How Do You Create Breeds?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

How Do You Create Breeds?

Postby Rikka <3 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:26 pm

I am about a 3 year of Petz 5, and I have PetzA which helps a lot. The only thing is, i would LOVE to create breeds of my own. But how? Also, whenever I download a breed and I start the Petz5 game, it's not there. Any help on that? :?
Rikka <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How Do You Create Breeds?

Postby Tess » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 pm

to download a breed and get it to work in your game, you have to move the downloaded breed into the right folder (or unzip it to the right folder if it comes zipped up)

e.g. if you downloaded a breed called for example, example.zip then it's a zip file, double click it to open it in winzip and then click unzip and it'll ask you where you want to put the file, so browse to a folder on your computer which should be somewhere like C/Program Files/Ubi Soft/Petz/Resource/Dogz and put the breed in there.

if the breed is called example.dog then it's already unzipped for you, you just need to put that file in the same place as I mentioned before (Double click on My Computer, then on C Drive, then on Program Files, then Ubi Soft, Petz 5 (or something), Resource, Dogz (or something like that)
if it's a cat file, then do the same but put it in the Resource, Catz folder

to make a breed, you can either download a hex editor (like Nicks program LNZ Pro which you can download from the same place as PetzA) or you can use his other petz hexing program Petz Workshop which is easier for beginners (also available on his website)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How Do You Create Breeds?

Postby Tess » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 pm

oh yeah, on my links page on www.chickensmoothie.com there should also be some links to petz pages which give good hexing help, so you can learn how to make breeds :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me