Thou shall regret directing me to this thread...XD. But I'll go light for. now. :3

The 'rarity meter' says he's rare, but how much are these fella's going for?

This guy is also labeled 'Rare' . Same question, basically. X3.

And what sort of rat is this and how much is he worth? XD . I ninja'd him, along with A Tabby Santa Hat Advent Cat and a Tinsel Horse. (Incidently, what are they worth? X3)
ImageImage

and the universe said I love you
and the universe said you have played the game well
and the universe said everything you need is within you
and the universe said you are stronger than you know
and the universe said you are the daylight
and the universe said you are the night
and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you
and the universe said the light you seek is within you
and the universe said you are not alone

qittenpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weby099 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 am

What would a Yellow Sorbet be worth?

EDIT - I posted on the 'Is This A Fair Trade?' thread but no one replied. I hope this is the right place to post this.

------------------------------

okay, so I have an Auction for the Yellow Sorbet and someone wants to know which one is the best. Im horrible at these things, so Im turning to you guys xD

weby099 wrote:

Offers - (wishlist offers are in red and dreamlist offers are in yellow.)

Emma Saige - Blue Balloon (BlueBalloon - Kinda In between Wish+DreamList)
Silverkit - 3 Rare Rats, 2 '08 Advents, PPS Ornament (2 '08 Advents, PPS Ornament Advent, 3 Rare Rats, Everything Except Rats on DreamList/Wishlist)
nekoasato - 2 Advents and DrinkMe+EatMe Dogs (All on Wishlist)
kittenpompom123 - (I think it's the best, but i dunno) All pets from THIS group + 27C$.
hi! I just got unCOPPA'd, so if you remember me, feel free to send me a message!

weby099

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chianya » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 am

Rockpup5 wrote:*pops in with an evil grin* Thou shall regret directing me to this thread...XD. But I'll go light for. now. :3

The 'rarity meter' says he's rare, but how much are these fella's going for?

This guy is also labeled 'Rare' . Same question, basically. X3.

And what sort of rat is this and how much is he worth? XD . I ninja'd him, along with A Tabby Santa Hat Advent Cat and a Tinsel Horse. (Incidently, what are they worth? X3)

From what I've seen, the Halloween Ponies aren't going for a whole lot, although the PPS is worth a bit more than the adults it seems. I didn't get a single bid for any of the Halloween Horses that I posted - I had to take down two auctions. That was in November though, so they may have grown in rarity since. I'd say that you could get say...an Oct. 08 (Uncommon for the Grown, a rare like the Watermelon Dog for the PPS - but not a Halloween 08), or perhaps an Egg Hunt Bunny like the Hyena Bunny or Heart Bunny. I traded one of mine for an Elf PPS though, since nobody wants mine XD

With those rats, it depends. Usually they're not worth a whole lot - I'd trade them for an all purple Easter Bunny or....*maybe* a Green Sparkle. However, they're great for getting rarer pets from newbies or other members who are just looking for Rares for their trades. It's also good to keep in your Rare trade group for future ninja-ing...the common Advent 08 rats are one of the few pets marked "Rare" that aren't really worth a whole lot ;)

But I've seen the Santa Hat Advent Cat go for anywhere from an Ice PPS to Boarder Collie Advent 08 - those can be pretty popular ;)

EDIT: And I call those rats the Creme Brulee Advent 08 Re-Release rats, but I highly doubt that's it's common name :lol:

~Chianya
Last edited by Chianya on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Sharni~* » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:24 am

Chianya wrote:
Dark Sharni wrote:I am not asking the worth of a pet, but i need advise...

I have a joker, and I could get: Blue Sorbet, Pink Balloon Dog and a Clear Eyed Galaxy plus more for it... But I love it so much.

So, my question: Should I trade it?

If I could get another Joker for just 1 of those offered pets I would consider it more as I could get one back... But should I?

If you could definately get all three of those dogs for your Joker (like if someone has offered it), than I say trade it. I'm 99.9% sure that you can get a Joker for any one of those 3 + a rare or two (like an Advent 08 or September 08 or something).

~Chianya

kk, thanks :D
*~Sharni~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LegionWolf » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 am

So how much exactly is the Angel Advent worth? I've gotten tons of offers on this, but have canceled them all since none of them could match the worth. But maybe I'm just thinking it's worth more than it really is?
just yourself be if weird is you

LegionWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qittenpie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 am

Chianya wrote:
Rockpup5 wrote: blah blah blah insert talking here

From what I've seen, the Halloween Ponies aren't going for a whole lot, although the PPS is worth a bit more than the adults it seems. I didn't get a single bid for any of the Halloween Horses that I posted - I had to take down two auctions. That was in November though, so they may have grown in rarity since. I'd say that you could get say...an Oct. 08 (Uncommon for the Grown, a rare like the Watermelon Dog for the PPS - but not a Halloween 08), or perhaps an Egg Hunt Bunny like the Hyena Bunny or Heart Bunny. I traded one of mine for an Elf PPS though, since nobody wants mine XD

With those rats, it depends. Usually they're not worth a whole lot - I'd trade them for an all purple Easter Bunny or....*maybe* a Green Sparkle. However, they're great for getting rarer pets from newbies or other members who are just looking for Rares for their trades. It's also good to keep in your Rare trade group for future ninja-ing...the common Advent 08 rats are one of the few pets marked "Rare" that aren't really worth a whole lot ;)

But I've seen the Santa Hat Advent Cat go for anywhere from an Ice PPS to Boarder Collie Advent 08 - those can be pretty popular ;)

EDIT: And I call those rats the Creme Brulee Advent 08 Re-Release rats, but I highly doubt that's it's common name :lol:

~Chianya

Thankies! (Maybe everyone wants you to keep your Halloween Ponehs? XD)
ImageImage

and the universe said I love you
and the universe said you have played the game well
and the universe said everything you need is within you
and the universe said you are stronger than you know
and the universe said you are the daylight
and the universe said you are the night
and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you
and the universe said the light you seek is within you
and the universe said you are not alone

qittenpie

My pets