Sleeping Customs and Icon Shop! Announcement!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Sleeping Customs and Icon Shop! Announcement!

Postby cloudstarwolf » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Dream a Little Dream
If ever you guys were or had been looking for PET- art from me. I am now an official artist on Eldemore!
I'm here if you wanted to add me, I would love to see more familiar faces over there as well! :) . I'm very excited and my first pet set will be coming out in July. :)

Hey guys, I didn't think I needed to ever make a post about this but it has come to my attention that it probably needs to be said.

The white wolf with the cat on it's back, the one in my signature now? That you don't see a code for anywhere on any of the forums, and who's face is on my icon, and who is sitting on the top of my custom shop? That's *MY* character. This is my sleeper, a personal one for me. Do *NOT* go copying it and putting it in your own rules. The characters here are me and my son's and are NOT to be used at all. This is the same as *ANY* commissioner's sleeper that I have used for an example UNLESS they specifically allow it when you ASK THEM.

If you see it somewhere, in someone's rules, it's without my permission. Please come to me first so that I can speak to the person.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Welcome to my Art shop!
**Everything does have a USD price as well, please PM me if that is something that you were interested in instead of CS pets. My DA is : http://cloudstar-wolf.deviantart.com/**
What's currently being offered:

Closed for now.

What does this shop have?
Headshot Icons:
All characters are copyrighted to their owners and the art is mine. Please do not use without the owner's written permission.
You will get two (2) icon sizes. The original size of 200 x200 and a smaller version to post here or other places at 100 x100
Examples of shaded ( top) and flat colored (bottom row) icons:
price(s)
Flat icons: (5) 2008-2009 wishlist rares or (1) Advent list
Shaded icons: (10) 2008-2009 wishlist rares or (2) Advent list or (1) September list

Fullbody (Shaded or Flat) Pictures:
size of the picture you will receive is 2100 x 1500 this picture has been shrunk to fit on the page!
Prices:
Flat-colored: (1)-(2) Main List
Cell-Shaded: (3)-(4) Main List or (1) above the Big Gap

Sleeping Characters:
Price List*:
*note about payments. Everything is for Wishlist Only. I will also need you to send the trade as a ready-to-accept after we discuss the price. I will not accept until I have your picture finished but if I get swamped or my notes suddenly don't make sense, I find you by using this thread and by confirming it with the trade. The PM's are for haggling! Thank you!

To start the pup- an advent will be required.
If you don't have an advent, I will not do the art. No exceptions.
Existing Line Art

*(1)One to (4)four colors, not complicated design: (1) Advents list
*Complicated design (i.e. Natural wolf colors, something like the fox above, or anything with spots):(3)-(5)Advent List or (2)September's list or (1)main list*
*(these take the most time and the price is highly dependent upon how complicated a design we're talking about!)

Edited Line art!

*Moving Lion-tail: (2) 2008-2010 rares
*Feathered Wings: (1) 2008-2010 rare
*Steampunk wings: (1) 2008-2010 rare
*Multiple tails!: (4) uncommons or up to (2) rares depending on how many tails we're talking about! (2 rares would be for like- NINE tails...)
*Earrings/ear pieces on moving ear: (1) 2009-2011 rare
*Earrings/ear pieces on not moving ear: (1) uncommon
*Bangles and bracelets: (1) uncommon
*Hair styles: (2) uncommon or (1) 2008-2010 rare
*Props: (1)-(2) uncommon
*Hats: (1) 2008 rare ( have to adjust a lot for the moving ear!)

Free Edits

*Claws/no claws
*floppy ears/perked ears/fox ears
*necklace with a babble
*feathers on strings :)
*Strawberries
*tennis ball
*bob tail/non-moving lion-tail/fox tail/cheetah tail/lizard tail
*scars

Facts and Rules!
Read these if you read nothing else on this page!!! This is very very important!!!
I use Photoshop and Image Ready. These take at least an hour or more to make. There are 11 frames to each gif, and there can be upwards of 40 layers or more. A recolor takes time, especially if there are complicated markings. Add more time for objects and other addons that need to be drawn in. In turn it will not be easy to get a custom. The Sleeping Rare's List is coming out as I do them, and those are free!

1.Please, I do not want to hear, "that's too much". You don't have to get one then. (Suggested reading about this subject.)

Along these same lines, if you do not read the price list. I will know. I am tired of cancelling trades because people do not take the time to read and see if they can afford it. Before I add your name to the list, I expect to have a payment sitting in my inbox. No payment, no art.
2. I would love all the references for your character that you have! I do not mind designing things, but if I'm given a reference it will be easier for both of us, and cheaper for you!
3. Please send your trade as a 'ready to accept'. Again, I will not accept it until the art is finished and I can put it in the message but I will not start the picture until it is sent as this.
4. I don't mind that you take the art off site! Do not remove my name or claim the art is yours though. That ruins everyone's day.
5. Please use your art wherever you like! :) Art is for showing!
6. if I can't understand you, we can't do business. ( chat speak to a minimum please! I understand that some people are on their phones and it's easier to type that way though! )
7. I am uncomfortable in doing a character that is not 'owned' by the person commissioning. So I will not be doing art for a contest entry to win that character, I'm sorry. In the same vein, I WILL do 'inspired' character designs, like several that I've done of Homestuck or the ilk. I will do gifts for people, because that's a thing and art is fun like that. I will not be doing anything that's direct copyrighted characters : no bugs bunny, daffy ducks, or wolf's rain.
I think that covers it!

Please Post here First.
This will help me keep track of who ordered what! Please use the little form! Unless you have a predone one! :) Thank you guys so much!
FORM! :
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]What kind of commission? (Sleeper, Icon, Fullbody?)[/b]
[b]Character Reference:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]
[b]Pose? (optional):[/b]
[b]Anything Else?: [/b]

I AM CLOSED!!!!! PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

What the que is!
Regular commissions:
Amaranthyne (shaded icon)
From the Auction:
Lunastar! 7 flat colored icons,
Morning! 1 sleeping dog, 22 flat colored icons!!!

For the AUCTION people with multipleflat colored icons- pretend the flat colored icons are tokens- and you can turn those in for something else IF YOU WANT!

2 flat colored icons= 1 cell shaded icon
6 flat colored icons= 1 flat colored character
12 flat colored icons= 1 cell shaded character

If you read this far: YAY! Now you get to know that I **CAN** be bribed to do completely different line arts as well. These guys here were bribes:
But that the meaning of the bribe- is to give me something of GREATER INCENTIVE than what I am getting for the recolors. Hint: Main list pets.
Good luck!
Last edited by cloudstarwolf on Tue May 20, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 201 times in total.
cloudstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sleeping Custom Gifs Shop! -OPEN-

Postby Eren Yeager » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Owo looks nice! Ill be ordering again soon~<3
ATTENTION: I WILL NOT BE ON UNTIL FRIDAY AND AM MOVING PMS WILL BE HELD OFF UNTIL I CAN GET TO THEM, I AM DEEPLY SORRY.
Eren Yeager

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudstarwolf » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:29 am

Bump
cloudstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Dawn... » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:55 am

Could you make a CE galaxy?

-Dawn
ImageImageImage

Pet's name: ♥♥Dawn♥♥
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
...Dawn...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudstarwolf » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:03 am

Attention to the top please! If you were my customer yesterday, I would really really like it if you would resend the trades even though I know right now you likely have your art? If you don't have your art, I have it most likely and we can work something out.

Sorry for this! I wish I had could've helped what happened!
cloudstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 am

Did you ever answer back when I asked if my Fennec fox fursona was complicated or not? ;u;
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xPLEASEDELETEx » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:25 am

Hey, Cheֆhiяeֆmile here. I shall resend the trade. Do you need me to repost the examples and such?

~Cheֆhiяeֆmile
xPLEASEDELETEx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vegtaboom » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:33 am

I'm going to repost my form aswell o3o

I would like a custom! <3
Username: Runs With Scissors
Ref: X
Details/extras: Could her tounge be sticking out? it's green ^^ The paw is only on the left side of her face and there is a little bit of green fur inside both her ears. The spots are on her back, shoulders, hanuches and tail top ^^
Accesories: Necklace, three black earings on her left ear
Payment: Sending <3
Vegtaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudstarwolf » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 am

@Twisted Reality. No? I don't even recall speaking with you about such things. Because I'm not offering to do fennec foxes right now. or any foxes.

All the characters were wolves/dogs that I had done yesterday and the only discussion was when cats and pups/kittens might be introduced.

I remember the pictures though. If you had sent a character my way- resend the sheet. We'll talk about pricing. Thank you!

@Runs with scissors! Thank you so much for resending the form!!! I really really appreciate it!! omgosh!
cloudstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 am

Maybe it disappeared before you could read it. x3
Okay, so, is this character considered complicated to you?
Leaving off the items and just using the wolf LA, what would the price be?
Thank you. ^-^
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me