WE WALK A FINE LINE // HARRY STYLES FANCLUB

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: WE WALK A FINE LINE // HARRY STYLES FANCLUB

Postby slipp67 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:25 am

Update: even though ik its a few days late

NEW SONG OUT: As it Was

my thoughts: I like its beat, and the feel to it even though its a pretty sad song. I also thought the music video was gorgeous and had lots of meaning behind it. So many things: the spinning, the breaking apart, the wedding bells, THE BRIDGE?! Anywaysss I've got it stuck in my head and I can't stop smiling

theories I've heard: My favorite theory is the one connecting the red and blue outfits to the iconic pills in the classic movie "the matrix". The Blue pill keeps you in the simulation, whereas the red pill wakes you up. Harry is wearing the red outfit and it shows him waking up into a new reality. At least I see that in the music video. There's another theory that the girl in blue represents his sister Gemma. Then there's another theory that is you play the music video backways it makes more sense with the song.

What did you think of the song? Do you have any theories as to what the music video may mean?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:05 am

HARRYCHELLA!

I hope everyone who went to Cochella had a great time this past weekend, and enjoyed getting to hear "As it Was" live for the first time, as well as getting two brand new songs that were released just for the occasion "Boyfriends" and "Late Night Talking"!!

I haven't had the chance to listen to them yet but I've enjoyed all of the sparkly tik toks and the iconic dad photo!

What do yall think about the new songs? Did anyone get the chance to go to Cochella this year??
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:24 am

OLD HS1/1D SONGS WERE LEAKED!!

So many songs were leaked overnight including unreleased songs from one direction and HS1!

One Direction Songs:
-Without You
-Already Home
-Lay Down
-Hunger
-Trouble

HS1 Songs:
-Anna
-Medicine
-Complicated Freak
-Baby Honey

My thoughts on the 1D songs are that they seem to be really Harry heavy so I'm not sure if they were fully finished? I'm not complaining though! All are very cozy, and kind of slow. I haven't listened to them enough to have a favorite, but I'm really liking hunger

My thoughts on the Harry songs: I've been begging for a studio version of medicine for SO LONG!! Now that I have it...I'm not sure. I think it may be my least favorite of the four songs released? It just seems a bit empty in the studio version, like its missing something? Maybe I've just heard it too many times w a screaming audience so I've just gotten used to it? The studio version of Anna slaps though!! I've also been wanting to know what Complicated Freak and Baby Honey sounded like for ages!! (ever since that old photo leaked a while back of the names of songs when they were trying to lay out the album). They both sound really good!

ImageImage
^that's the old leaked photo that has made me want complicated freak and baby honey for agessss

I don't want to upload anything on here but I'm sure you can find the MP3's still trending on twitter, or people will move them to youtube probably eventually!

<Disclaimer: I also heard rumors that HS3 was leaked, but I don't know if thats true. Also, even if that was true, I'd avoid listening to them and still wait until May 20th which is when Harry wants to give them to us! These songs I'd listed above are not from that album, they are unreleased songs that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. If you do see pre-released/leaked HS3 songs please report them! Its unfair to the artist!>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
treat people with kindness
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"

open to
trades
and pms!

xxxxxxxx

slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:00 am

So many updates!

#1) We finally got the full trailer to Don't Worry Darling! I am so excited to go watch that movie! Harry also looks so young and different in the tailer.

#2) We got a tracklist for the new album!

I always like to guess what the songs are going to sound like and then come back and update what they are actually like afterwards:

Music for a Sushi Restaurant
Prediction: It's going to be semi upbeat, with a very unique sound.
Late Night Talking
Update: This song is already released!
Grapejuice
Prediction: I love how he knows he's our fruit man, and has to have at least one fruit song per album at this point. I think this song will be really upbeat and have good summery vibes.
As it Was
Update: We already know how this song goes. The music video is amazing, and the song just makes you smile.
Daylight
Prediction: I think this song will also be upbeat, and have happy vibes to it.
Little Freak
Prediction: I think this one might have a little more edge to it. Not necesarily dark, but a little more umpf.
Matilda
Prediction: I think this one might slow it down a little bit, and focus on being your own person. Might tell the story of someone who didn't fit in, or know their worth. But will end up being happy and focus on inner strength.
Cinema
Prediction: I think this one will really slow it down and be a bit sad. It might be about someone watching their time pass, or reflecting on their life. Ready to shed a tear on this one.
Daydreaming
Prediction: I think this one will have a lot of layers to it. I think it will also be semi slow, but have a more unique sound to it.
Keep Driving
Prediction: I think this one will pick it up a bit more. Maybe will be about needing to keep going, pushing yourself. I think it will have more energy in it, but maybe have a little angst in it deep down.
Satelite
Prediction: Hmm, this one's tricky but I'm thinking it will be a unique sound. I'm guessing it'll be about watching over someone you care about, but possibly from afar. I think there will be a lot of building emotion in this.
Boyfriends
Prediction: We know how this one sounds! Slow, cute, homey.
Love of my Life
Prediction: I think this track will really bring this album home. Haha see what I did there. I think the purpose of this album is to reflect on home, and therefore will end with an emotional yet cozy song that just makes you feel like you are home, and accepted.

Those are my guesses! I'm ready to be wrong haha. What about you? What do you think the songs will be about? Any song you are most excited for?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epicstyle » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:10 am

I want to join!
Username: epicstyle
Nickname: epicstyle
Favourite DSMP character?: dream
* Other:hi
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage founder of the golden brushtail possum fanclub: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4755053
ImageImageImage
epicstyle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:42 am

Welcome!

Heyy, hows everyone been? It's been awhile and lots has happened. Did anyone watch any of the movies Harry starred in? I watched both of them and had so much fun with my friends. Personally I believe My Policeman is better, but Don't Worry Darling was fun to watch on the big screen!

ngl I'm kinda happy that Harry and Olivia broke up. Even though I usually try to avoid looking into celebrities personal lives, especially if they want to be private...but it was really hard to avoid everyone speculating about Harry and Olivia. Especially with all of the drama following the red carpet event. I mean, people believing that Harry actually spit on someone?? lol. But alas, now we can move on!

I'm very excited for the Grammys this year as Harry Styles will be performing at them!! Anyone else hoping for some new music? I'm still not over the song that got released..."Don't ask me to talk it out, I don't wanna talk ('it out' or 'at all', I still can't figure out what the lyrics say lol)"
Last edited by slipp67 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"

open to
trades
and pms!

xxxxxxxx

slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuwanda » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:27 am

hellooo! i only saw dwd, i have not watched my policeman yet. i do have it in my list(?) in prime video, though, so i'm planning on it soon! i agree, dwd was sooo fun to see in theaters. everyone was so invested. tbh it was a great movie

trades | wishlist | ©

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

she/her;
neurodivergent adult;
hockey journalist,
crystal enthusiast,
astrology lover

nuwanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:01 pm

Has anyone tried the new Pleasing perfumes?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"