Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Artist Test: Detailed Instructions Inside by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Test: Detailed Instructions Inside

Postby winkatuck » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Hey there guys! Wink here! This will be used as part one of my artist competition for my newest adoptable species. Though feel free to color it in and challenge yourself if you like. For those of you trying for the actual competition, here's all you have to do.

If you notice, I seem to have "accidentally" messed up the picture. Before you start you'll need to..

• Redraw the lines where it's been erased (try to match the style)
  • Re-alpha where it's been erased

After you've fixed up the image, now you can finally get to the more fun part!

• You must make at least one line edit, either by adding some spikes onto the wolf or removing some of the extra fur and making it shorter.
  • Design something on the wolf! For more of a challenge do just pastels.(Make sure it has at least two colors and no more than eight. Be unique but not eye burning)
  • Give your wolf an accessory, like a scarf or hat of any kind. Make it look like it belongs there if possible. (Bonus points!)

Once you're finished, post under entries and include the following form underneath your entry if you're trying for a species artist. PM with a link to the thread when you're done so I may check your work. c:

You may make up to three entries but all should have designs and at least one should have accessories and one a line edit. Or you may do only one design with all of the above. That's up to you.

FORM
Code: Select all
[center][b][u][size=150]I want to be an artist for JAGGYs![/size][/b][/u]
Previous Artist For:
(link to adopts either as GA or artist for other species here, list all from early to recent. Oekaki only please.)
Specialty?:
(Watercolor? Airbrush? Pen/Pencil?? Simple or Complex? Themed?)[/center]

After you've completed everything and I've given you the thumbs up, see part 2 here.

PRIZES
1st Place
Full Time JAGGY artist + transfer one of your designs (either the one for this or from part 2) onto official lines to keep if you want but will count as custom slot.

2nd Place
Full Time JAGGY artist + transfer one of your designs (either the one for this or from part 2) onto official lines to keep if you want but will count as custom slot.

3rd Place
Full Time JAGGY artist

4th Place
Guest Artist for JAGGYs

5th Place
Guest Artist for JAGGYs

END DATE
New Years
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Test: Detailed Instructions Inside

Postby winkatuck » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:34 am

I tweaked it a bit but not too much. Just to clarify things more.

Also, bump.
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:40 am

Marking!
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chilli. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:17 am

MEGA MArk I Am REallY gONNA Try HARD OmG

heyyy,
this is chilli, i used to be chimi but then i got some spice and became chilli. i like lots of things, psychology, jbds, forensics, soup, animu and overwatch. i have like two friends right now since ive just returned from a long break, they are posh spice and pip. im p chill so you can just message me if youd like to talk to me haha. i like to code in c# and java in my spare time. heres a link to my deviantart, probably a lil but of a mature warning.

harky - johnny - seamus - ash
chilli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Almost new years. Just a heads up guys!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me