ᴅяαgоиѕριяιт~мυѕιc αиᴅ ωяιтιиg ѕнoρ {CLOSED}

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

ᴅяαgоиѕριяιт~мυѕιc αиᴅ ωяιтιиg ѕнoρ {CLOSED}

Postby Jadeghost » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Hello there. I see you have stumbled upon my simple little art shop. But here, I offer very different things than most artists here on CS. While I am not so gifted with visual art, I happen to be quite skilled with both writing stories and composing music. Please continue reading below to see exactly what I can offer you!

Last edited by Jadeghost on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:42 am, edited 9 times in total.
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

яυℓєѕ

Postby Jadeghost » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 pm

~Please do NOT claim any of my work as your own. This is highly disrespectful to me as an artist considering how hard I work on some of these pieces, and you WILL be caught.

~No arguing with me or any other player on this thread. You will be banned from posting and ordering in the future.

~Do not rush me. I have a moderating position here, a job, and a life outside the internet. If for any reason I fail to complete your order, you will be refunded in full. If for some reason your commission will take longer than expected, I will notify you. Rushing me does include "bumping" the thread. If I want to bump the topic up, I can do that myself, and I don't require assistance.

~That being said, please don't post when I am closed. If you have a concern about your order, message me privately. Unless I have told you otherwise, it is still a work in progress and I haven't forgotten about it.

~Please send a trade with payment once I have accepted your order. I will NOT accept the payment until your order is completely finished, but the trade must be sent before I will begin.

~I reserve the right to decline any order for any reason I see fit; if I feel that I cannot do a quality job I may simply reject your request. I am not perfect, and my piano skills especially are very limited.
Last edited by Jadeghost on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

єхαмρℓєѕ αиᴅ ρяιcιиg

Postby Jadeghost » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 pm

I am a very accomplished writer: I have been taking specialized classes and studying this art for nearly seven years now, and I currently am in the process of writing a novel I hope to publish in the near future. In my spare time, I'd be glad to write you a story for a character, detail their personality, or even write song lyrics! I'm very open to any kind of writing you want me to do.

єхαмρℓєѕ;
story/novel sample
literate roleplay sample
roleplay characters

ρяιcιиg;
500 words or less=three (3) common or very common pets on my wishlist
501-1000 words=two (2) uncommon pets on my wishlist
1001-2500 words=one (1) rare pet from before 2010
2501-5000 words=one (1) rare pet on my wishlist
5001-10000 words=one (1) advent list dog
10000 words+? Message me privately and we will discuss a price.

Music is my passion, and my life. I have been playing oboe since I was ten years old, and now I am majoring in music performance in college. Every day, I attend specialized music classes ranging from basic theory to history, and I have been a member of very high ranking orchestras and wind symphonies throughout my career. My senior year of high school, I was honored to win not one, but three senior solo competitions of three different groups I was so privileged to be a part of!
    That being said, I have a very vast knowledge and understanding of the musical world. I thought it would be neat if I could offer my services to all of you! I will offer anything from a basic melody to an entire composition, mostly performed on piano, but I play oboe, English horn, and saxophone as well. Sheet music of what I write is also available for a little bit of an extra charge.

єхαмρℓєѕ;
an example of my ability
*disclaimer* I did NOT compose the piece above: it is called River Flows in You and it is by Yiruma. This was simply included to give you an example of my piano ability. I've only been playing for a few years.

The examples below were composed and recorded by me:
a full piece
slow, lyrical melody
faster, technical melody

My first finished commission (piece belongs to Rosemarrie):
full piece

ρяιcιиg;
a simple melody with no block chords, 30 seconds or less=three (3) uncommons on my wishlist
a complex melody with no block chords, 30 seconds or less=four (4) uncommons on my wishlist
a simple melody with block chords underneath=one (1) rare on my wishlist
a complex melody with block chords underneath=two (2) rares OR one (1) very rare on my wishlist
a full piece (this would include a melody, whether it be simple or complex, and actual accompaniment in the left hand rather than just simple chords=bribe me.
This could also take up to several weeks depending on my inspiration. For full pieces, I will take nothing less than Advent list DOGS.

If you want sheet music for anything I compose for you, no matter the length or complexity of the piece, please add a rare from before 2010 onto your payment. I usually do not bother writing out things that I compose, so making sheet music takes a lot of extra time.
Last edited by Jadeghost on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕℓoтѕ

Postby Jadeghost » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 am

If there are no slots open or if I announce that I am closed, please do not post any more forms.
I will only open when I know I have enough time to complete orders.

ωяιтιиg ѕℓoтѕ;
~CLOSED
~CLOSED

мυѕιc ѕℓoтѕ;
~Cole
~Mello-chan
Last edited by Jadeghost on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:42 am, edited 13 times in total.
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

foямѕ

Postby Jadeghost » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 am

So, you're still here and you have decided you want to order? Now all that's left is to simply fill out the form below!

foям foя cυѕтoм ωяιтιиg;

Code: Select all
[color=#400000][b]ι αм яєqυєѕтιиg cυѕтoм ωяιтιиg![/b][/color]

[list][size=85][b]username;[/b]
[b]what you want me to write;[/b] (story, poem, lyrics, other)
[b]how long you want it to be;[/b]
[b]if I am writing for a character, link to ref;[/b]
[b]if you have something else you want it to be based on, links or description here;[/b]
[b]payment;[/b] (link to trade or pictures of pets you're offering)
[/size][/list]

foям foя cυѕтoм мυѕιc;

Code: Select all
[color=#400000][b]ι αм яєqυєѕтιиg cυѕтoм мυѕιc![/b][/color]

[list][size=85][b]username;[/b]
[b]simple or complex melody;[/b]
[b]no chords, block chords, or full piece;[/b]
[b]minor key or major key;[/b]
[b]slow song or fast song;[/b]
[b]is there any specific key you would like it written in, or do you have no preference;[/b]
[b]if I am writing for a character, link to ref;[/b]
[b]if you have something else you want it to be based on, links or description here;[/b] (it helps me greatly if you list a few pieces in styles you like or want your piece to be based off of)
[b]sheet music of the finished piece or no;[/b]
[b]payment;[/b] (link to trade or pictures of pets you're offering)
[/size][/list]
Last edited by Jadeghost on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fяєqυєитℓу αѕкєᴅ qυєѕтιoиѕ

Postby Jadeghost » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 am

Maybe I can help answer them!

How will I receive the writing I order?
When I am finished with your commission, I will PM it to you. I would advise saving anything you order from me onto your own computer or to a word document, since I cannot guarantee how long I will be able to save the piece for you. If you use my writing anywhere on this site, kindly credit me by linking back to this shop!

How will I receive the music I order?
I will post each finished piece as an mp3 file to my tumblr, tagged under #jade's compositions, and I will PM you the link to the post one it is finished. One I compose you something, that piece belongs to you. If you want to download the audio file to your computer, I can arrange to email it to you if you contact me on tumblr since email addresses cannot be shared here. Sheet music will be emailed to you as well, if you request it.

Your prices are too expensive!
I'm sorry you feel that way, but they will not be lowered. I take great care to ensure that you are satisfied with whatever you order from me, and I am taking time out of my life to write and or compose for you, all for virtual currency. Please keep this in mind, and remember that this website is only here for us to have fun :3

You requested a wishlist pet as payment and I don't have one, can I still pay with another pet?!
I'm sorry, but no. I'm only interested in receiving wishlist pets as payment since the only pets I collect on the site are for hoards.

More questions will be added to this post if I keep answering the same one all the time C:
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby Jadeghost » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 am

~
Jadeghost