EXPLICIT ROMANCE RULES: (MUST READ!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

EXPLICIT ROMANCE RULES: (MUST READ!!)

Postby Tess » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you like to participate in 'Romance RPs' but some of the content in here is getting much too explicit and is no longer child-friendly, which is against the rules.

Characters MAY:
* kiss, on the lips, innocently. Or forehead/cheek.
*"go to a room alone for a while" without any further description of what they're up to, i.e., a 'time-skip'

Characters MAY NOT:
* remove their own clothing, or be naked (partially or fully), in a romantic scene
* remove their partner's clothing, or be naked (partially or fully), in a romantic scene
* kiss each others bodies
* touch each other "all over" or otherwise inappropriate places

I mean really, use common sense here, I shouldn't have to spell it out. I will be the judge of whether your behavior is too explicit for the site, so don't try and push the boundaries.

If you see anyone Roleplaying the removal of clothes or explicit kissing/touching scenes then please report the post so a moderator can come check it out.

Swearing/offensive language is also not permitted on CS so please report that too if you see anyone going overboard.

if any of you are that intent on roleplaying any sort of sexual act, then please find somewhere else to do it as it is stricly forbidden here at CS.

If I see people ignoring this and continueing to get 'too intimate' in roleplays then you will either recieve a warning or be banned, depending on how extreme I find your behaviour

May I remind you all that none of us really knows who we are talking with on the internet and it is really rather unwise and unsafe to be roleplaying sexual behaviour, particularly for those of you who are quite young

sorry to have to post this warning to all, but I think a few of you need the reminder.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IMPORTANT - EXPLICIT RPs

Postby Bolt1784 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm

It's very understandable what you've said here, and I see your point. 0_o;; I was never much of a human roleplayer and I made my first topic last night...XD
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm really thankful Tess put up this reminder, and browsing the RPs it seems (more or less) the romance Rpers are keeping it down. It strikes me so amusing though when they go, "Darnit for having to keep PG-13!!" =m=;;; Those were the rules of the board ever since, and now they're complaining?... ._.
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiredetective » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 am

Thanks Tess for this reminder. It's true, people are getting way too innapropriate in some of these RPGs. I don't RP a lot here, I'm rather new. And wow, I can see what you mean. Yikes!
♥ i havent been on this site since i was 12 (2009 or 2010?) so please bear with me thank you ♥
vampiredetective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 pm

I am glad for this, Tess. Many people on MagiStream do NOT listen to any of the PG-13 rules. It is highly supported here, and it makes me feel safer. I am under the age of 18, and it makes more sense when the Romance is safer and appropriate.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 am

I agree with you Catorithe.
You may see me in animal romance RP, but the "Romance" never happens they end up dieing before it happens. Other then that I steer clearn.
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
Image-Let Abby bring you to my Farm
ImageImage
HA new generation in camp Half BloodH
Aqua
'This is a PEN!' -Percey Jackson

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:04 am

What exactly defines PG-13?
Is this rated by movie standards, video game, or something else?
For a movie rating to be PG-13, it can have nudity, but cannot be sexually oriented. SOME sexual stuff is allowed, but nothing overt. Curse words are allowed, but if the curse word is derived from something sexual, it can only be used once. Any more, and the rating goes to R.

That sounds pretty lax to me...
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chepis4 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

I agree. I don't like RP's that allow relationships and stuff. So if I make a human RP, I make sure that there's no relationships or anything. It's to weird and not appropriate for younger kids (*cough* like me)
88% of the people who read warriors would go insane if Warrior Cat books ended. 10% of the people would cheer and throw a party. If you are the 2% who would scream at the people partying and throw something at them, copy and paste this in your sig.

chepis4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiverEcho » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:10 am

if you are going to make a romance RP, anyways, you should keep in mind "if i put this, what would my parents say or do if they saw this?" some RPs its kinda crazy. its ok to be just friends in RPs people. not every character has to have a romance...
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RiverEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lola843 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 am

YA I agree with this and its kinda funny that I just found this after reading a certain roleplay I was thinking of joining that had a little bit of romance but then it kept building and they went too far if ya catch my drift
Image[/b]

"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed."
–Ralph Waldo Emerson

"My horses are my friends, not my slaves."
-Dr. Reiner Klimke

~ Dressage Rider ~ Piaffe ~ Extended trot ~ Passage ~ Flying Lead Change ~
lola843

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me