Hogwarts - A New Age ~ Private Mail Applications ONLY

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should we do a time-skip to Christmas?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 am

Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes : 5

Hogwarts - A New Age ~ Private Mail Applications ONLY

Postby Fengo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm

I've decided to sort of "half" start this role play over, due to a lack in RPers and literacy. If you are able to write with good grammar and punctuation, feel free to apply by Private Mail.
DO NOT POST APPLICATION FORMS IN THIS THREAD.
Please, please, please apply through Private Mail.
Thank you.

PLOT

It's been almost fifty years since Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord.
There's some news floating around the wizarding world that there may be some crazed, loyal Death Eaters lurking around; seeking revenge on their master's downfall. They've been calling themselves "The Loyal Alliance", and they believe that even though their master is dead, his ideas should still be carried out and completed. Nobody really knows who they are; they do know, however, that they are very dangerous. Many wizarding families have fled to safe-houses or underground encampments. But, as usual, Hogwarts continues to have young wizards brought into it's walls for their education.

RULES

1. All of Tess's rules apply.
2. No "god-modding".
3. Don't be haters. (Nobody likes haters)
4. Please tell me if you want more rules! I'm hoping everybody will be civil, but I can't always be for sure!
5. Please submit at least 3 good sentences when typing your character's dialogue/doings.
6. If you have more than one character, please state which one(s) you are typing for.
7. You may have as many characters as you can handle, but please please please remember the rule above!
8. If you have a problem with a fellow RPer, please do not take out your problems with them. Please PM myself or Lakotah and alert us to the problem and we will take care of it. (Confidentially if needed).
9. If you are not posting for a character's dialogue, please do not post a signature. You can do this by clicking the "Options" tab below the typing panel and de-select the "Attach a signature" box. You don't have to go back and un-signature your previous posts, just do your best to refrain from it in the future.

ROLE PLAYERS

.:Syd-Vicious:.- Scorpius Malfoy and Sydney Mountaincastle
CityOfFallenAshes- Amber Winskai
Eαrlч★βιr∂- Hazel McKay

Fengo(Myself)- Brianna Graham, Lucas Fielder, Jakob Ruelle, Peter Dubree, Gidget Everette
Gone with the Wind- Ainsley Moore
(Jessica)- Angelica Grey
HappyGal248- Piper Lumier and Anastasia Alvintzi
Jenjo- Kia Black and Alairic Lewis

Nix Jazz Tempesedo - Nix Jazz Tempesedo
The Royal Mirage- none yet

*Those names in red are previous RPers who have not yet redeemed their RPer-hood. If forms are not submitted by December 1st, you will be removed from the Role Play. You are welcome back, though, so don't just quit!
Last edited by Fengo on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hogwarts - A New Age ~ Private Mail Applications ONLY

Postby Fengo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Sign-Up Forms & Conditions
Please submit this form by PRIVATE MAIL. Any form not submitted by Private Mail WILL BE DENIED.

Code: Select all
Sign-Up Form for "Hogwarts- A New Age"
Username (Please alert me if this changes!):
Name (Full):
House:
Origin or Heritage (What country are they from?):
Description (MUST have at least 3 good sentences, may have a pic.):
Personality (MUST have at least 3 good sentences. note- if you have already put a personality in the description, ignore this slot.):
History (Please at least 3 good sentences.):
Wand (Please include core, length, and wood. May include other information, too.):
Patronus:
Fears (At least 3):
Flaws (At least 3):
Special Position (Head Girl/Boy, Prefect. Only 2 Slots EACH for each house!):
Quidditch Player?:
If so, What Position? (Seeker, Chaser, Beater, Keeper):
Boy/Girlfriend or Crush (Please ask the other player first if your charrie wants to crush on them!):
Pet (Cat, Rat, Toad, Owl, or other small animal. No dogs or snakes, please!):
Pet Name:
Other:

Your forms can be Accepted or Denied according to how well you filled them out. Please do your best, and try not to leave anything blank! (Unless nothing applies in that area!)
You may submit as many characters as you like! Please check our number of players regularly!

Students per House
2/5 Gryffindor Girls
1/5 Gryffindor Boys

1/5 Ravenclaw Girls
1/5 Ravenclaw Boys

2/5 Hufflepuff Girls
1/5 Hufflepuff Boys

1/5 Slytherin Girls
1/5 Slytherin Boys

8/40 Students
Last edited by Fengo on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fengo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 am

Characters

All Characters will be posted here, as well as Quidditch and Special Positions, and powers/gifts.

To view Character Profiles, please click here.

Animagus:
Jakob Ruelle

Metamorphmagus:
Gidget Everette

Seer:

Werewolf:
Angelica Grey

Part-Veela:
Last edited by Fengo on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fengo » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 pm

NIGHT DAY 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MORNING DAY 5

((Posting not yet open))
Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fengo » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 am

((Posting to accepted players is now open))
Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fengo » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 am

Lucas Henry Fielder (Lucas) ☼ 17 Years Old ☼ Gryffindor ☼ In the Gryffindor 6th Year dormitory ☼ Just waking up

Lucas awoke to a tap tap tapping on his window. He stretched with a soft groan and rolled out of bed. His feet twitched at the feel of the icy stone floor; however, he continued over to the cool glass. Theo was perched precariously on the outer sill of the large window, drilling his beak against the pane. Lucas undid the latch and opened the window. Theo hopped inside before gliding over to Lucas's bed. He then stuck out his yellowy leg, to which a fine-folded note was strapped.
Lucas untied the note and sat next to Theo. He opened it and began to read
Lucas,
I'm coming up to England for Christmas! It's been ages, hasn't it? I can't wait to see you again!
Your Friend,
Tam.

Lucas sighed. Not Tam. He loved Tam, he was like a brother to Lucas, but Tam was a Muggle. That would mean no magical anything over break. Lucas had really looked forward to apparating, but that was now quite out of the question.
It then struck Lucas that Tam had sent the letter via owl. Lucas was rather confused, and he sat pondering, the letter loosely clamped in his hands. He then thought that perhaps Tam had sent the letter to his parents by Muggle mail and that they had sent him the letter then by owl. Yes, that would have to be it.

Little did Lucas know that Tam's life was getting rather interesting...

A little while later, Lucas was showered and dressed, and he left Gryffindor Tower in pursuit of breakfast.

Brianna Michelle Graham (Bria) ♫ 16 Years ♫ Ravenclaw ♫ In the Infirmary ♫ Just waking up

Bria awoke slowly. The pain in her head was horrible; it ached and throbbed like no headache she'd ever had before. She reached up and rubbed her temples. It wasn't long before Madame Pulchra came along with some pain medication and more warm towels for Bria's neck. She thanked Madame Pulchra before settling back down to sleep.
It appeared that she was the only patient who was awake in the Infirmary this morning.

Peter Charles Dubree (Charlie) ♦ 17 Years ♦ Hufflepuff ♦ On the Quidditch Pitch ♦ Cleaning his broom

Charles scrubbed the silver handle of his Echo. He loved his broomstick; it was his most prized possesion. Well, that and his owl, Widget. Once the shimmery handle was perfectly waxed, he took out his tail twig clippers. His tail twigs never got too long, for Charles kept them quite uniform. He quite enjoyed taking care of his broom.
When he was finished, he took a good long look at the pitch, which was still mostly shrouded in darkness. He was excited to start the Quidditch season. This year, Hufflepuff would take the Quidditch Cup, he just knew it. They had to. There was no way he was losing to Gryffindor again. Their chances looked much better considering that the Gryffindor Seeker, Piper, was out with severe injuries. There was no way Gryffindor would win without her, for Charles had to admit, she was excellent.
He sighed contentedly before hopping on his broom and taking off across the field.

Jakob Alexander Ruelle (Jakob) § 16 Years § In the Ravenclaw Common Room § Just waking up

Chester lept up onto Jakob's chest, waking him as kindly as any kitten would. Jakob groaned and roughly petted the kitten's small, soft head. Chester mewed in protest and batted Jakob's hand away. He stretched and stood up, holding tiny Chester in his hand as he made his way up to the dormitory. The pale white sofa in the common room hadn't been the most comfortable place to sleep, but the dormitory was rather noisy the previous night.
When he reached the dorm, it was horribly filthy. Jakob would have joined in the rowdiness, had he not been so exhausted. Bottles, wrappers, and other litters were scattered across the room.
He sighed with a smile before heading over to his own bed to clear off his trunk.

Gidget Luna Andromeda Rosie Everette (Gidget) ♪ 17 Years ♪ In the Slytherin Common Room ♪ Just waking up

Gidget stretched out on the fine, dark sofa in the quiet common room. Lancastrian yowled as he got knocked off the couch, while Tourmaline took his place at Gidget's side. "Now you two, your bloody fighting is not going to stand for one minute more. There's plenty of me to go around," she chuckled quietly as she picked Lancastrian up off the floor. She snuggled him up right by her head, and he sent a dirty look back to Tourmaline.
I suppose I ought to get up... Shall I wake Scorpius? She thought, setting Lancastrian on the sofa as she sat up. Yes, I will.
She left her cats to bicker on the sofa as she quietly tip-toed down the stairs to the boy's dormitory. She creaked the door open just enough to slide through before quickly and quietly walking over to Scorpius's bed. She sat down near him and touseled his hair. She leaned over and whispered, "Wake up, sleepy head."
You are my one, and only. You can wrap your fingers 'round my thumb, and hold me tight... And you'll be alright. "Small Bump", Ed Sheeran

Never forget this: There is no one like you.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Syd-Vicious:. » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am

Scorpius groaned and looked up at her with narrow, sleepy eyes. He yawned and blinked a few times to clear his vision. Mornings were always hard for him. He sighed and sat up, the covers falling into his lap and revealing his bare upper body and hip piercings. "Morning." He mumbled, his voice deep and nearly seductive.

Team Free Will
Team Free Will wrote:Team Free Will:
AN EX-BLOOD JUNKIE.
A HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT WITH SIX BUCKS TO HIS NAME
AND MR. COMATOSE OVER THERE.

Signiture made by I am Lucifer ♥
.:Syd-Vicious:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fengo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 am

Gidget Luna Andromeda Rosie Everette (Gidget) ♪ 17 Years ♪ In the 6th Year Slytherin boy's dorm ♪ Waking up Scorpius

"Oh good, you're awake," she said fesiciously. She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. "About time to get up, don't you think?" Gidget asked, fingering a lock of her currently-snow-white hair. "Come on, let's go," she said. She grabbed his hand and stood up.
Last edited by Fengo on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are my one, and only. You can wrap your fingers 'round my thumb, and hold me tight... And you'll be alright. "Small Bump", Ed Sheeran

Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Syd-Vicious:. » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:04 am

Scorpius groaned as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "Do I gotta get up? I don't wanna go to school today.." He grumbled, but reluctantly got up anyways.

Team Free Will
Team Free Will wrote:Team Free Will:
AN EX-BLOOD JUNKIE.
A HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT WITH SIX BUCKS TO HIS NAME
AND MR. COMATOSE OVER THERE.

Signiture made by I am Lucifer ♥
.:Syd-Vicious:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fengo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 am

Gidget Luna Andromeda Rosie Everette (Gidget) ♪ 17 Years ♪ In the 6th Year Slytherin boy's dorm ♪ Waking up Scorpius

Gidget laced her long, thin fingers through Scorpius's more manly ones and swung her arm back and forth. She wasn't sure what exactly it was about him, but it was really bringing out her girly side. "Yeah, school sucks. But I promised my parents I would try, and I'm sure your Da wouldn't be to happy about you skiving either," she chuckled. "Grab a shirt and let's go," she said, dropping his hand and walking toward the door.
Last edited by Fengo on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fengo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me