Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mercury

Postby Orihara . » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Name/Element:
Mercury
Desired Nickname:
Little Red (Because of her red Hair, but only in Human form)
Spots
Candy
Stripes
Smiling
Guys ;3 <3 <3 <3
Her Hair
Playing with Hair
Rainbows
Art
Just about everything
Dislikes:
Spiders
Just about all bugs
Personality:
Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure. Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. her need to feel dominate and superior leaves her feeling isolated and does not allow for her to give freely of himself. she would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness she must not give in to. Holding back will allow her to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important. Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation. Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant. Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant. Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose. Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation. Is very intense person who seeks excitement and sexual stimulation. Wants others to see her as an exciting and interesting person, who is also charming and can easily influence others. Uses her charm to increase her chances of success and gain other people's trust. Enjoys making new plans and goals, but needs to be respected and admired for the things she accomplishes.
Story:
Mercury was born on June 9th. Her life was cheerful and pretty plain, but she loved it all the same. It all started on morning, she was born and soon left alone. Even though Mercury was abandon from birth, that made her think it was just normal so it never bothered her. How she lived is a real mystery, so here that part is. Mercury lived off of the food around her, eating bugs all the time. Which is a reason why she hates bugs so much. After she began to walk she made her was to the only places she knew, no where. After traveling to point of almost dying she discovered her ability to change into a human form. After living in that stage she made her life, never giving up. Sure, a sob story maybe, until she met up with her own species, other SOE. She made friends, enemies, and just random other.

images drawn by my/dragon art tutorials used
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me