fictional characters you relate to?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: fictional characters you relate to?

Postby Wonderingseas » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:36 pm

ohhh i was loking for a post like this but i feel like i mostly move between relating to wattson from apex legends and loona from helluva boss
:)
Wonderingseas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: —

Postby CaptainAltenor » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:09 pm

halo wrote:holden caulfield from catcher in the rye . i just recently finished reading the book and i adore it and him so awfully much

Funny thing, that. I came here to mention him, too. Boy. I just finished reading the book recently, and it made me realise that I'm a lot like him in a lot of ways. That's something that just about killed me. I went into that book not knowing a thing about it. Never would've thought I'd find Caulfield's predicaments hitting close to home.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be searching for my own red hunting hat, ideally from some sporting goods store in New York City for a dollar.

EDIT: I have to say, great choice in gift! Best of luck in your quest for the Holden hat :]
Last edited by CaptainAltenor on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:49 pm

CaptainAltenor wrote:
halo wrote:holden caulfield from catcher in the rye . i just recently finished reading the book and i adore it and him so awfully much

Funny thing, that. I came here to mention him, too. Boy. I just finished reading the book recently, and it made me realise that I'm a lot like him in a lot of ways. That's something that just about killed me. I went into that book not knowing a thing about it. Never would've thought I'd find Caulfield's predicaments hitting close to home.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be searching for my own red hunting hat, ideally from some sporting goods store in New York City for a dollar.

HELP . . I ASKED MY DAD FOR A RED HUNTING HAT FOR CHRISTMAS . soul link

— xo

╔════════════╗
charlielucy —
silly thaaaaang ! !
✦ ˚✧ transneufem

╚════════════╝

╔════════════╗
rentry / nerd / th
╚════════════╝

halo

My pets