Help Me Curate My Playlists? ♪

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Help Me Curate My Playlists? ♪

Postby fruittreesys » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:57 am

I need some new music, I'm bored of everything I have! I'm going to describe the current playlists I'm working on; if anyone has any songs that fit the vibes, do recommend them to me! ♡

• An Ungodly Amount of Bright Colours - Lots of upbeat electronic, house, and EDM. Some edgy stuff. Very fun, kind of unhinged.
  • Comfy Cozy - Songs to listen to while nestled in bed with a cup of hot milk.
  • By the Train Tracks - You're following the silent train tracks through the woods. The leaves are turning orange and red, and it's getting chilly. You feel vaguely melancholy, but these tracks could lead anywhere. The entire world, and all of time, is open to you.
  • Drunk on Sunshine - You're walking down the sidewalk with a pep in your step. The sun is bright and warm, and you're on your way somewhere fun! Maybe the beach, maybe to a friend's house; wherever you're going, you're in a great mood!
Image Fruit Tree System | adult | all pronouns Image
Image Ken and Wolfgang are blasting off! ‧₊˚✩彡

♡ ImageImageImageImage
fruittreesys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help Me Curate My Playlists? ♪

Postby Hypomania » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:59 am

I will forever recommend Moonlight kissed- poets of the fall, I'd say its it fits By the Train Tracks, could maybe slip into Comfy Cozy
𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻'𝑺──────────★★★
Spook. She/her.
Your Biggest Fan :)
-───── trade thread seeking art ─-
Hypomania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help Me Curate My Playlists? ♪

Postby hellevi » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:07 am

hi there! topics must have a clear point of discussion -- something like this would be better off in your signature :3
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me