♫ Dream's Art Shop! PWYW ♫ [CLOSED 0/2]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

♫ Dream's Art Shop! PWYW ♫ [CLOSED 0/2]

Postby pk_starstorm » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:52 pm

IMPORTANT
(4/1/24) once i get through my current queue of people i will be closing the shop temporarily to recover from the insane amount of drawing i've been doing for the past few months lol, once i return the shop will receive a revamp with proper pricing ^_^

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

haaii welcome to my silly art shop ^_^

This is a Pay What You Want shop!

Offer whatever you think is fair, and I will accept/deny based on my own comfort with your offer. I accept C$ and rare+ pets as payment ($C and wishlisted rares+ now take priority). You may mix these payment methods. I will not take anything less than 50 C$ for a sketch. You can ask for something specific, but I will decide whether your payment is fair enough for what you're asking. I may also edit your offer to what I'd be willing to take; it's your choice whether to accept : )

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

TERMS OF SERVICE

- My commissions aren't first come first serve, and I'll only take commissions I feel comfortable doing
- I have the right to cancel & refund your commission at any point if I wish
- You may ask for an update of your commission at any time. I will send the sketch to you for revisions before I continue with the drawing, but updates beyond this point are not guaranteed unless they're requested
- You may ask for a refund of your commission at any time before I finish the drawing, but how much you get back depends on how much of the commission I've finished
- I will take the payment upfront
- You may use your commission for personal use with credit. You may not use your commission for commercial use.
- I have the right to post and display commissions on other websites as art examples, though you can ask me not to for certain reasons
- You may ask for revisions. Revisions to the sketch are free, but revisions to anything else may cost extra depending on how major they are
- I work a bit slowly. My progress time can be anywhere from 1 day to 1 month, depending on circumstances. I will inform you if anything happens that will cause a delay. If I feel unable to finish a commission, I will give a full refund no matter the progress I've made.
- Please give me a clearly colored, unshaded reference. If you give me something else, it's likely I'll mess up the design

WILL DRAW
- Humans/Humanoids
- Some animals/ferals/furries (specialty is cats)
- OCs
- Ship art (that isn't problematic)

WILL NOT DRAW
- Anything against the community guidelines
- Mecha/technological heavy designs
- Anything that I'm uncomfortable with

Backgrounds are available depending on how confident I am with my ability to draw what you ask for. Extra cost will depend on the complexity
Want something not listed here? Feel free to ask! ^_^

ART EXAMPLES

ImageImageImage

To find more art examples go to this link

FORM
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Reference:[/b]
[b]Form of Payment:[/b] [trade link]
[b]Pose/Expression/Props:[/b] [optional, but if not filled out, i will decide for you]
[b]Background:[/b] [none, solid, pattern, ect]
[b]Extra:[/b] [optional]

SLOTS
1. ShadowRose17

Last edited by pk_starstorm on Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:48 pm, edited 46 times in total.
hiii i'm dream (they/he) :3 i'm here sillying around, feel free to trade with me ^_^
COMMISSION ME!!! (CLOSED)

4/15/24: FINISHED MY FULL GUINEA PIG & HAMSTER COLLECTION!!!
L + 20000 tombstones
pk_starstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♫ Dream's Art Shop! PWYW ♫ [OPEN 3/3]

Postby pk_starstorm » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:26 am

bump
hiii i'm dream (they/he) :3 i'm here sillying around, feel free to trade with me ^_^

L + 20000 tombstones
pk_starstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowwwie » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:42 am

hihi would you be able to do 2 fullbodys of my characters for 300c$ (pretty much 150c$ for 1 im also not very good at pricing stuff)
if your unable to do the dragon then just the kitty is fine :3
the characters are ash (a cat) and a dragon
explodes you >:)

anyway this guys kinnda silly o-o
meowwwie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pk_starstorm » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:00 am

meowwwie wrote:hihi would you be able to do 2 fullbodys of my characters for 300c$ (pretty much 150c$ for 1 im also not very good at pricing stuff)
if your unable to do the dragon then just the kitty is fine :3
the characters are ash (a cat) and a dragon

yes i can do both of them! just send the money over and i'll get started as soon as i can ^_^ if you have any more details to give/want to fill out the form feel free to!

L + 20000 tombstones
pk_starstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:59 am

Your art is super cute!!

Username: hunt.er
Character Reference: Bottom left
Form of Payment: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=109391005&userid=975276&signature=fdldhFFtFZN7rDB5IpkMpA
Pose/Expression/Props: Whatever you feel like doing!
Background: None
Extra: Could I get a flatcolor fullbody? It can be sketchy line work if you'd like! ^^
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pk_starstorm » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:09 pm

hunt.er wrote:Your art is super cute!!

Username: hunt.er
Character Reference: Bottom left
Form of Payment: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=109391005&userid=975276&signature=fdldhFFtFZN7rDB5IpkMpA
Pose/Expression/Props: Whatever you feel like doing!
Background: None
Extra: Could I get a flatcolor fullbody? It can be sketchy line work if you'd like! ^^

of course!!!

L + 20000 tombstones
pk_starstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♫ Dream's Art Shop! PWYW ♫ [OPEN 2/3]

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:25 pm

Before I bribe would you be comfortable drawing https://toyhou.se/25099083.nathan ? They're humanoid I guess? But also warning: bug - centipede is a main part of their design 💜
I used to be KyotoKyoto
ImageImageImageImage
Discord: nyarlathotep.nathan
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♫ Dream's Art Shop! PWYW ♫ [OPEN 2/3]

Postby pk_starstorm » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:29 pm

Nyarlathotep|Nathan wrote:Before I bribe would you be comfortable drawing https://toyhou.se/25099083.nathan ? They're humanoid I guess? But also warning: bug - centipede is a main part of their design 💜

err i'm sorry, i think i'll pass :sob: i don't think i'd be comfortable enough trying to draw that and i don't want to give you low quality art, so sorry!!!

L + 20000 tombstones
pk_starstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♫ Dream's Art Shop! PWYW ♫ [OPEN 1/3]

Postby pk_starstorm » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:01 pm

finished commission for hunt.er

L + 20000 tombstones
pk_starstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♫ Dream's Art Shop! PWYW ♫ [OPEN 1/2]

Postby Discontinued » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:41 pm

Username: Discontinued
    Character Reference: Gumball
    Form of Payment: here!
    Pose/Expression/Props: Whatever you'd like! Have fun with him! He's based on Japanese sugar candy, if that gives you any inspo! ♡
    Background: Artist choice!
    Extra: If the link doesn't work/you need better images, feel free to let me know! ⸜(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)⸝
    Also, Gumball is a cat of sorts, if that helps any!
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me