๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ Czartoonsโ„ข Art Shop! (SLOTS FULL) ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ Czartoonsโ„ข Art Shop! (SLOTS FULL) ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:24 am

Welcome to Czartoonsโ„ข Art Shop!
Specializing in art with stylized cartoon-inspired charm! Please make sure to read all the rules before commissioning me!
Commissions OPEN! // Trades CLOSED
NAVIGATION
Main/Rules | Will/Won't | Prices/Order Form | Updates and Specials

RULES/TERMS OF SERVICE (If paying with USD I have a more formal TOS. DM me off-site.)

1. In the words of Bob Dylan, "either be groovy or leave, man". This is just a general statement that should cover common sense stuff, like don't be disrespectful in any way/shape/form to me or anyone else here.
2. Give me up to one month to finish your commission. PM me if you have not received your order by then. On my best days I will usually have your order done within a couple days!
    2a. Please have your PMs enabled, or direct me to a profile I can reach you privately. I must be able to communicate with you during the commission process!
3. I can refuse service for any reason or lack of reason, even if you've commissioned/traded me before.
    3a. Please, DO NOT attempt to commission me if I have you blocked.
4. Please credit my Toyhou.se account (will be sent to you in PMs when done) for any art you receive! Do not remove my signature. You are allowed to post your received art anywhere you'd like with proper credit.
5. I will not draw anything against CS rules. More elaboration on Will/Won't draw in the post below.
6. I prohibit the use of my artwork and characters on any blockchain technology or as/in non-fungible tokens (NFTs) or in AI training. I also prohibit the resale of my art/characters for cryptocurrency.
7. Failure to follow the rules will result in strikes and/or a ban. Strike/ban list is private. Offenses are weighted differently according to their severity. Three strikes make a ban. Users on my block list are automatically banned.
    7a. DO NOT order on behalf of a banned user.
8. These rules are subject to change at any time, and I will very likely make an announcement regarding changes or updates.

Paying for your order:
100% of the cost must be paid upfront before I can begin working. However, if you chose to pay in C$, I do allow for a payment plan of two installments where at least 50% of the full cost is accepted, I begin, and in order to receive the unwatermarked version of your finished order, you pay the rest of the owed amount. This watermark is there so you don't get away with discounted artwork. Please be timely with your second payment. If enough time passes, I will contact a mod, though I will always PM you about your second payment before I resort to going to a mod.
    Refunds:
    If you have to cancel your order and paid in C$ or USD, refunds will be given up to the amount of work done. If your order is complete (regardless of whether or not I had a chance to show the finished piece to you by the time you ask for the refund), OR you paid in CS pets and I've finished the lining stage, I do not give out refunds. Because I don't really have amazing pets to partially refund you with, if you paid in CS pets and I haven't yet finished lining at the time of the refund request, you will get a full, exact refund with the same pet you paid with.

Accepted Payments In Order Of Preference: (last update: 1/3/24)
CS Pets
USD (DM me off-site, if you don't already know where I'm not that hard to find)
C$
---WHEN TRADES ARE OPEN---
Art (Currently: of characters with 3+ stars in this thread)
Characters/designs (PM for design prefs/likes/dislikes)
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:56 pm, edited 109 times in total.
why u highlighting my siggy, buddy?
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
czar โœช they/she โœช central time
cs' resident wwi collector, beatlemaniac,
astros fan, and hobby cartoonist or smth
LF new UR ๐Ÿ‰ // ๐Ÿ’ป UFA // art, chars, comms // ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฐ
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ WILL/WON'T + ART EXAMPLES ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:27 am

Will/Won't
This post lists what I will and won't draw; the post below has links to examples of my work.
NAVIGATION

WILL:
Humans/Humanoid
Animals, Anthro AND Feral (Note that if I'm given flat-face anthros, I will assume it is a style choice rather than an actual anatomical feature and will draw them looking closer to a real animal (i.e. with a snout) than a human unless you specifically tell me otherwise!)
Uncommon species! I can attempt to tackle any funky creature you throw at me! Because uncommon species are usually drawn in a variety of forms (ex. anthro birds having either wings for arms or arms and wings, etc) I will draw them according to the references you give me.
Minor Injury or very light gore
Additional characters: per character, add ~75% of the cost of a commission in that style to your total. Up to three additional characters per piece for a total of four characters.

WON'T
Against CS Rules. NSFW/NSFL, hate art, illegal stuff, generally gross (bodily fluids/body horror), etc. And I also won't draw anything I personally am uncomfortable with or find distasteful/inappropriate, using my own judgement.
Heavily Armored/Robotic. FNAF OCs, simple robots, and simple armor should be okay though!
Complex/Scenery Backgrounds. I am not comfy with my abilities in backgrounds yet.

If it's not on here, feel free to ask about it!
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 27 times in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ PRICES + ORDER FORM ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:21 am

Prices/Order Form
On this page you can find prices, examples, and the order form. Ignore the USD prices in the links obviously if you're paying with CS pets/currency!
NAVIGATION

Payment Pointers
-Refer to my order of preference for each payment on the first post!
-If paying in CS Pets, I can accept mixed-rarities, just refer to the prices below and ask for help if needed- I reference this guide for help on my own pricing. Lowest rarity I accept is RARE. I do not accept mixed C$/pet payment, please only use one or the other.
-If paying in CS Pets that are "Rare": unless otherwise stated I now only accept "old" (2010-11) rares; wishlist not required.
-If paying in CS Pets that are "Very Rare/Extremely Rare": unless it's a store pet (any year, again with a VR tag), they must be from 2011 or older; wishlist not required.
-Unfortunately, unless they're on my wishlist, I no longer accept rats, horses, or ponies.

"Fully Rendered" (ex. 2) (ex. 3) (ex. 4) (from main ex. but with the bg)
350C$ โ€– PETS: 1 MA/5 OLD VRs/10 OLD Rares
-All "Fully Rendered" pieces are colored+shaded with simple/abstract (by ArtFight definitions) backgrounds and a transparent version included. "Unfinished" such as sketch/lines/flat color only not done at this time.
-If paying with CS pets/C$, fullbodies only.

"Cel", Full size (ex. 2) (ex. 3) or Pagedoll
280C$ โ€– PETS: 1 ER/2 OLD VR+1 OLD Rare /5 OLD Rares
-All "Cel" pieces are flat-color or minimally shaded only. The character's eye color is ignored and made a simple black pupil unless you specifically ask otherwise. Comes with a paper-colored/textured background and a transparent version*.
-Choose between smooth inked lines (ex. 2) or rough pencil lines (ex. 3)
-Pagedolls are smooth-inked only, fullbody only, and are half listed price (140C$, 3 OLD rares). They never exceed 300x300; please specify dimensions.
-*Get an additional background + effects much like these examples for an additional 25C$ or Rare pet older than 2018
-If paying with CS pets/C$, fullbodies or pagedolls only.

NEW! "Midcentury Toon" (ex. 2) (ex. 3) (ex. 4) (ex. 5) (ex. 6)
300C$ โ€– PETS: 1 ER/2 OLD VR+1 OLD Rare /5 OLD Rares
-Midcentury toon pieces have no or minimal shading only, dependent on how the piece looks when I get to that point, and come with simple/abstract (by ArtFight definitions) backgrounds and a transparent version included.
-Make it a title card and/or add effects for an extra 25C$ or OLD rare for each add-on (so getting both = +50C$ or 2 OLD rares to the base cost)! You'll get several versions with effects as it's something I like to experiment with!
-simpler characters ideal; more complex characters will be simplified
-Fullbody only regardless of payment type.

---

The following options are for BRIBES ONLY and have NO SET PRICES!
It's harder to convince me to do these! I only accept ONE bribe per round of commissions, if I decide to accept a bribe at all. I would greatly prefer pets over c$ for these.
"Retro Print/Comic" (ex. 2) (ex. 3)
-CAN be headshot, half or fullbody, regardless of payment type
-uncolored, can be shaded or unshaded (shading: you can get a halftone?-like effect, or hatching like 3rd example, though you need to offer much more for hatching)
-simpler characters ideal; more complex characters will be simplified

"Lineless" (ex. 2) (VERY HARD TO GET! Haven't done this since 2021 also, be warned ๐Ÿ’€)
-no or minimal shading only, dependent on how the piece looks when I get to that point
-CAN be headshot, half or fullbody regardless of payment type
-simpler characters are ideal; more complex characters will be simplified

Art Trade information coming soon!

Linked style examples haven't sold ya? More examples can be found at my art thread! Don't reference anything older than 2021 for my styles.

SLOTS/QUEUE: (reminder: only one bribe will be taken per 3 open slots, if I accept one at all)
    1. CLOSED // status
    2. CLOSED // status
    3. CLOSED // status
    TRADE: CLOSED // status

Incoming commission requests are not necessarily accepted (or completed) on a FCFS basis! They are accepted based on payment method and how much I'd like to draw a subject. If I don't accept your offer you can always try again later! PM or post on the thread if you'd like to be added to a ping list for slot openings!

Order Form
Code: Select all
[b]I'd Like to Order Some Art![/b]
[b]Username: [/b] (you)
[b]Style+Payment Method:[/b] (payment method)
[b]Character reference(s): [/b] (reference here)
[b]Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below):[/b] (personality/bg info here)
[b]Specifics/Special Requests: [/b] (specific pose/action/expression wanted etc)
[b]Anything else? [/b] (additional info/notices here)

I appreciate your business with me :)
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:58 am, edited 254 times in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ UPDATES/SPECIALS ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:23 am

Updates and Specials!
This post is where you can find a shop update log and special offers if they are active. Below this section is a record-keeping spot for users who have paid for commissions in pets that have leftover points.
NAVIGATION

Updates:
12/31/22- added two more art options for bribes
1/1/23- reformatted shop, added update log
1/31/23- started offering additional characters in pieces; see Will/Won't/Examples post for conditions.
2/1/23- updated carrd examples, and I now offer halfbodies (USD only) and additional characters.
8/3/23- closed shop for housekeeping and updating examples.
11/20/23- added special
1/3/24- updated pricing, added Midcentury Toon comms as a permanent, non-bribe option!

Special Offers!
none currently, check back later!
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:44 am, edited 38 times in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ RESERVED ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:24 am

last res in case
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ Czartoonsโ„ข Art Shop (NEW SHOP 3/3 SLOTS OPEN) ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:26 am

Okay we're open! I swear I'll make this place look nicer eventually. (I lied)
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptpuppy » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:24 am

I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: werewxlv
Payment Method: 3 WL Rares ('19, '15, '16)
Character reference(s): Leon!!
Character info/personality:
Leon loves collecting bones and small, strange trinkets as well as oversized hoodies! They especially love multi-colored hoodies and hoodies with animal ears on them. Chomp also likes to collect jewelry even though they cannot wear them for long periods of time. While chomp is an avid collector they are selectively mute and will write down in a miniature notepad when it wants to communicate but can't. They can be on the shy side and tend to hide their face in chomp's paws when flustered our nervous, also having a stim of shaking their hands out like they're wet when they feel overstimulated and stressed.

Specifics/Special Requests: I'd appreciate it if you used one of their alternate hoodies vs their primary r/b/y hoodie! Piercings aren't optional and there are different designs for the plugs you can use shown :3 As for posing maybe making a heart with his paws, waving, or a fingergun? Just really friendly and welcoming !
Anything else?
X
X
X
X
X
X

cryptpuppy โœง crypt โœง he/they/sprout
ใ€˜ adult โœง autistic ใ€™
current mood: working,,
โœง 1k c$ + OMGSR design contest โœง
โ–ธPWYW art shopโ—‚

cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:56 am

werewxlv wrote:I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: werewxlv
Payment Method: 3 WL Rares ('19, '15, '16)
Character reference(s): Leon!!
Character info/personality:
Leon loves collecting bones and small, strange trinkets as well as oversized hoodies! They especially love multi-colored hoodies and hoodies with animal ears on them. Chomp also likes to collect jewelry even though they cannot wear them for long periods of time. While chomp is an avid collector they are selectively mute and will write down in a miniature notepad when it wants to communicate but can't. They can be on the shy side and tend to hide their face in chomp's paws when flustered our nervous, also having a stim of shaking their hands out like they're wet when they feel overstimulated and stressed.

Specifics/Special Requests: I'd appreciate it if you used one of their alternate hoodies vs their primary r/b/y hoodie! Piercings aren't optional and there are different designs for the plugs you can use shown :3 As for posing maybe making a heart with his paws, waving, or a fingergun? Just really friendly and welcoming !
Anything else?

Accepted :3 send payment when you're ready!

Also edited the form so it includes style in addition to payment, forgot that initially. I only figured it out this time bc default is the only thing that's 3 rares *_*
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ Czartoonsโ„ข Art Shop (NEW SHOP 2/3 SLOTS OPEN) ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby Orawind » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:42 pm

I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: Orawind
Style+Payment Method: your normal style! And 1 vr + 2 wl rare (can the vr be non wl? Not sure so just checking!)
Character reference(s): ref
Character info/personality: he's really determined and kind of serious, he's also always watching his back and tends to be a bit hyper vigilant
Specifics/Special Requests: nope!
Anything else? the pie cut pupils are part of the design! And the wings are floating and non opt, however the drips on them are optional! And ill send the trade once this is accepted!!!
๐“—๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
Sammy | He/Him | Trade Me! | OC Trade Thread | ยฉ
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Image Image ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ............
Image๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅImage
(coding by Soll)
Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‘ Czartoonsโ„ข Art Shop (NEW SHOP 2/3 SLOTS OPEN) ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:09 am

Orawind wrote:I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: Orawind
Style+Payment Method: your normal style! And 1 vr + 2 wl rare (can the vr be non wl? Not sure so just checking!)
Character reference(s): ref
Character info/personality: he's really determined and kind of serious, he's also always watching his back and tends to be a bit hyper vigilant
Specifics/Special Requests: nope!
Anything else? the pie cut pupils are part of the design! And the wings are floating and non opt, however the drips on them are optional! And ill send the trade once this is accepted!!!

Accepted! And yes, the VR can be non-wishlist, but the price is actually either 1 VR *or* 2 WL Rares, so just send one or the other as your payment!
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery