Kalon #290 by Nodell

Based on Click to view
Artist Nodell [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #290

Postby Nodell » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:42 am

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs? wrote:Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Standard- Hair edits

I got permission from Glow to put my entries up for adoption a while back, so here is one of them! The number will change once this has been moved, and I know what number to give it. ;o;

For this comp I want you to tell me what their biggest regret is or what their biggest accomplishment is! One or the other, though, don't do both. qoq You don't have a word limit, but I prefer quality over quantity.

Code: Select all
Username --
Name --
Gender --
Biggest regret or accomplishment --

Ends - 7-10-2016
Last edited by Nodell on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #?

Postby beeb » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:30 am

Username -- starlily
    Name -- cali.
    Gender -- female.
    Biggest regret -- most definitely spending more time on the internet than she should've. cali had a dog, a small bull mastiff to be exact, but she was also in college. she spent lots of time on the internet, as she spent more time studying than she needed to. around 2014, her dog had died from liver cancer and she highly regrets the unnecessary time she spent on the computer.
Last edited by beeb on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #290

Postby r.ddler » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Username -- Kaarin
Name -- Aria
Gender -- Female
Biggest Accomplishment -- Her parents looked down to her with disdain," What is this thing? Does she have a family?", Aria nodded excitedly. "'Course she does guys! Her name's Elys, but I call her Eli. She's kinda quiet though. Not her fault.", Aria looked to the striped yellow kalon at her side. --

Aria's biggest accomplishment was welcoming the kingdom's princess into her humble abode. The princess didn't stay for long but she visited frequently, and constantly invites Aria's family over for dinners, sleepovers, and galas or events.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:57 am

Username -- opti-mism
    Name -- Ananda
    Gender -- Female
    Biggest accomplishment -- Ana's has achieved a lot through her own accord, but her biggest accomplishment has to be purchasing her own flower shop. As someone who came from a family with not a lot of money, she worked hard, 50 hours a week to gain the revenue to rent out a building on 5th and to get her shop, "Brilliant Blooms". She stays in close contact with Natori, who grows a rare assortment of night-thriving plants and provides her with occasional saplings and bouquets. "Brilliant Blooms" is her pride and joy, and an accomplishment she's proud to have achieved.
Last edited by opti-mism on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:21 am

Username -- Max
Name -- Leah
Gender -- Female
Biggest regret or accomplishment -- Leah's biggest accomplishment has definitely got to be opening up her own edible bouquet arrangement shop. That's right, she combined her two favorite things- flowers and food- and created them into one! She sells all sorts of bouquets in her little shop, including strawberry poinsettias, pineapple daffodils, milk/white chocolate roses, and even tulip cookies! Each arrangement comes in a cute custom basket, and is available for any occasion! Christmas, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, homecoming, prom, you name it. She only opened her shop a few months ago so it's still starting out fresh, however she has completed the interior design, which she is very proud of. With brown hardwood flooring with beige walls and wooden shelves, there are lovely scented candles on the shelves provided by luna's candle shop,
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:58 am

❤️ username
littlewolf8

❤️ name
Chelsea-Rose Spodumene
Spodumene is her last name. It is a mineral that forms crystals of a range of colors, including pink.

❤️ gender
Female

❤️ biggest accomplishment
Her greatest accomplishment is being able to be active and have two jobs at the same time. One of these is a jewlery shop, the other a gardening store, with enough time left in the day to take a walk or exercise a bit. As a teenager, the Kalon could barely even dare to think about trying to handle two things at the same time, and would find it difficult to do so. As she grew up, however, she couldn't decide between two jobs; selling flowers or gems set to wear. She started to realize that maybe she could do both, with time to spare with her friends after work, alongside on the way to work. She works at the jewlery stores on Monday and Wednesday, and from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Thursdays; at the garden hardware on Tuesdays and Fridays, and 6:30AM to 11:00AM on Wednesdays, with Saturdays and Sundays off. She planned on what days she would work and when, and makes sure to help any new customers; or just plain customers in general, and makes sure to know what they want, and suggests to her customers what they may want to try.

hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:52 am

good luck!
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:04 pm

Good luck! c:
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:42 pm

Max wrote:Username -- Max
Name -- Leah
Gender -- Female
Biggest regret or accomplishment -- Leah's biggest accomplishment has definitely got to be opening up her own edible bouquet arrangement shop. That's right, she combined her two favorite things- flowers and food- and created them into one! She sells all sorts of bouquets in her little shop, including strawberry poinsettias, pineapple daffodils, milk/white chocolate roses, and even tulip cookies! Each arrangement comes in a cute custom basket, and is available for any occasion! Christmas, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, homecoming, prom, you name it. She only opened her shop a few months ago so it's still starting out fresh, however she has completed the interior design, which she is very proud of. With brown hardwood flooring with beige walls and wooden shelves, there are lovely scented candles on the shelves provided by luna's candle shop,

Sorry for the delay. ;o; Congrats!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am

thank you! ;o;