Closed for Good - Important Message First Page

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Ninja's Art Shop - Freebies & Free Customs Available

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

finished your custom
it's in the pickup are, enjoy :D
My shop is closed for good, I have no use for this site or my art anymore. I'm not going to go into details about why I've been inactive and why I am quitting, but in short the word 'depression' has been thrown around a lot. I would go into more detail, but for the sake of the younger members of the site I can't. If you really want to know you can PM me by the end of the day.

Most of my linearts are being transferred over to editable oekaki for the use of anyone who so shall pleases to color in their characters.
It was fun while it lasted, but sadly my time here on CS is done.

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 am

My shop is closed for good, I have no use for this site or my art anymore. I'm not going to go into details about why I've been inactive and why I am quitting, but in short the word 'depression' has been thrown around a lot. I would go into more detail, but for the sake of the younger members of the site I can't. If you really want to know you can PM me by the end of the day.

Most of my linearts are being transferred over to editable oekaki for the use of anyone who so shall pleases to color in their characters.

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:00 am

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ninja's Art Shop - Free Customs Available

Postby Bramble~ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 am

payment-free
pet i am drawing-Image
accesories wanted- (please list)no
any line edits?-no
special markings-no
other-thanks for doing it for free!
Brother of Tiger111. And no Tiger, you're not getting my Peaps!
My favourite pets:
ImageImage
Bramble~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:23 am

Rob10 wrote:payment-free
pet i am drawing-Image
accesories wanted- (please list)no
any line edits?-no
special markings-no
other-thanks for doing it for free!

accepted

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 am

Thanks! I love her!!!
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 am

glad you like her, she was fun to make :D

rob, your custom is in the pickup box :D

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bramble~ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 am

cupcake & ninja wrote:glad you like her, she was fun to make :D

rob, your custom is in the pickup box :D

Thank you!
Brother of Tiger111. And no Tiger, you're not getting my Peaps!
My favourite pets:
ImageImage
Bramble~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 am

no problem :D

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:12 am

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me