favorite characters from media you dont know anything abt

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

favorite characters from media you dont know anything abt

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:17 am

yea self explanatory i think ??!?! what r your favorite characters from medias you dont know much about? maybe they remind you of someone/something, maybe you know a little bit about the series and enjoy their personality, or maybe you just think their design is cool !

starting this off ive been obsessed w master chief for YEARS and idk why?? ive only played halo like twice for like 10 minites in total but oh man... master chief is such a cutie patootie ... i love him sm

and a more recent one im so damn obsessed w caleb from blood? ive actually seen a lets play of blood fresh supply and blood 2 and not much about his personality draws me in (other than the fact hes a cool emo dude who), its moreso his design and the fanon of him? idc what this man does in game man, an emo who likes to explode cultists with dynamite and has no ears is such a funny concept. and hes so cool looking too haha

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: favorite characters from media you dont know anything ab

Postby mooncharm96 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:31 pm

the narrator from stanley parable lol. i LOVE narrators but i ironically know barely anything about one of the most popular narrator characters, yet i'm still drawn to him because oughgh disembodied voice wauhgh. i REALLY wanna play the game but i don't have steam (i also honestly don't think i'll be prepared for it)

of course there's way more characters where that came from lol :D
Image=charmy=Image
=she/her=
=interests:=
=computers, microsoft windows, windows/apple advertising, apple "get a mac" advertisments, old internet, flash games, pokemon, homestuck, home movies (the cartoon), homestar runner, birds, invader zim=
bold = current hyperfixation
mooncharm96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:43 pm

Otacon from Metal Gear Solid, I remember trying to get into that game ~3 years ago but at the time it wasn't really my thing or I lost motivation/interest to watch gameplays of MGS BUT I LOVE OTACON!! Also, I've never played any Fallout games or watched gameplays of any of the games but I used to draw Vault Boy like crazy a couple years ago (how could you not love him LOOK AT THE GUY!! Iconic character design!)

Not sure if this counts either but Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2, I was gifted the game a couple days ago so I don't know much about the game or lore at all but as soon as I saw Ellis I fell in love with his character and now he's one of my biggest character fixations 8-) (along with Dwight Fairfield from DBD but I know some stuff about him lol)

Also the characters from Welcome Home look really neat too! I really like that early '70s - late '60s vibe they have going on, I don't know anything about the media other than it being a puppet show but for some reason I always thought they reminded me of Smile For Me, one of my faves
Jay ☒ mega nerd ☒ punk + metalhead ☒ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
β™« "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" β™«

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:45 pm

kyouko kirigiri! i literally kin her and yet ive never watched or played dr!! several more than just her from different series but yk
    λͺ¨λ“  dataλ₯Ό λͺ¨μ•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en α“šα˜α—’
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:46 pm

Aerospiders wrote:Not sure if this counts either but Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2, I was gifted the game a couple days ago so I don't know much about the game or lore at all but as soon as I saw Ellis I fell in love with his character and now he's one of my biggest character fixations 8-) (along with Dwight Fairfield from DBD but I know some stuff about him lol)

oh as a l4d2 fan this is so based ellis is such a funny guy !! probably enhanced by the fact that in my game he shows up as a zangoose because i cant play without mods lol

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kujali » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:49 pm

I haven't watched Arcane yet but I'm already extremely obsessed with Viktor... He's so. Gender. And I am absolutely THRILLED to see a Slavic/And Or/ disabled person actually portrayed POSITIVELY in media for once??? I've literally put off watching Arcane bc I just KNOW I'm actually going to go into an obsession spiral and I simply do not have the energy at the moment LOL
Image Image

Radiohead fanatic - Adult - Genderfluid - She/Him

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kujali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:10 pm

Kujali wrote:I haven't watched Arcane yet but I'm already extremely obsessed with Viktor... He's so. Gender. And I am absolutely THRILLED to see a Slavic/And Or/ disabled person actually portrayed POSITIVELY in media for once??? I've literally put off watching Arcane bc I just KNOW I'm actually going to go into an obsession spiral and I simply do not have the energy at the moment LOL

HUH

SLAVIC? POSITIVELY????

LETS
dang
GOOOOOOO

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
β™• owuz / shalf β™•
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
β™• falconian nationalist β™•
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β™• imagine living β™•
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
Β«take us nowΒ»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

β™•
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charliethebugfan » Mon May 06, 2024 4:51 am

I just god into call of duty and I like most of the characters (modern warfare I, the newer version). Farah, Alex, Price... There are some that I don't, mainly the "bad guys" lol. I just dont like mean people.
charliethebugfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me