H: FR dragons W: pets/C$

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Postby WisteriaDragon » Fri May 10, 2024 5:33 am

WisteriaDragon wrote:

Hello! I have a bunch of dragons in my FR lair that need to go since I'm running out of lair space and expansions are getting expensive. Most of these guys I've just fallen out of love with and want to go to a good home.

They are listed here with FR prices. I use the 5G : 1C$ conversion, so whatever prices are listed there, I will take the equivalent in WL pets, rares, cheshire cat plushie items, or C$.

Feel free to send a suggestion or PM. Thanks for reading!
WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisteriaDragon » Sat May 11, 2024 2:52 am

WisteriaDragon wrote:

Hello! I have a bunch of dragons in my FR lair that need to go since I'm running out of lair space and expansions are getting expensive. Most of these guys I've just fallen out of love with and want to go to a good home.

They are listed here with FR prices. I use the 5G : 1C$ conversion, so whatever prices are listed there, I will take the equivalent in WL pets, rares, cheshire cat plushie items, or C$.

WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisteriaDragon » Mon May 13, 2024 4:40 pm

WisteriaDragon wrote:

WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisteriaDragon » Wed May 15, 2024 8:26 am

WisteriaDragon wrote:

WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisteriaDragon » Fri May 17, 2024 4:43 am

WisteriaDragon wrote:

WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisteriaDragon » Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 am

WisteriaDragon wrote:

WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me