★ ᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ★ OPEN

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

★ ᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ★ OPEN

Postby avokado. » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:13 am

Hello, so yes this is an adoption centre.
I have two centres; Ant adoptions & Trans adopts. The first is the one where I dump my pets I don't want, and the second is for trans representation. If you wanna learn more about the term trans and what it means, scroll down. Below I've also listed a few websites, people, movies and other media that I like alot and that are about lgbtq+ people. If not, just read the rules and then adopt!

NEW RULE: One of the pets you're adopting HAS to be on your WL
Rules:
1. Take up to two (2) pets from these groups: A ★ ᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ★ & A ★ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛꜱ ★
2. You can adopt one (1) time per 24h
3. Bump please, so others can find this too
4. If you donate, pleas estate it's a donation, othwerwise i might get confused
5. I prioritize people asking for wishlist pets, aside from that it's first come first serve
6. I'll try to answer every trade but if I get alot then I probably won't bother to answer all of them. Don't take it personlly though I love y'all <3

NEW RULE: Please don't take pets everyday continuously if they're not on your wishlist. If they're on your wishlist or if you only adopt pets for some days in a row, it's okay. But I've had some people coming everyday asking for two pets that aren't on their wishlists, and it starts to feel a little greedy. Leave pets for others, and leave a slight pause between adopting if you think it's starting to seem greedy. If you can't tell if you're greedy or not, then by all means shoot a trade and I'll check if I've seen your username a few too many times in the past days or not, and make my decision by that.

Not trying to be mean by restricting your adopting but as said, leave some for others and don't be too greedy. It's only pixels in a game after all, no need to have everything. :]

Thank you!

Pet's name: Lucas♥

Hello! I'm Lucas, Anton's best-trans-friend. I'm gonna explain, uhh, being trans to you. Of course I can't include it all 'cause it's ALOT, and gender is an individual experience so no one has the same gender-adventure at all. But I'll try adding the basics and Anton's own experience.
Oh also, if you want to, go ahead and PM Anton some questions! He wont have the answer to everything but he'll always go the extra mile to help you out!

So, what does trans mean? Trans means that it's something it originally wasn't. Like a trans person, who was born something else than they are now. Anton for example, was born with 'girl' body parts (afab = assigned female at birth), but he's always knew he is a boy. So now he's doing everything he can to change his 'girl' body parts to 'boy' body parts (FTM = female to male). There are also people who were born with 'boy' body parts (amab = assigned male at birth), but now know they're a girl (MTF= male to female). Trans people often wish to transition. That means that even though they are a certain gender, they also want to change their body to be more "passing" (to pass = to look like the gender you transitioned to). Trans people often wanna pass both so that they wont be accidentally misgendered (to misgender = to call someone by the wrong pronouns or refer to someone by the wrong gendered word, like calling a transman a girl or to call a transwoman a boy) and that they'll be comfortable in their own skin. Many trans people choose not to transition at all, and that's just as valid! No matter what a person looks like, we should call them by the pronouns & name they ask us to use.

Here are some ways trans people could transition and pass:

For FTM: Binding. Binding is to flatten ones chest. You can do this with a binder (a piece of clothing that looks like a top/sports bra, it has to be pretty tight so that it works), or trans tape, which is that you use a certain tape to tape your chest tight, flattening the chest. Make sure to use tape meant for this, not duct tape or something similar to that. Using duct tape can reslut in just scrathes to serious injuries. Theres some more binding rules: Never bind for more than eight hours and always stop binding for the night. If you bind for too long in one sitting, it can get hard to breathe & you can get bruises on your chest. If you bind for way too long your nipples might fall off and your ribs might bend inwards. Those are very serious injuries so please, please bind safetly. Binders & transtape can be bought off of the internet, and in some stores. If you can't buy a binder, sport bras are a great replacement, or you can make a diy one (thats what Anton is using at the moment, if you want to know how to make one easily you can PM him). Ifyour parents wont buy you one, try to ask friends or their parents.
Then there's the biological transition. For transmascs this may include starting testosterone, or T for short (the male hormone), top surgery & bottom surgery. T has differnet effects on different bodies, so this is individual too. Some changes it may make are; facial hair, body hair, a more masculine figure (example: fat moves from the tighs to the arms, your chest might shrink a bit, more masculine face shape and more..), an adams apple, more body odour (sweat), deeper voice, bottom growth, easier to gain muscle etc. You may also get effects like, you have more anger outbursts, your emotions are harder to control, you'll be hungrier more often etc. It's like going through puberty. You can take T-shots (through a needle), but there is also T-cream that you can put on your body if you don't want needles.

For MTF: Since Anton is FTM himself he doesn't know too much about MTF transitions, but if you have more questions he'll look it up. As the male hormone, there exists estrogen, or E for short, the female hormone. This is like taking T (through shots or cream), but its effects will be "opposite". Instead of a masculine body, you'll get a more feminime figure. I can't say for sure what this does to your emotions or chest, but as said, Anton can look it up for you, just ask. Here too exists top surgery & bottom surgery.

For both: Then there's the social transition, to get people to use your pronouns, your name, refer to you as the gender you are or however you want to be referred to. If you can't biologically transition you can try to cut/grow your hair out, or dress more masc/femme. Of course, you don't have to do this, but for many trans people it's freeing. There's also a body language. Men often manspread, whilst women usually don't. Still, even a cis woman could manspread and a cis man could sit like "a lady", but body language might help with passing. Theres alot of video on youtube to get your voice deeper/higher. There's also exercises & work outs that you can do to help form your body the way you want.

Then of course, theres people who dont fall into either MTF or FTM categories, but still are trans. Like non-binary people, who are neither woman or man, they often go by they/them pronouns. But it's important to remember that pronouns doesn't equal gender. You can be non-binary and go by he/him pronouns too. Pronouns are too just a tool for you to describe your own gender and how you feel. You can use pronouns like she, he, they, it, or a combination between those, like she/it or he/she. You can also use neopronouns, like xe/xem, ze/zem, e/em, or even just words; moon/moonself, cat/catself, hint/hintself. You can also have all pronouns, or don't care about pronouns and let people call you whatever they see you as, or have different pronouns each day, or have no pronouns and just be referred to you by your name. Anything you want. Language is customizeable.

Here are some websites:
trevorspace - a safe space for 13-24 year old lgbtq+ people
ftmguide - tips for passing & transition
mtf tips for passing

Some trans tiktok creators I like:
sammys_vanity (she/her, vlogging)
transcending_d (he/him, fitness & fashion)
luckbianc (they/them, workouts for ftm people)
dylanmulvaney (she/they, vlogging & influencer)
lucas_w72 (he/him, fitness)

Movies/shows:
Fanfik (Polish - FTM)
Boys Don't Cry (FTM)

Remember that you're always valid, no matter what you feel like!
You don't even have to label your gender. You're just as valid no matter what. However if a label would help you feel safe, here are some terms that may help you:

Demigirl = they're not fully a girl but they're not a man. Often go by she/they pronouns.
Demiboy = they're not fully a man but they're not a girl. Often go by he/they pronouns.
Genderfluid = their gender is fluid, changing. They may feel like a boy one day and then a girl another. They can also feel like bith at the same time, or none at all. If you're ever unsure how your genderfluid friend is feeling like that day, just ask them.
Agender = they don't feel like any gender.
Bigender = they are many genders at the same time.
Genderqueer = comes from the word "queer", which only means that the person is not hetero, but wont label exactly what sexuality they are. It has the same meaning in this word, it means the person is not cis, but they might not want to label their gender any more than "not-cis".
Cisgender (cis) = you identify with the gender you were assigned at birth. A cis woman was afab, and identifies with it. A cis man was amab, and identifies as it.
Transman: Someone that is FTM.
Transmasc: Someone who may not be fully a male, but is maybe demiboy or a purposely masc-passing non-binary. Even transmen can use this term if they want to.
Transwoman: Someone that is MTF.
Transfemme: Someone who may not fully be female, but is maybe demigirl or a purposely fem-passing non-binary. Even transwomen may use this term if they want to.

AAAAaAAAA JUST A HAPPY SCREAM HERE DON'T MIND IT; I JUST GOT MY NAME CHANGE THROUGH!! MY NAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY NAME! I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER
ps. If i said something wrong, TELL ME! English isn't my first language and I'm not at all any expert, im just a minor wanting to inform people, and i can also make mistakes. very appreciated if you tell me how to improve this text!
Last edited by avokado. on Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:31 am, edited 23 times in total.
"ᴍɪᴋÄÄɴ ᴇɪ ᴛÄᴛÄ ɪᴋÄᴠÄÄ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴛᴀ
ʜÄɴ ᴏɴ ᴋᴏʜᴛᴀ ᴊᴏ ᴋᴜᴜꜱɪᴛᴏɪꜱᴛᴀ ᴊᴀ ʜÄɴ
ᴛɪᴇᴛÄÄ ᴇᴛᴛᴇɪ ᴛᴀɪᴀᴛ ᴀᴜᴛᴀ
ʜÄɴ ʜᴜᴜᴛᴀᴀ ᴘÄÄꜱᴛÄ ᴍᴜᴛ ᴜʟᴏꜱ ᴊᴜᴍᴀʟᴀᴜᴛᴀ—"
"—Äɪᴅɪɴ ꜱɪʟᴍÄᴛ ᴏɴ ꜱᴜᴍᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏ
ʜÄɴ ꜱᴀɴᴏᴏ ᴍᴀᴀɪʟᴍᴀ ᴏɴ ᴠᴀᴀʀᴏᴊᴇɴ ᴋᴀʀɪᴋᴋᴏ
ꜱᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴀ ᴍᴀᴀɪʟᴍᴀ ꜱɪꜱᴋᴏꜱɪ ᴠᴇɪ
ᴍÄ ꜱᴀɴᴏɴ ᴠɪɪᴍᴇɪꜱÄɴ ꜱᴀɴᴀɴɪ ᴊᴀ ꜱᴇ ᴏɴ ᴇɪ"

★ ᴀɴᴛᴏɴ ★
ʜᴇ | ʜɪᴍ
★ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴛ ꜱᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴀᴄʏ ★
ᴇɴᴛᴘ || ᴀʀɪᴇꜱ
ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏꜱ || ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ʙᴏᴡɪᴇ
★ ᴍʏ ᴇxɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ ★

ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
ᴇᴍᴍᴇɴᴇᴢ-ᴍᴏɪ - ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱ ᴀᴢɴᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ

ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ
ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ

avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ ℕ𝕀ℂ𝕂'𝕊 𝔸𝔻𝕆ℙ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊 ♥

Postby Dogian » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:14 am

bump
▼Please click to care them!▼
ImageImage
ImageImage
Have a good & nice day!
Dogian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nopal » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:16 am

Bump
ImageImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ARG Enthusiast | Any Pronouns | Moth Lover | Archive
Discord: n0p4l. | Toyhouse | ESP/ENG
Nopal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigfin squid » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:30 am

bump
re-doing my signature for the new year ~ <3
groups are also under construction don't look at them
in the meantime, enjoy zael. happy halloween

Pet's name: ✦ Zael ✦

Currently working towards a complete collection.
18 WL pages left! Please send trades! c:
bigfin squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaLex » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:51 am

bump
𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓛𝓮𝔁 - 𝓢𝓱𝓮/𝓗𝓮𝓻 - 𝓛𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
𝓗𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮! 𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓮, 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓽.30𝓽𝓱,
𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮.
𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓼 <3
𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓼! | 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰! | 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓼!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
AlphaLex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me