RULES FOR SLAVE ROLE-PLAYS

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

RULES FOR SLAVE ROLE-PLAYS

Postby Tess » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 pm

The non-consensual romance scenes, nudity, violence and torture in these RPs is clearly not suitable for a child-friendly website. Devoting an entire RP to this particular fantasy is not appropriate for CS.

I am locking all open and inappropriate slave role-plays. If the behavior continues in future RPs then there will be consequences for the participants.

RPs which contain slavery but no inappropriate content may be maintained if they remain child-friendly. For example, if a slave is required to cook and clean for the master and is treated badly, but nothing twisted or disgusting happens between the master and slave.

Any RPs which contain interactions such as a master undressing a slave, kissing/touching a reluctant slave, or subjecting a slave to some cruel and unusual physical punishment will be quickly locked and there will be consequences for the partipants.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RULES FOR SLAVE ROLE-PLAYS

Postby Darkcloud! » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:10 am

Tess, I totally understand. I'll try to keep my eye out for that sort of thing and stay away.

semi-active, missed years 2012 and 2013 entirely- about halfway to catching up!
Looking to complete years 2011, 2014-16 and 2021-23!
Darkcloud!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 am

I've seen a tone of slave RP's lately. Kudos for cleaning up the board <3
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 am

- I've seen a lot of then and thought they were kinda dumb...who would want to play as a slave?

I've been thinking about a new rolepaly based on Gladiators, from Ancient Rome. Technically, a lot of Gladiators were slaves. And sometimes, they got killed in tournaments, which they were forced to fight in more or less- some Gladiators were free men who decided they want to fight, so not all were slaves. But I was wondering, Tess, would this be okay? Or is this to...not okay?
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 am

So, if I decided to do a slave R.P... would whipping be allowed? I understand that that's cruel of course, but... It's not like I'm going into detail on the gashes or anything x3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Ah...I was wondering when someone would post a notice like this. I joined one a while back, but I sort of...left, as one person kept toeing the PG-13 line. o_o;; Thanks so much for posting this!
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 pm

I've seen lots of those, and almost joined one, but decided not to. Thanks for posting this notice~
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks Tess, if I join one, I will most definitely stay clean ;)
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A-train » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Right, does this only apply to human role plays, or is it for animal role plays, too? :O

Because, if it's for both, then I definitely need someone to check my BloodClan slave RP out so that I can change the rules if necessary. X_x; We've gotten better about stuff like that, lately, but... I'm not sure, now! D: Is mine okay, or is it breaking the rules, even just a little bit...? DDx Any help would be much appreciated. ^.^; Thanks! :D
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elfaron. » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 am

Amber, I'm pretty sure it's fine. :)
hi! i'm elfaron, [sindarin for "hunter of the stars"] though you may know me as lily or sydnee. i'll answer to both, and elfaron/faron. i love lord of the rings, harry potter, marvel, lost, the hunger games and music like the arctic monkeys and vampire weekend. nerdy things. xImageImageImage
[ tumblr ; archive of our own ]

Image Image

“all that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.”

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x
elfaron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me