◘PIXEL BOX AQUARIUMS◘ || Open!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

◘PIXEL BOX AQUARIUMS◘ || Open!

Postby peachykeen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 am

◘PIXEL BOX AQUARIUMS◘

Welcome to Pixel Box Aquariums! Here you can get your very own small aquarium with little fish in it! These fish actually interact and virtually "live" inside the tank! Read on to find out how you can get one.

◘INDEX◘
Post 1 - Index, Information and Examples, F.A.Q. and Guidelines
Post 2 - How to Get One, Payment and Pick-Ups
Post 3 - General Store and Bank
Post 4 - Archives

◘INFORMATION AND EXAMPLES◘

Here is what your Aquarium might look like. This is an example, so it won't be the same, all fish tanks are different. In your Aquarium, you start out with two eggs. One male (♂) and one female (♀). It will take the eggs a few days to hatch, so you must be patient. Once your eggs hatch, you can name them, and they will look like Fish3, the smallest fish in the tank. It will take them about a week to grow again, and once they do grow again, they will look like Fish2, the second to smallest fish in the tank. It will take about two more weeks for them to grow again, and when they fully mature they will look like Fish1, the largest fish in the tank. Once both are fully-grown and mature, they will have the option to breed, although this cannot be decided by you, they decide for themselves when to breed.

Now that you know how fish grow and work, lets go over the steps of understanding the box itself.
Name Tag
The name tag is in the upper left-hand corner, and this indicates who's Aquarium this belongs to. This is an example Aquarium, so it will not have a name, just "Example", but yours will.
Fish and their Status
In the upper right-hand corner, you will find a small box with the names of all your fish you currently own and their mood. These moods are referred to as a "status". The little face indicates how the fish are feeling. The green face indicates "Well", the yellow face indicates "Moderate", and the blue face indicates "Poor". Fish can sometimes be upset by certain changes or just be fighting a sickness. Either way, you can check in the news box for any updates on why your fish may be feeling moderate or poorly.
Aquarium Screen
Located in the middle of everything, the aquarium screen shows you a actual picture of your little fish. Next to the fish is a small gender symbol. A blue ♂ indicates that it is a male, and a pink ♀ indicates that it is a female. Sometimes special events can happen that show on the screen. Be on the look out for presents (:o), strangers (?), and exclamation points (!).
News Box
Right under the aquarium screen is the news box. This box alerts you when there are special updates, events, or surprises. It lets you know everything that went on or is currently going on in your tank. It usually exists of a message and a date. On the example aquarium, you can see that Fish1 just gave birth to a male egg on March 18, 2010. News boxes are usually updated every 42 hours or so.
Inventory Box
In the box in the bottom left-hand corner is your inventory. Here, anything you purchase and don't use gets stored here. If you have already used the item, it will not appear in the inventory box. Right next to the item is the quantity and the item's name.
Coin Count
Right next to the inventory box is the coin count box. This shows you how many coins you currently have. Please note that this number is subject to change every time you purchase something from the General Store or exchange currency at the Bank.

◘F.A.Q.◘

Q: Can my fish die?
A: Yes, at some point in your fishes' small life they will die, unless you feed them the Star of Eternal Health, which can be purchased at the General Store.

Q: Can my fish become ill?
A: Yes, your fish may become sick, but most sicknesses can be treated with a First Aid Kit which can be purchased at the General Store. Some sicknesses, however, can not be cured and will result with the death of your fish. Your fish will never become ill if you feed them the Star of Eternal Health, which can be purchased at the General Store as well.

Q: It's been more than a week and my fish haven't done anything new! What do I do?
A: Contact peachykeen as soon as you encounter the problem and she will do her best to fix it.

Q: I've purchased something at the General Store but it's not showing up in my inventory!
A: Cool your jets. It takes the picture 2-30 minutes to refresh. If it's longer than 2 days, contact peachykeen.

Q: All my fish are dead! What do I do now?
A: You can return your box back to the shop and get a new one by filling out the form, paying and waiting like you did when you first got the box.

Q: Oh no! There is a strange fish in my tank and it won't leave! What do I do!?!
A: Don't worry, most strangers are harmless and won't hurt your fish. He'll go away in a few days.

◘GUIDELINES◘

Guidelines are basically rules, but because I'm not a strict person I prefer to call them guidelines instead. Follow all of these and you won't be in any trouble.

1. Please be patient. These will take a while.
2. I'm not your slave, do not treat me as such.
3. Do not steal/edit/copy these in any way.
4. Taking these off of CS is fine, as long as you keep the link and credit me, peachykeen.
5. Don't think because you're my friend your gonna get any "whitelist" or "special treatment". I always see others getting favorited, when really the ones who actually work hard are treated like scum. Everyone is treated equally.
6. I can not guarantee a full refund, so purchase at your own risk.
7. Whiners aren't allowed.
8. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Last edited by peachykeen on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taylor Swift Fans -- Turtles -- Fursona -- Pixel Box Aquariums
GAC Fan :3 ♥

Mood: Stormy Image
peachykeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◘How to Get One◘ || ◘Payment◘ || ◘Pick-Ups◘

Postby peachykeen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 am

◘HOW TO GET ONE◘

So, you think you might want to get one, eh? Follow these simple steps and your on your way to having a one-of-a-kind box of your own!

Step 1: Check the Waiting List
Before you begin to order your Pixel Aquarium, please check and make sure there are no customers in front of you. If there is at least one spot that says [Open], you can continue!
1. [Open]
2. [Open]
3. [Open]
4. [Open]
Step 2: Pick a Backround
The next thing you need to do is choose a backround for your fish to live in. Right now there are only two to choose from, but in the future we will have more for you to buy in the General Store. Your first backround is free. However, if you decide you want to change it, it will cost. You can go to the General Store to switch the backround.

Image Tropical Backround
Have your fish live in the tropics with this beautiful backround!

Image Seaweed Reef Backround
Have your fish live in the wonderful cool seaweed reefs!

Step 3: Fill Out the Form
Hey, I don't like them anymore than you do, but if you want one you have to fill this out. Don't just ask for one, you will be ignored. DO NOT erase or edit the form in any way. Please send your trade right after you post the form. I will accept the trade once you have your box and codes. Thank you. :3
Code: Select all
[b]◘ORDERING◘[/b]
Username:
Date:
Backround:
Female Egg Name:
Male Egg Name:
Payment (Link or Picture ONLY):

Step 4: You're Done! Just Be Patient.
Do not be constantly asking me when your box will be finished. It will be done when I say it is. The longer you keep harassing me about it, the longer I keep it. If you harass me enough, I will cancel your order completely. If you filled out each of the questions correctly, you should have no trouble, if you didn't, I will make you do it correctly before I start on your box, so please read carefully and use your brain! Also, please wait until your box is done before ordering items from the General Store or exchanging currency from the Bank. Thank you!

◘PAYMENT◘

Ok, just to be clear, the first payment ONLY covers the box itself and the fish in the box. Any additional fish/items/currency is sold separately.
Here at Pixel Box Aquariums, we charge a 1 time fee, this means this payment isn't weekly, monthly or yearly. You pay for the box once, and we don't charge you again, unless all of your fish die off and you want to swap your old box with a new one. This includes: 1 backround, 2 fish eggs, and 50 coins to get you started.
You can pay with any COMMON PET from the months of JULY OF 2010 to FEBRUARY OF 2011. If you do not pay with the correct payment, your order will be canceled. Thank you for understanding.

◘Pick-Ups◘

:o None yet! :cry:
Last edited by peachykeen on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

peachykeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◘General Store◘ || ◘Bank◘

Postby peachykeen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

◘GENERAL STORE◘

Welcome to the General Store! Take a look at our fabulous items up for grabs! :3

Image - Color Change Potion - 150 Coins - When put on a fish, their skin color magically changes to a bright neon color. Good for 1 use.

Image - First Aid Kit - 60 Coins - When given to a fish, restores all health and status. Good for 1 use.

Image - Star of Eternal Health - 780 Coins - When given to a fish, restores all health and status permanently. Can not be undone. Good for 1 use.

Image - Super Growth Food - 50 Coins - When fed to a fish, makes them grow one stage higher in less than a day. WARNING: Can not be used on fully-grown fish. Good for 1 use.

Once you're done deciding what you want, come to the check out register to purchase the item(s). DO NOT erase or edit the form or your order will be canceled. Please send the trade right after you submit the form. I will not accept until I am sure all items are put in your inventory or used on your fish. Thank you.
[b]◘PURCHASING◘[/b]
Username:
Date:
Item(s):
Do you want to store this/these item(s), or use this/these items(s)?:
Total Amount of Coins:

If you would like to use an item(s) that is stored in your inventory, fill this out. DO NOT erase or edit the form or your decision will not take affect. Thank you.
◘USING◘
Username:
Date:
Item(s):
On which fish?:

◘BANK◘

Welcome to the Bank! If you are interested in trading currency, please read the following. NOTE: We are sorry, but we can not guarantee you a full refund. Please purchase at your own risk. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.

How Trading Currency Works
Trading currency isn't as difficult as you would think. It's actually quite simple, really. You start by asking yourself How many coins am I wanting? Once you've made your decision, look at the currency chart to determine which deal is right for you. After choosing the deal that best suits your plan, fill out the form, send the trade and you're done!
Currency Chart
DEAL A) 50 Coins for 1 Very Common pet from July 2010 - Feb. 2011
DEAL B) 110 Coins for 1 Common pet from July 2010 - Feb. 2011
DEAL C) 200 Coins for 1 Uncommon pet from July 2010 - Feb. 2011
DEAL D) 400 Coins for 1 Rare pet from July 2010 - Feb. 2011
DEAL E) 600 Coins for 1 Very Rare pet from July 2010 - Feb. 2011
DEAL F) UNLIMITED Coins for 1 Wishlist pet --OR-- 1 OMG! So Rare! pet

I will accept your trade once I credit your account. :3
Form
Please fill this out once you have made your decision. Please do not skip questions and do not edit or erase any part of this form or your request will be canceled. Thank you.
◘CURRENCY◘
Username:
Date:
Deal:
Payment (Link/Picture ONLY):
Last edited by peachykeen on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peachykeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◘Archives◘

Postby peachykeen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

◘ARCHIVES◘

Welcome to the Pixel Box Aquarium Archives! Once your purchase your box, we will keep a record of it right here. This way we can monitor it to make sure it is working properly and to give others an example of what their boxes might look like. Also, if you loose the codes to your box, you can always retrieve them here!

Oh meh gudness!! No fish boxes here!! ):

peachykeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◘PIXEL BOX AQUARIUMS◘ || Open!

Postby peachykeen » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:08 pm

BUMP!!!

Anyone?

peachykeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥EmoDream♥ » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 am

◘ORDERING◘
Username:EmoDream<3
Date:3/30/11
Backround:tropical!
Female Egg Name: Dory
Male Egg Name: Nemo
Payment (Link or Picture ONLY):can you send me a trade?
ImageImageImageImage
It isn't the song that makes me cry...
Or how it makes me feel...
It is the person I think about...
Which is always YOU. ♥ (:

AWESOME DOG ROLEPLAY SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! (: <3
♥EmoDream♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a nerd named rae » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:10 am

◘ORDERING◘
Username: Ricia
Date: 3/31/2011
Backround: Tropical
Female Egg Name: Belle
Male Egg Name: Bubba
Payment (Link or Picture ONLY): Trade Here

◘CURRENCY◘
Deal: DEAL F) UNLIMITED Coins for 1 Wishlist pet --OR-- 1 OMG! So Rare! pet
Payment (Link/Picture ONLY): Trade Here

◘PURCHASING◘
Item(s): First Aid Kit (x2),
Do you want to store this/these item(s), or use this/these items(s)?: store
Total Amount of Coins: 120 (buying coins)
restarting my pet collection.
a nerd named rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥EmoDream♥ » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:44 am

EmoDream<3 wrote:◘ORDERING◘
Username:EmoDream<3
Date:3/30/11
Backround:tropical!
Female Egg Name: Dory
Male Egg Name: Nemo
Payment (Link or Picture ONLY):can you send me a trade?

YOU NEVER DID MINE
ImageImageImageImage
It isn't the song that makes me cry...
Or how it makes me feel...
It is the person I think about...
Which is always YOU. ♥ (:

AWESOME DOG ROLEPLAY SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! (: <3
♥EmoDream♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery