New Leaf Stables {Winner Anounced}

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

New Leaf Stables {Winner Anounced}

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 am

Welcome to New Leaf Stables, where mistreated or lost horses came to get well with their new owners.

Welcome to New Leaf Stables, were many horses come to "Turn over a new leaf". Many horses will come here over time to be adopted by new and loving owners, who will take care of them unlike their last. Horses will meet their new owners, and most will be foals, which will then grow into adults over time, others will be full grown adults that simply want your love and attention.

Staff

LongTail - Mod, Artist, Admin
Tenebre - Mod, Artist, Admin
Ardnassac - Mod
Partial Topaz - Mod

We now have a Role Play, here! Please read all the rules before you sign up.

The idea for New Leaf Stables was what is happening in real life to many horses around the world, many of which are not rescued. Many horses whom are rescued have new and loving homes, as is with Dawson, a rescued thoroughbred who was abandoned with over 3000 other horses at a racetrack, and today is a lesson horse, enjoying life.

Promotions

I am now accepting candy, Halloween Items, and Halloween pets as payment.

1 Candy, red, yellow or black:
100 Bubbles

2 Candies, red, yellow or black:
200 Bubbles

3 Candies, red, yellow or black:
300 Bubbles OR 1 custom item.

4 Candies, red, yellow or black:
400 Bubbles OR 1 Custom Item and 1 Regular Item.

5 Candies, red, yellow or black:
550 Bubbles OR 2 Custom Items, 1 Regular Item OR 1 Custom Horse.

7 Candies, red, yellow or black:
750 Bubbles OR 2 Custom Items and 3 Regular Items OR 1 Custom horse and 1 Regular Item

10 Candies, red, yellow or black:
1000 Bubbles OR 3 Custom Horses and 3 Custom Items.

Each Halloween pet you give will get you 500 Bubbles OR 2 Custom Items and 1 Regular Item, and each Halloween Cat you give that I do not have will get you 600 Bubbles OR 2 Custom Items 2 Regular Items. These are the pets that you bought from Totoro's Store, not the free ones you get from her! (ie. 2nd Gens from her)

Each Halloween item you give will get you 350 Bubbles OR 1 Custom Item and 1 Regular Item. These are items that are bought from Totoro's Store, not the free ones you get from her.

Form To Order:

Code: Select all
[b]I'd like to trade in my candy![/b]
Username:
How many peices of candy:
How many Halloween pets:
How many Halloween Items:
Have you sent the trade already? If not, please do:
Description of Custom/Custom Items if needed:
[b]Thank you![/b]

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 am, edited 11 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Leaf Stables {Open}

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 am

News will be posted here about upcoming Shows, latest adoptables, Show winners, and other things.

Friday, October 22nd, 2010, 4:37 PM
Please welcome our new Admin, Moderator and Artist, Tenebre! Please be respectful to them at all times or else you may be temp or perm banned.

Friday, October 22nd, 2010, 3:15 PM
The winner of the naming contest has been announced!

Wendsday, October 20th, 2010, 3:14 PM
Added so now you can purchase adoptables with Halloween Items!

Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 6:59 PM
New naming contest! See the last page to enter.

Sunday, October 10th, 2010, 9:29 AM
Added new Custom Horse/Pony offer. Make sure to get the payment right, or I will cancel your order.

Saturday, October 9th, 2010, 10:04 AM
The Role Play is set up, you can find it here.

Staurday, October 9th, 2010, 9:03 AM
I have plans to set up an RP so you can play with your horses. Keep watch here for a link!

Friday, October 8th, 2010, 8:38 PM
Okay, s I thougth up this really neat contest and special adoptable and everything and then I drew the adopatble and decided he had to be mine, kthxbai XD

Friday, October 8th, 2010, 6:21 PM
Setting up is finished, New Leaf Stables is now open for posting and adopting.

Friday, October 8th, 2010, 4:07 PM
New Leaf Stables has been opened, setting up will proceed.

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am, edited 14 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 am

The Rules are posted on a billboard in the main office for you to see as you walk in. They are impossible to miss.

1. No stealing Horses and Ponies.
If it belongs to another user, it belongs to them. If you would like to share a horse or pony, you may ask the user nicely if you would be allowed. If they do not want to, do not make them. It is their decision.

2. No copying Horses or Ponies.
All designs, linearts and brands are owned by me, and me only. Noone else is allowed to use these unless they are part of the staff and they have my say - so.

3. Read the price tag!
If an item for your Horse/Pony costs 2 Uncommons, it costs 2 Uncommons! No skimping on the pay, or it is art theft and will be reported.

4. It's your responsibility!
If you decide to breed your Horse/Pony, you are responsible for what happens to the foals. If I ask you to select a freind that will receive the second offspring if you do not want it yourself, you must do so, and have the freind post in this thread.

5. No Spamming.
If you spam (3 Posts in row, any post that is not signifigant in any way, ie. "These are so cute!"), it is an instant 2 week ban. Don't let it happen.

6. No being rude.
If you are rude, instant 3 week ban, possibly a perma ban. Read your post over before you post it.

7. No complaining
If you don't get the adoptable you want, well, that's tough. Wait for the next batch. Complaining is an instant 2 week ban.

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 am

Horses and Ponies that have been rescued will be posted here for you to adopt. Your first adoptable is free, but if it is not your first, each adoptable costs 300 Bubbles, which can be purchased for CS Pets and Items Below.

Adoptables up for Adoption

None for now, come again soon!

Form to Adopt an Adoptable

[b]I would like to Adopt one please.[/b]
Username:
Adoptable's Current Name:
Name You Would Like It To Have:
Have You Read All The Rules:
Adoptable's Secret Code Word:
If It Is Not Your First Adoptable, Payment:
[b]Thank you![/b]

Paddocks
The paddocks are where the horses are turned out during the day when their owners are not riding or working them. Each stallion must have his own paddock so he does not fight with other stallions, but sterile geldings can be put in a paddock with them. More stallion paddocks will be added as needed.

Mare's Paddock
Dharsii's Clover
Ardnassac's Miss Ada

Stallion Paddock 1
Froggyhiphop's Boxer

Stallion Paddock 2
LongTail's Bayeux

Stallion Paddock 3
Partial Topaz's Sir Piricles

Foal's Paddock
Janet10433's Deheaven
Partial Topaz's Hearts Of Violet

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 am

The list of User's Horses and Ponies is posted here. The first few horses and ponies were from Adoptables Anonymous, a closed down adoption center, but were then moved here. Each Horse and Pony has a Friendlyness, Training and Bond Level. Each will increase up to a maximum of 10. A foal's bond will increase faster, as it's smaller and more helpless, and relies on you more.

LongTail
Bubbles: Inf.

Adopted Adoptables

Bayeux
Stallion
Breed: Mustang
Friendlyness: 10/10
Training: 10/10
Bond: 10/10

Froggyhiphops
Bubbles: 140

Adopted Adoptables:

Boxer
Stallion
Breed: Draft Horse
Friendlyness: 5/10
Training: 3/10
Bond: 7/10

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/Asylum131/BrownDraft.png[/img][/url]

DharSii
Bubbles: 650

Adopted Adoptables:
Clover
Mare
Breed: Draft Horse
Friendlyness: 4/10
Training: 1/10
Bond: 4/10

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/Asylum131/WhiteDraft.png[/img][/url]

Ardnassac
Bubbles: 0

Adopted Adoptables
Miss Ada
Mare
Breed: Shetland Pony
Friendlyness: 6/10
Bond: 6/10

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/Asylum131/Foal1-1.png[/img][/url]

Partial Topaz
Bubbles: 200

Adopted Adoptables

Sir Piricles
Stallion
Breed: Welsh Cob
Friendlyness: 6/10
Bond: 7/10

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/Asylum131/Foal2-1.png[/img][/url]

Hearts Of Violet
Filly
Breed: Arabian
Friendlyness:8/10
Bond: 5/10

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/Asylum131/Topaz.png[/img][/url]

Janet10433
Bubbles: 50

Adopted Adoptables
Deheaven
Filly
Breed: ?
Friendlyness: 3/10
Bond: 2/10

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/Asylum131/th_Foal3.png[/img][/url]

Tenebre
Bubbles: 550

Adopted Adoptables

Henna
Mare
Breed: Marwari
Freindlyness: 5/10
Bond: 4/10

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2dj8cbd.png[/img][/url]

Sterling
Unknown Gender... we can't find a way to tell with these guys yet.
Type: Casseopeia Type A
Feindlyness: 50/100
Training: 50/100
Bond: 50/100

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286382][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/29urr11.png[/img][/url]

Adoptables that are won in contests and are given as gifts have half of their maximum in Freindlyness, Bond and Training.

Casseopeias have ???/100 instead of ??/10, making them more loyal, better competing in shows, and easier to train the higher the Bond and Freindlyness is.

Casseopeias have different Types, instead of breeds. Type Z is common, where as A is "OMG SO RARE".

Every day that you come see your adoptable will result in possibly getting a +1 Freindlyness, and every 2 days will be a +1 Bond.

Adoptables over 4 years age moth by month, while adoptables under 4 years age 6 months by 6 months. When your horse reaches 4 years, you can ride it.

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 am, edited 27 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 am

Here you can buy items and bubbles, to dress up your Horse or Pony.

Buy Some Bubbles!

Bubbles cost pets and items from CS that I want, so to buy bubbles, simply send me the trade and I will add the bubbles to your "account". They look like this:

You will receive bubbles by sending me these pets and items:

180 Bubbles

230 Bubbles

180 Bubbles

Or Any Other Party Hat: 200 Bubbles

Or Any Other Halloween Candy: 150 Bubbles

Or Any Other Halloween Ghostie: 190 Bubbles

Or Any Other Regular Animal Plushie: 350 Bubbles

Any 5 regular pets, any rarity, will award you 50 Bubbles. Any are pet will award you 500 Bubbles. Any Very Rare, 750, any OMG SO RARE, 5000.

Spend My Bubbles!

Items are always custom made for your Horse or Pony, since no Horse or Pony looks exactly the same. Each custom item costs 200 Bubbles, and will be put on your Horse or Pony ASAP.

Form to order a custom item:

[b]I'd like to order a custom item please![/b]
Username:
Pet to go on:
Item Description or Reference Photo:
Payment:
[b]Thank you![/b]

Some items are regular items, and have a purpose, not a look.

Regular Items

1. Foal Bottle
To nurse your adopted foal. if it doesn't nurse, there is a 1 in 3 chance it can become sterile. This will also increase bond. Bred foals do not need this, as the mother will take care of it.
Cost: 100 Bubbles

2. Halter and Lead Rope
To let you tame your Horse or Pony. This will increase bond by 5, training by 2. If the Horse or Pony is tamed, it will not run away to a new owner if you forget to take care of it by putting it in your signature or character thread.
Cost: 140 Bubbles

3. Saddle and Bridle
To let you and your Horse or Pony participate in a Show. Will increase training by 4. You will also be able to find special items on rides.
Cost: 250 Bubbles

4. Sugar Treat
To increase your Horse or Pony's friendlyness by 1. The more freindlyness it has, the more likely it is to breed if you want it to.
Cost: 50 Bubbles

Apple Treat
To increase your Horse or Pony's bond by 1. The larger your bond is, the better it will do in shows.
Cost: 50 Bubbles

Dressage Whip
To specialize your horse in dressage. Will completely fill training bar, and the horse will have a greater chance of winning dressage shows.
Cost: 300 Bubbles

Jumping Saddle
To speciailize your horse in jumping. Will completely fill training bar, and the horse will have a greater chance of winning showjumping and cross country shows.
Cost: 400 Bubbles

Racing Saddle
To specialize your horse in speed. Will completely fill training bar, and the horse will have a greater chance of winning racing and cross country shows.
Cost: 450 Bubbles

Endurance Saddle
To specialize your horse in endurance. Will completely fill training bar, and the horse will have a greater chance of winning endurance shows.
Cost: 300 Bubbles

Age Up
Makes any adoptable under 4 years 4 years old so you can ride it.
Cost: 200 Bubbles

Form to order a regular item:

[b]I'd like to order a regular item please![/b]
Username:
Pet to go on:
Item name:
Payment:
[b]Thank you![/b]

*Please note that horses can own all tack items, but cannot wear them all at the same time. If you have all tack items, I will assume you want it on to enter the corresponding show and will place it on. It will not show up as an acutal item, but you will receive the bonus.*

Special Offers
These special offers will only be available for a short period of time, so let's hope you get it fast!

Custom Horse or Pony
This lets you design a custom horse or pony for you to RP or put anywhere you like. Please fill out the form correctly. Also comes with 2 items of your choice and 300 Bubbles.
Cost: 1 Rare WL Pet or 3 Uncommon WL Pets or 1 VR.

Form to order a Custom Horse or Pony:

[b]Make me a Horse![/b]
Username:
Desription or reference picture (Drawn by you) of horse/pony:
Start as newborn or adult:
Items you want:
Payment:
[b]Thank You![/b]

Slots

That's all the special offers for now, come again soon!

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 am

Breeding is not like it is in real life here. At New Leaf Stables, when a horse falls in love, its DNA, it's partner's DNA, and "The Spark Of Life" (You all saw the Doctor Who Adipose episode, I assume?) are injected into a treat which is then eaten by the mare. The foal, or twin foals, are born a few hours to a week later. The greater a horse's friendlyness is, the greater the cance it will fall in love. Each player has their own paddock for their horses, one for mares, one for stallions, and may request that a stallion be put in with a mare or vice versa for them to hopefully fall in love and be bred.

To attempt to breed your horse costs nothing, however, if the two horses do fall in love, it will cost 550 Bubbles to breed them. Whoever pays gets the foal, and if both owners pay, you both get a foal. If there is twins, and one owner did not pay, it will not go to the owner that did not pay. It will be given to someone who does not have one yet, you may choose, or I will put it up for adoption.

Form to breed your horse or pony. This is a fill in the blank form. 2nd space is the person who owns the other horse's user, second space is the other user's horse's name.:

I'd like to breed my horse or pony![/b]
Username:
I request that my horse or pony, _____ , be put in with ______'s _______.
I have asked the other user permission to breed:
Will you pay if they fall in love:
Will the other owner pay for a foal:
[b]Thank you![/b]

Breeding Slots

Bred Horses and Ponies and Their Offspring

None for now, come again soon!

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 am

Shows are a fun way to earn bubbles for free, and train your horse along the way. Each show will give +1 bond and +1 training, even if you don't win. If you place 4th or below, you will not recive training, but you will still receive bond. The way to win shows is to pick a number. Whatever number is drawn first wins 1st place, second wins 2nd place, ect. If your horse has higher training than the other horses, it will automatically win.

Shows going on now

Showjumping Show #1 - Open Contest
Prizes:
1st: 25 Bubbles
2nd: 15 Bubbles
3rd: 10 Bubbles

Entries:

Form to enter in a show:

[b]I'd like to enter in a show please![/b]
Username:
Horse's Name:
Chosen Number, from 1 - 6:
[b]Thank you![/b]

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 am

Here are some wonderful freebies to enjoy, courtesy of me and the staff.

Freebie Number One
A little leaf, perfect to go on the nature lover's signature.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=288578][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/nqqnpg.png[/img][/url]

Freebie Number Two
One of the bubbles, a nice touch to a colorful signature.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=288578][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/foit4x.jpg[/img][/url]

We hope you like the freebies, and will have more soon.

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 am

Here are some links to other art shops. If you would like your art shop here, just send me a PM with your stamp or advertisement (no bigger than 100x100 pixels) and I will post it here. Make sure it is linked, or I will not post it!

Brought To You By Tenebre

~ Map Of The Stables ~
Welcome
News
Rules
Adoptables
User's Adoptables
Items for Adoptables
Breeding
Shows
Freebies
Links Out
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me