Characters you just love beyond reason-Not just Crushes

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Characters you just love beyond reason-Not just Crushes

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:58 pm

OH OH OH !!!!!!!!! so excited i get to talk about cozy grove .

pius of grizz from cozy grove! he's where i get my username that i use almost everywhere nowadays LOL. hes one of the most underrated characters in the fandom and its SO sad because his story genuinely resonated with me more than any character's has in a LONG time. him getting through the corruption his religion led him into and learning that he's not beyond redemption and was just a poor guy led astray from his youth by a corrupt church !! augh !!!! i love him so bad and i want him to be happy with his emperor :] my son
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:22 pm

i love mark hoffman from saw 4 so much i want to step on him like hes a little roach i want him dead
i love him and his obnoxious lip fillers !!! he was literally based as hell too his first kill was this anti semitic dude who killed his girlfriend (who was hoffmans sister that clearly meant the world to him) and he just goes on from there man . at some point he just goes after strahm (who i also love btw) but i feel like most the people who he kills are like genuinely awful people
anyways i love the glass coffin scene .... strahm is just like??? "HOW DO I GET OUT" and hoffman just stares like :33 😭

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyuubunz » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:44 pm

OH!!! A topic to talk about my favorite characters! That makes me so joyous!!! :D
Well then! Here's my favorite lil guy rn!!! <3333 He's soososoo silly he's the! THE GUY EVER AND I LVOEEHIMM!!!!!!!!!!
Okie dokie so his name is Sgt. Norm Allen and he's a funny space cowboy man from the game Dialtown!! It's a veryyy goofy silly game, basically you date phone and typewriter people and it's pretty epic. BUT!!! HIM!!!!!!!! I've always loved loved loved cowboys ever since I was a kiddie and I also reaally loved space sooo!! I'm already his target demographic!!!! But also the game he's in is super charming and his writing is really silly and aaaaa ❀️❀️❀️❀️
Be rootin', be tootin', and by god be shootin', but most of all be kind! ^w^🌸
β€œTO REACH THE UNREACHABLE STAR!”

kyuubunz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuri_the_botfly » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:45 pm

Gina lestrade is my special baby girl sooo precious and adorable and charming and spunky! very cute! She goes through wayyy too much though, its so sad :(
I like spiders and have poor judgement. Yuri the botfly#7962

Yuri_the_botfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space outlaw » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:23 am

there are currently two at the moment...
    simon petrikov and betty grof from adventure time! i especially love how their characters developed in the latest adventure time spinoff fionna & cake. i'll be honest, i wasn't originally expecting much from this series but i'm beyond in love with it now. all of the new extended lore? absolutely bonkers and amazing. the way that the series was mainly focused around simon and how he was coping with loss after the original ended, i loved everything about it. i also love how him and betty had a lot more screentime and their backstory was shown more in depth! i freaking love them. me and my boyfriend have been brutally obsessed w/ them and it's been such a good way to bond together, i appreciate this show so much.

spoiler alert incoming for anyone who hasn't watched it and wants to!

how simon handles his past with the crown, and the way he's so obsessed with getting betty back that he completely and utterly surrenders himself to his depression is such a painful depiction. not only that, but his journey of getting the crown back and becoming ice king again to save fionna and cake after betty sacrificed herself for him to NOT be that crazed and insane version of himself anymore.. it truly shows just how clueless he was. he was doing the exact same thing that she had done originally, only their roles were swapped now. and ending up having to be shown specifically by her, in her celestial space goddess of chaos little way, that he had done that (with casper and nova) is flipping crazy and i loved it.

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ ───────┐
gray | he/they | taken
> ...probably an infj...
> always open 2 pm's!

└─────── β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

✩q:*β€’.───── β˜… β˜… ─────.β€’*:q✩
hi! space enthusiast here,
and i'm mega obsessed w/
cartoons and bee & puppycat.
you'll prolly find me on
forum games :]

✩q:*β€’.───── β˜… β˜… ─────.β€’*:q✩

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ ───────┐
click me!
└─────── β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
space outlaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 am

jesse pinkman from breaking bad<3 i relate to him a lot. the struggles with addiction and the poor relationship with his parents, plus just him as a character. he will always be the character i relate to most and i watch a lot of tv so that's saying something.
ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━━━━
my name is emma / ♀ / storage
3/256 lions left to complete my collection!
currently reading : the ballad of songbirds and snakes
━━━━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
β€” Λ—Λ‹ ΰ­¨ΰ­§ ΛŠΛ— β€”
ImageImage
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _shoelace_ » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:46 pm

Spawn… he is such a beautifully written character. I could gush about him forever. His nuanced storytelling, his amazing design, his maturely written story, it’s all so perfect. His show is what drew me in, and let me tell you, I was utterly floored when I watched the tragedy of his old life and new merge together, destroying the lives of the living people that he loves. He desperately clings to his old life, one he can never have back. He fights for his humanity without even realising his humanity was with him the whole time… it brings me to tears.
I love him. I love what he represents. He is the most maturely written allegory for living ptsd I have ever seen, specifically in the show. This character is everything to me.

Enjoy your life to its fullest.
_shoelace_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albionfae » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:08 am

Arikoto from the Ooku series! I did not expect to like him as much as I did!
Attachments
Arikoto.jpg
Arikoto.jpg (27.38 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Albionfae

I would appreciate if you visit my dragon babies!
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage Image
Albionfae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonderingseas » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:39 pm

i love hermione granger soso much. she is kinda someone that i try to live up to lol <3
:)
Wonderingseas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜…

Postby lovelyhyena » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:20 am

.. 2022 riddler. i see a lot of my own traits in him (especially in the comics!) i.e. loneliness, social ineptitude, anxiety, and i just also think he's really cute.
/ under construction.
lovelyhyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me