A Must Click Art/Siggy Shop!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

A Must Click Art/Siggy Shop!

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Introduction•Rules •Payment •Samples •Font And symbols•Form•Slots•VIP Members•

OPEN.
Hai Guys, It's Cake and I would <3 to edit photos and that's what this shop is mainly for!
Scroll down if you want a signature instead o3o!
Im really kind, I don't bite but I do have a lot of pages for you to read to get a picture!
I use a few programs like Adobe PhotoShop, PixelMator, PaintBrush, ArtRage4, Manga Studio and Pizap for my editing (just a little bit of credits) and the format of the info is using my friend, ToxicJade's. She originally made it but she said I could use it, well, here is her signature shop o3o viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2208480
Just in case you don't know how to post photos on places throughout CS, I will PM you the edited photo and a code so you simply click select all, copy it and paste it where you want tho it is for CS only.
Want an edited photo?
Please keep on reading (on posts after this) before asking for one so I know that you know what I want from you.
News:
•Grand opening - 4/06/2014
• No Discounts Yet for Members!
• All slots open, feel free to submit a form!

Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Sun May 04, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
You Never Know What Is Sweet Until You Taste It. Come on, Don't Be Scared, Taste or Try Something New, Something You Have Never Done
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Channel* *Art/Signature Shop* *Auction*
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Must Click Art Shop, Cake's Art Shop!

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm

•Introduction • Rules •Payment •Samples •Font And symbols•Form•Slots•VIP Members•

Tess's Rules. They all apply. If you haven't read them, be sure to before posting on this thread.
Spamming. Please, please don't. I really don't want this thread cluttered with a whole heap of spam, as I'm sure you would understand.
Manners and Etiquette. Basically, please be a pleasant, or at least tolerable, person. If you don't like something mentioned here, fine, that's your opinion, and if it really matters to you, please PM me, but be polite while doing so.
Stealing? No. Each and every photo I make is either for myself or the person whom I am making it for, and is not for you to use without express permission from myself. This also applies to any and all examples that I might put up on this thread.
Posting. Please don't post when the shop is obviously closed or under construction (There will be a large notice, don't worry).
Changes/troubles. If you ever experience any errors with your art, please let me know and I will fix them as soon as possible. Likewise if you are unhappy with how your art has turned out; I will strive to make you happy.
Rushing. I do have a life outside of CS and I am a human so I need to have free time for things outside of editing photos so please don't rush. I will try and get photos done under a weeks time but if I don't have access to my computer or don't have time, I will notice you beforehand or make the price cheaper because it is my fault for giving art late.
• These may be altered. I may alter these rules at any time, but I will post a notice whenever I do so.
Others. Do not let me edit any CS pets or items, I do not want to get warnings! The only time my shop is closed is when I am busy with other artworks or when Im on holiday! If I don't have any slots left (will be shown on the post after the form), please do not submit any forms because I am either busy or I don't have access.
Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
You Never Know What Is Sweet Until You Taste It. Come on, Don't Be Scared, Taste or Try Something New, Something You Have Never Done
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 pm

•Introduction •Rules •Payment •Samples •Font And symbols•Form•Slots•VIP Members•

Payment. I would now appreciate it if you pay me beforehand so that I have a motivation to make your art work, the people that pay beforehand will be served first. There is no set payment, so please be honest and pay me whatever you honestly think your artwork will be worth since I spend a lot of time on it. I accept both pets, items and C$. Even so, I will still edit your photos without beforehand payment if you want to pay me judged on the final result. If you don't pay me a week after I have shown you what your photo will look like, I will PM you. Same with roughly two weeks. After three weeks, I will PM you an official thread warning. After three warnings, I will accept that you do not want to pay me and so I will not give you the coding and will decline any other art requests you may post, at least until I am paid. After all, I went through trouble of making your artwork if you aren't going to pay. I understand if you are going away somewhere or are unable to access the computer, but please notify me beforehand.

Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 pm

•Introduction •Rules •Payment •Samples •Font And symbols•Form•Slots•VIP Members•

Here Are Some Examples of Art I made Before Or Are Requested (For Reference Only):

Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 pm

•Introduction •Rules •Payment •Samples •Font And Symbols•Form•Slots•VIP Members•

Here are some font and symbols (if you want me to add text to your artwork).

Symbols
❤ ♡ ☼ ✿ ✎ ♋ ✄ ∞
☠ ★ ♚ ♛ ☯ ➳ ♪ ♫ ツ
♩ ♬ ✞ ✝ ☮ ✦ ✧ ♤ ♧ ♡
✖ ☽ ↷ ♞ ♟ ♜ ☂ ✉ 
Font
Simply write down the name of
the font you like from this website:
http://www.dafont.com

Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 pm

•Introduction •Rules •Payment •Samples•Font And Symbols•Form•Slots•VIP Members•

Please fill out the form. For the text, symbols, font and quotes, they are optional. You don't need to fill it in unless you want me to add text into the picture.

Code: Select all
Username:
Favorite Color (Color That Will Be Mainly Used in Photo):
Picture(s):
Text? If so, What?:
Symbols? If so, What?:
Font Name(If You Want Text Included):
Quotes? If so, What?:
Payment and Before or After:
Additional Info:

Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Image ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
•Introduction •Rules •Payment •Samples•Font And Symbols•Slots•VIP Members• ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
I usually like leaving 5 empty slots so I don't get massive requests and not enough time to complete them. Even when I don't have slots, you can submit but keep in mind that I need to finish the first 5 slots before you.
I do give discount sometimes like a free photo etc but most of the discount are for VIP Members only. Keep reading to find out about VIP Members. ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Image ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
•Introduction •Rules •Payment •Samples•Font And Symbols•Slots•VIP Members▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

How to Become a VIP Member (PM Me If You Have Questions)
• As payment, you pay a rare or higher
• Asked for art more than twice (I keep records)
• Shared my forum with a friend and your friend asked for art and payed
• Put my forum link in your signature or trading rules
• Subscribe to me (with proof): Channel
That's all for now! I will edit it when needed :)

Why Be a VIP Member?
• You will get free edited art ( :clap: ) and discounts (buy 1 get 1 free, 50% off on pets); I will PM you if it happens, it will also be in my news
• When I get a lot of art needed to be edited, I might give them to you (if you want) and you edit it for me (I will of course pay you!)
• You will get gift bombs (once in a while) of WL pets/items or dollars.

Isn't that nice? Why not join NOW? Pick one of the ways and tell me/show me to become a VIP Member!
Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:53 pm

FriendsWantCakeAJ wrote:
Introduction•Rules •Payment •Samples •Form•

OPEN.
Hai Guys, It's Cake and I would <3 to make signatures and that's what this shop is mainly for!
Im really kind, I don't bite but I do have a lot of pages for you to read to get a signature!
There will be examples of some examples!
Want a one and only signature?
Please keep on reading (on posts after this) before asking for one so I know that you know what I want from you.
News:
•Grand opening - 5/01/14

Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Sun May 04, 2014 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriendsWantCakeAJ » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 am

FriendsWantCakeAJ wrote:
•Introduction • Rules •Payment •Samples •Form•

Tess's Rules. They all apply. If you haven't read them, be sure to before posting on this thread.
Spamming. Please, please don't. I really don't want this thread cluttered with a whole heap of spam, as I'm sure you would understand.
Manners and Etiquette. Basically, please be a pleasant, or at least tolerable, person. If you don't like something mentioned here, fine, that's your opinion, and if it really matters to you, please PM me, but be polite while doing so.
Stealing? No. Each and every signature I make is either for myself or the person whom I am making it for, and is not for you to use without express permission from myself. This also applies to any and all examples that I might put up on this thread.
Posting. Please don't post when the shop is obviously closed or under construction (There will be a large notice, don't worry).
Changes/troubles. If you ever experience any errors with your signature, please let me know and I will fix them as soon as possible. Likewise if you are unhappy with how your art has turned out; I will strive to make you happy.
Rushing. I do have a life outside of CS and I am a human so I need to have free time for things outside of making signatures so please don't rush. I will try and get signatures done under a weeks time but if I don't have access to my computer or don't have time, I will notice you beforehand or make the price cheaper because it is my fault for giving art late.
• These may be altered. I may alter these rules at any time, but I will post a notice whenever I do so.
Others. Do not let me edit any CS pets or items, I do not want to get warnings! The only time my shop is closed is when I am busy with other artworks or when Im on holiday!
Go to the next page! More things o3o
Last edited by FriendsWantCakeAJ on Sun May 04, 2014 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ImageImageImage
*Trading Thread*
FriendsWantCakeAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me