Dislikes:
most flowers
winter season
being told off

other:
story art (sketchy)
dragon art
Personality:
shy and alot like the gravity of nature, a mystery in our eyes,and also like gravity, strong and never broken astride. But being shy doesnt mean he cant crack a few jokes here and there, the world of humor is not a stranger. He also is never afraid to show what hes all about, but does have trust issues with the girls. His weakness is within his humor, if he is told that his joke sucks, well you deal with the angry side. he also doesnt understand sarcasam... seems strange for a joker but hes not all that smart.

Story:
proluge
The night seemed calm, but below the stars and into the forest, an aged woman was sprinting.She was holding something, something in a blue blanket. tears were rolling down her cheeks, and her eyes were glazed with fear and pain. She had stopped, setting down the blue blanket. She reached her hand inside, stroking it across the cheek what was inside, a baby boy. A tear from her swollne eyes fell on his forehead, and she placed something in his hands. she covered him again, and looking back the way she came, the sounds of deep barking and heavy footsteps thundered, louder then it seemed before. She gave her child one last glance, and whispered something softly, then took off again, but twards the footsteps. Two loud bangs rattled the air, and following, a unnerving shriek. then silence.

a Wide smile had spred across my face, today was a big day. My 18th birthday was nearing, and I would at last, be able to take a stride on my own side of life. Start a new chapter, and become famous as I had always dreamed of. But as father looked at me, he seemed to be hiding something. I couldn't figure it out. We were staring at one another for quite a while, until father spoke. "So! your big day is tommorrow, what are you planning on doing?"
"I dunno, maybe ask that girl out on a date, maybe take her to the movies."
"oh i see how it is." he said with a little chuckle. cant spend time with your old man? i can get you in the bar you know.''
"yeah, id rather have a date." I said over a mouthful of scrambled egg. "Hey by the way, I have noticed you seem to be neglecting to tell me something. What is it?"
"ummm"
"You don't want to tell me do you? common there's no hiding it anymore dad."
"Don't even start with me boy." He had stood up angerly, making the chair fall as he stormed out of the kitchen.
"whats his problem.." i muttered under my breath. Sighing, I finished cleaning my plate. I stuck dads in the fridge, since there was still half a plateful. He was acting really oddly latley, and he continued to stroll along pretending no one was noticing.
School went on summer break yesterday, so there was not much to do besides strolling through the town or sit aorund the house like a slug.

Picking up dads chair, i saw a paper laying on the ground. must have slipped from his coat pocket unfolding it, I noticed it was a letter,an old one, by the looks of the decaying color of the paper. taking a seat, I began to read.
    Dear Robert,
    I am surprised of your story of this boy.How is it you came across him in the woods? i would really enjoy hearing more.Also, what will you do with him? What will you name him? Im also suprised to hear that his eye color is purple, thats quite abnormal... Anywho, you must send me a picture of him! He sounds like such a cutie. Cant wait for your reply!

~love, Judy.

My moth fell open. "DAD!!" i yelled, standing up, waving the paper in one hand as a ran up the spiral staircase. "Dad!" i yelled again, looking around his study. slightly out of breath, I took a seat at his writing desk. The room was empty, so he must have gone for a walk. I folded the paper into the poket of my flannel, then began forging his desk. If he had one letter, he was bound to have another, perhaps even a send address envelope with this Judy on it. opening the drawer I found the mother load. as i reached my hand to pick one up, a voice came. "just what do you think your doing?"
scared i slammed the drawer and turned to meet his stare. "you dropped something. i was looking for its home." I came up with the quickest lie to come to mind, but i knew he caught me red handed.
"and you decided to look in my desk?" his eyebrow raised, and he was leaning on the chair now, staring closely at me. Glancing back and forth, i pulled out the note from my flannel. "Its my turn now. Whats this letter about? you foundme? purple eyes are unnatural? am i really your son or did you kidnap me?!" my voice was beggining to quiver with a newly found rage. "I knew there was something wrong. What areyou hiding from me?"
Dads eyes were fixed, as if he was deep in thoughg with a memory. "There is something you should know. But i didnt want to hurt you, and i needed time to sort all of this myself. Now give me that letter, you have no buisness getting into such a personal thing." He reached for the letter, but i moved it out of his reach.
"Not till you tell me what you said in the letter before, and after this." I stood, sticking it back in my pocket.
"Dont be cleaver with me, Now give me that letter!" as i started to walk, he reached to tackle me, but reacting quickly, i booked it down the stairs, Him closley following.
"Ill kill you boy!" He bellowed, making the staircase shake with his heavy footsteps. Running thorugh the kitchen, i reached to grab a pair of scissors. quickly grabbing the letter out, i stuck it in the scissors, ready to chop it up. Dad stopped aburtly by the counter, his face red. "If you dare..."
"tell me, or the paper gets it!"
he began to chuckle. "ha. haha. What are you, a paper murderer?"
All i did was stare, holding a serious face.
"Fine! have your way. but if you want the letters, you'll half to say the secret word."
"secret word?" i was confused. " I, I love you?"
Dad took a seat at the bar stool. "Your quite the jokester, haha. But no." He took a price of wood out of the counter, wich i always thought was sealed. He pulled a tan envelope out of the hole, with a red ink impression holding it closed.The top was neatly torn, and the envelope was fat. "This should be easy. Put down those scissors though, you dont want the neigbors thinking your holding me hostage."
Rolling my eyes, i stuck the scissors in the knife holder. "Is the word Please?"
"yes. Congratulations." he slid the letter across the marble counter twords me. "We will not speak of this to anyone else."
I eyed him suspiciously, but satisfied i had got my answer simply handed over. Pulling aged paper out of the envelope, i took a seat next to dad, and read through each letter carefully.

---
Dear Judy,
I have quite a story that i must share with you. But i must Warn you, you cannot tell anyone of this.
Well as you know, its the annual deer hunting season in the woods up north from Eden. On my nightly watch post in one of the red woods, I herd something. Running, Not deer footsteps, because they came heavier, like mans footstep. I thought it was just a group of rowdy teens looking to kill something, but a few moments later, a strange looking woman ran below my tree. She was crying, and had horns and a tail. I was quite shocked, But only watched. She left something wrapped in a blanet close by, and when i looked more closely, i noticed it was a child. Worried, i began to decend the tree, but she took off before i reached the bottom. I noticed a group of darkly dressed men in the distance, she ran right into their arms. They killed her. Vert cruel, very . I must say, i'm scarred from it.
After things calmed down, i went to take the blanket bundle to saftey. When i looked inside, he had a glowing cyristal in his hands. He had purple eyes, and i could not see anything else strange, so i took him home. I dont know if i should send him to the orphenarium, or keep him. I am Still going over this. But i hope you will visit me soon, or guide me on how to care for him.
Ive also been doing some research on people with horns, and i have come to find, they arent humans. They are like spirits, Spirits of elements. Im not sure if this boy is one, the only hting unusuall about him is those eyes, but im sure ill be able to let him have a normal life, at least until he starts to become more unusual.
hope to hear form you soon!
love, Robert.

---

"What am I..." i whispered softly. Dad reached his hand over my shoulder, he must have known the letter would hurt. I tore his arm off, glaring at him. "how could you? "
He stared, and I finally knew why he didnt tell me. I wasent just diffrent, i was a freak of nature.
"Mitch..." he began
"I dont want to talk to you, Robert." i stood, throwing the letter down. I ran out the door, sticking my hands in my pokets. Eden woods... I had to find out everything. Pulling the bike from the garage, i looked up to see Robert standing in the doorway. I can help you ya know." he said, walking twords his own bike.
"I.. I need to think. Just let me be."
"Your over reacting, like when your hampster died. Come inside, Ill show you my research."
i looked down. "shut up."
he stood beside me, and put one hand over my shoulder, the other on the handle of the bike. "untill tomorrow, i still legally have say over you." He tore the boke from my hands, and threw it on the ground, and led me inside. Now It may not seem like im not your father anymore, because sciantifically im not...But i took you under my wing, and cared for you like you really were my son. But if you dont feel human after you learn what i know, ill take you up to Eden, and let you do what you want to." Opening the door, he shoved me inside, and locked it. "Take a seat." I thought about what he said, and decided to listen to him, and sat. "I dont want you calling me Robert, I like dad."
i rolled my eyes. "Whatever, dad."
"over reacting still? Act normal or i will lock you in my study until you can be normal." I knew this time he would, for his face wasn't its usual calm.
"Fine, but when we go I wanna drive."
"not sure you will want to drive" I gave him a suspicious stare, and let him walk up to his study. on his way down the stairs, he was carrying his file cabinet. But barly being able to see, he missed a step and came falling down. Trying not to burst laughing, i ran over to him and picked the cabinet off of him. "you all ri- right?" I was still trying hard to hold in the laugh, but the look on his face told me he was amused with himself.
"Just terrific Mitchie!"
"but you just fell down the stairs.. how can you be, terrific?"
He got to his feet, chuckling. "Carry this to the kitchen would ya? I think i threw my back out."
laughing, I carried it over, and set it down by the island counter. "so. Show me what the hell I am."
"Okie Dokie." He opened the top drawer, and threw a file at me. "There you go."
Opening the file to the first page, there was a dragon and a human with horns.
"your serious right?" i said, squinting at him.
"totally. Keep going." Looking at him for a couple of seconds more, i looked back to the file, and turned the page.
It explained everything about them transforming into dragons, and about how they look before their first transformation. Looking at my features, i fitted everything. Reading more, I Became more surprised. "Take me to EDEN!" i yelled.
"Okay, But i'm taking you to my hunting cabin, so i'm driving. Want food?"
"Why not."
"here is some money, buy food that'll last you a while."
staring at his money, i eyed him. "Did you take some happy pills?"
"What! no no, i made a promise to Jude to help you be who you are."
"Who i am?"
"The dragon thing."
"oh. By the way, you said i was left with a crystal, do you have that?"
"Yes. here." He handed it to me, along with a hundred dollar bill. The crystal was round, and purple. When i touched it, It began to glow. I stuck both in my pocket, then went to my room to grab a pair of pants. Walking back out into the kitchen, I saw that dad bad gone out to warm up the car.
Opening the car door, i tossed my pants in the back and sat and buckled up. "lets roll."

---
A small dirt road came into site, Dad turned up it. I had just woken from a nap, The drive had been long. He stopped at the door, and handed me a key. "have fun. I will miss you."
"bye dad, Ill miss you too. Thank you as well, I will write you!"
"ok." we shook hands, he seemed more sad about it then me. "
wanna stick with me for my birthday tomorrow?"
"nah your a man thing now. Face the world with open arms."
"what?"
"Go on get out." I stared, Starting to think he was seriously bipolar. I grabbed my backpack and headed up to the door.Sticking the key in, he took off quickly. I watched him go. was he scared of me? sighing, i tried turning the key, but it didn't work. "You bastard!" i yelled, throwing the key on the ground. I began to kick the door with rage, then sunk to the ground, crossing my arms.
after about 10 minutes, i pulled the stone out of my poket, and began studying it. When it began to glow again, something strange appeared. My hands began to burn,So i dropped the stone and tryed to rub away the pain. After a moment, letters began to form where it was burning. 'Gravity..' "what the hell.." looking down at the stone, then my hand again.
I grabbed the stone, shoved it in my pocket and began looking in the windows of the cabin, deciding witch one to bust into. The one in the back seemed suitable, so I wrapped my extra pair of ants around my fist, and punched it. It gave away easy, and left my hand clean. remoivng the leftover glass, i pulled myself through.
Falling on the other side, A loud growl came. scrambling to my feet i looked around the cabin, But nothing.
"ive been waiting for you." A creepy whisper came in my left ear. Panicked, i grabbed a peice of the broken glass, looking around again.
"ha! What do ya think will kill me?"
and there in front of me, a dark haired man stood. Grinning evilly. His left eye was blind, and he was covered in scars. Long Black horns And a silver tail appeared, He stood, still grinning. "Whats your element boy?"
"el..element?"
"oyur a spirit aren't you?" he disapeared again, reappearing next to me. he grabbed my hand, twisting it unnaturally. "so. Your Gravity. Why are you in hidden form?"
"uh..." i had no idea what he was talking about.
"You stink of humans. Don tell me, you've been romancing one?"
"Girlfriend? Nooo, I only found out what the hell i really am today."
"oh so you've been stolen by a human."
i rolled my eyes. this guy was paranoid. "Basically."
"You no not of the spirit ways then?"
"nope." I began to relax a bit more. "how do i transform?"
"I'm evaporation, evo for short. I cannot teach you, but if i take you to Eloria you will be apprenticed."
"El-"
"no more questions!" he disapeared again, and when he reapeared, he was in dragon form. A Bit surprised, i backed into the wall, wondering if he was going to eat me.
"Get on."
"eww no your a dude.."
"i said get on!" He ran forward, slamming into my chest knocking the wind out of me. falling to the ground, he came and stuck me on his back. "watch your head!" he growled, soaring out the larger, unbroken window. gripping his fur i held on, using one hand to shield my face form the breaking glass. It truley had begun, his new life. But not anything he had ever even imagined.
Last edited by Novie Kenari on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Commishes:see new DA
Art trades: varies.
Redlines: closed.
linearts: closed
♬ ♪ ♯ ♭
♪ ♫ ♩
♬ ♭ ♮
♯ ° ø
♪ ♫

Deviant art (old one)
Fanclub
Old character thred
Society6 find my art for sale!
New character thred
HoP DAM WOI
Hey guys! haven't been active in a while. If you'd like to see more of my art, check out my new Deviant art! no longer doing digital art, though.
Novie Kenari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nitrogen

Postby Prince of Awesome » Mon May 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Nitrogen is taken. (Im 99.9% sure of it)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Maturity is SO overrated.

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items