Colored headshots @ 15 tokens each! ♥ -HQ- [CLOSED]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Colored headshots @ 15 tokens each! ♥ -HQ- [CLOSED]

Postby ~sekii♥rei~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm

♥Welcome to Sekii's Art Shop!

Current offer is a headshot sketch in this style for 15 tokens!!

ORDER FORM
please do skim my rules as most of them still apply for these headshots! thanks!!

Code: Select all
Your Username:
Your payment(send in trade + link here):
Reference of your character:
Any specific expression? Otherwise I will have artistic freedom:

I AM CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR ANY OTHER ORDERS - Only open for the headshots right now!

Hello! My name is Seki and I am an older player returning from a long hiatus, looking to fill in on the pets that I missed. As a result, I have a literal massive wishlist after going thru and adding everything I wanted!! I am going to do some doodles to try and make up some of the pets I have missed! c:

Currently I will only be selling one style of doodle for your choice of price! Pricing will be listed down below.

♦♦JUMP TO:♦♦
Rules and Order Form
Examples and Prices
Queue
Completed Doodles
YCH Auction Center

♦♦UPDATES AND CURRENT ART STATUS♦♦
Schedule is clear, looking to draw!! ♥♥

CURRENTLY -I work 35-40 hour weeks IRL! Please be patient w/ me! I only draw at night ♥

(EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD IS SUBJECT TO EDITING)

Last edited by ~sekii♥rei~ on Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:57 am, edited 49 times in total.
hi im a dog artist

art-for-pets shop!Trade Thread ♥️
~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules + Order Form (SHOP CLOSED)

Postby ~sekii♥rei~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm

♦♦NOTES / RULES♦♦

♥ 1. ♥
I do prefer the rarer pricing options over the commons, but I am not picky! It is up to you in the end with what you'd like to pay me from my options ^^

♥ 2. ♥
Only one slot per person at a time! Once I finish yours, you may order again!

♥ 3. ♥
Try to stick with my pricing please! I won't haggle. I also have every right to refuse your order if I don't want the specific pets you're offering to me. My species preferences for trading apply to this as well!

♥ 4. ♥
I require you to have the payment(trade) sent before I start. I have experienced never receiving my payment before and that makes me upset. I will not accept the payment until I finish the piece, then I will accept the trade offer when I post your piece! Your pets are safe with me, I promise.

♥ 5. ♥
PLEASE POST YOUR ORDER FORM WITH YOUR TRADE as well as in a reply!!! This helps me keep everything more organized and so I do not accidentally accept pets thinking they are a gift.

♥ 6. ♥
PRETTY PLEASE provide me with a valid reference! I need something good to work with. I may not accept your reference if it isn't valid or I can't understand it.I also have every right to refuse your character if I do not want to draw it!

♥ 7. ♥
I am only taking offers for feral wolves/dogs and cats right now! They are my specialty and I want these to be quick and easy to do!

Feel free to offer me extra as a tip if you like! I may add a little more detail to your order

ORDER FORM
Your Username:
Your payment offer(send in trade. I will decline if I do not accept your order):
Reference of your character:
Any specific expression/pose?:
Any other details I should know?:

Last edited by ~sekii♥rei~ on Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
hi im a dog artist

~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Example/Prices

Postby ~sekii♥rei~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:51 pm

♦♦EXAMPLES AND PRICES!♦♦

Here is the style of doodle you will be getting! It will be a simple transparent fullbody sketch, flat color. I am not offering any other options than this at the moment!

PRICING

Price options:
1. 60 commons on my wishlist
2. 30 uncommons on my wishlist
3. 13 rares on my wishlist
5. 4 very rares on my wishlist
6. 150 C$

You can mix them up a bit, like say 30 commons + 15 uncommons etc! Just be fair about it. I have the right to decline if I do not like the payment.

Last edited by ~sekii♥rei~ on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.
hi im a dog artist

~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Queue

Queue

I work in order of payment sent/who ordered first! I will send you a PM with your completed artwork when it is done, after I accept your trade offer.

To repeat: I WILL NOT ever accept your trade until I have completed your artwork.

If I feel like I do not have time to finish your artwork anymore, I will cancel/decline the trade.

If your trade is cancelled due to moved pets, I will send you a PM and give you a chance to re-send a new offer. If you do not reply/no longer have pets to offer I will cancel your order.

My max queue size will be three orders at one time! I will only take orders again once I finish the first batch.

♥Slot 1♥
[username] - [url]reference[/url] - [url]payment[/url] - [STATUS]
♥Slot 2♥
♥Slot 3♥

Last edited by ~sekii♥rei~ on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 18 times in total.
hi im a dog artist

~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Completed Doodles

Completed Doodles!
For Queenie!

For plisetsky!

for startea!

completed YCH from the auction for apologies. !!

Last edited by ~sekii♥rei~ on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
hi im a dog artist

~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

YCH AUCTIONS

Postby ~sekii♥rei~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:46 pm

♥YCH Auctions!♥

Auction over! None currently open.

Welcome to my YCH auction section! Here I will auction off larger, shaded pieces to whomever gives me the best bid! These will generally cost a lot more than my doodles as they will be finished works, and the detail will get higher as the bids get higher in value.

Rules/Information/Details

►PUT YOUR BIDS INTO A GROUP NAMED "SEKI YCH AUCTION BID" PLEASE! NO TRADE OFFERS!!!!◄

There will be a few guidelines to follow! Please stick to these, they are separate from my main art commission rules.
♥ QUALITY over quantity! Wishlist pets ONLY! Any wishlist rare/very rare is a valid bid. Any year is valid, but older is preferred.
♥ Dreamies add A LOT of value to your bid! Please consider them!
♥ NO OMGSC/VC/Common/uncommon, unless the uncommon is on my dreamie list. Dreamie list will be below!
♥PLEASE refer to my preferred pets list. Pets in my favorites add value to your bid! Pets in my dislikes will be an auto-decline on your bid. Favorites list will be below!
♥ DO not argue with me if I say your bid is low/not enough!

♥Dreamie List♥
Oldest Dreamies | Store Pet Dreamies | Other Dreamies

♥Favorites List♥
♥♥♥♥Wolves/Dogs/any Canine
♥Any Feline
♥♥PPS Pets (wishlist only;canines preferred)
♥Malk Pets
Hamsters/Guinea Pigs

×Dislike List×
×ITEMS
××××××Spiders
×××Horses/Deer/Hooved Animals
××××××Monkeys
××××Rats
×××Fish/Sea Creatures
××Chickens/Bats
×Butterfly Wolves

Anything not listed in either of these two lists I am indifferent about.

Good bids, Bad bids, Boosters, + Auto-wins!
♥A minimum bid would be at minimum 10 rares older than '11 from my wishlist, several very rares, a dreamie, etc!
♥Any dreamie from my "oldest dreamies" or "store pet dreamies" is an immediate booster.
♥'08-'09 very rares are a booster.
♥Any wishlist store pet even not a dreamie is a booster.
♥♥♥♥An auto win would be- 3 pets from my "oldest dreamie" list, or 4 from my "store pet dreamie" list!
××××Any amount of bulk commons/uncommons.
×××××Non-wishlist pets.

Auction will end in 1 weeks time, unless I get an auto win bid! Then the auction will go to the highest bidder. If there is no suitable bids, the auction will be closed, or extended. I may choose a bid to end early if I like it enough to make it an auto-win, if that happens I will give a 24 hour notice on this thread so people have a chance to react!!

The YCH you are bidding on!!
N/A

THE BIDS!
Ranking system!
I will add an matching the color of these beside your username + the link to your bid to critique it, letting you know if anything needs changing! Please take note, and if you choose to change your bid notify me again in the thread!

You need to add more pets! I'm sorry! This is too low!
Maybe add a few more pets, or some older pets!
Almost okay! Try adding one or two more, or some older date pets.
Okay bid!
Awesome Bid!!!
Potential auto-win?! LOVE IT!!

Bid list:
Favorite bids are at the top and marked with ♥'s !!

current highest bid:
N/A

BID FORM:
Username:
Link to group with your bid offer:

finally, if you have any questions or concerns PLEASE ask me! I am open!
Last edited by ~sekii♥rei~ on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.
hi im a dog artist

~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sekii's Doodle Shop! [OPEN!]

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Your Username: Queenie!
Your payment offer(send in trade. I will decline if I do not accept your order): Click
Reference of your character: Aurora
Any specific expression/pose?: Something floaty, maybe? Her little ankle wings allow her to float around. c:
Any other details I should know?: The white marking on her back and the black marking between her eyes are both heart shaped.

I have older uncommons I can offer instead, also. I just sorta went from the front with pets that were on your wishlist. ^^"

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~sekii♥rei~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm

Queenie! wrote:Your Username: Queenie!
Your payment offer(send in trade. I will decline if I do not accept your order): Click
Reference of your character: Aurora
Any specific expression/pose?: Something floaty, maybe? Her little ankle wings allow her to float around. c:
Any other details I should know?: The white marking on her back and the black marking between her eyes are both heart shaped.

I have older uncommons I can offer instead, also. I just sorta went from the front with pets that were on your wishlist. ^^"

Thank you for your order!! I will add you to the queue ♥

Don't worry about them being older or not! I'm not too worried about that unless it specifies the age in the price option <3

I will be starting on your order + any others I get tomorrow~ It's 1AM where I am currently. I should have yours done tomorrow!
hi im a dog artist

~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plisetsky » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Your Username: plisetsky
      Your payment offer(send in trade. I will decline if I do not accept your order): beep
      Reference of your character: https://toyhou.se/2389586.-ansel#8318807
      Any specific expression/pose?: maybe something standoffish?
      Any other details I should know?: nope !! <3
currently watching:
barry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬
th | ig | lttrbxd | free art !!
plisetsky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startea » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Your Username: startea
Your payment offer(send in trade. I will decline if I do not accept your order): xXx
Reference of your character: Ava
Any specific expression/pose?: standing
Any other details I should know?: nothing ^^
she/her
✦✧✦
startea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups