The Birding Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Birding Club

Postby Madel » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:31 pm

Image Chicken Smoothie Birding Club

Welcome! wrote:Welcome to the Chicken Smoothie Birding Club!Image

A club made for bird lovers and watchers. The club focuses on
wild birds. This includes photography, species identification, art, and sharing your love of birds!

Please read the rules before signing up.

Important wrote:
    Rules and Guidelines Image

- All CS rules must be followed
    - Be respectful and kind
    - Don't be rude if someone miss-identifies a bird. It happens!
    - This isn't the place to go for if you find an injured or sick bird. Go to your local wildlife rescue instead.
    - You don't need to sign up to post
    - Try to avoid mentioning the exact location of where you took pictures or found birds
    - This is not the place to discus pet birds, but i'm sure there's clubs for that already!
    - Don't spam the thread, if you're replying to multiple people please include all quotes in one post.

Sign-Up wrote:
(Example)
Username: Lemon Coyote
Favorite Bird: Crested caracara
More About Me: Hello, I'm Mads! I love birdwatching, drawing birds, and photography.
I'm an aspiring ornithologist and have always had a huge love for birds.

Code: Select all
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b8b1474a-0207-449c-85d8-73dc72e38f45/d5rcsdq-7f33d51a-3cd9-4d6c-b746-177260bb912c.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I4YjE0NzRhLTAyMDctNDQ5Yy04NWQ4LTczZGM3MmUzOGY0NVwvZDVyY3NkcS03ZjMzZDUxYS0zY2Q5LTRkNmMtYjc0Ni0xNzcyNjBiYjkxMmMuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.lRN1RxCeYra8qRLBWQcq1w29-Uqr6qfHvhYrVwVKYVw[/img]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Favorite Bird:[/b]
[b]More About Me:[/b]

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Birding Club

Postby oakhearted » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Username: oakhearted
Favorite Bird: Corvids (bird species)
More About Me: Hi, I'm Cheyne and I love Australian birds such as magpies, crows, pied butcherbirds, blue eyed honeyeaters and rainbow lorikeets, I also like cockatoos as well, I do bird watching in my yard quite often; they're very chatty!
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChunkyChad » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:52 pm

Username: ChunkyChad
Favorite Bird: hmmm probably pigeons/doves but really any bird, I live in Canada so lots of geese^^
More About Me: I have interned the past 2 years at a wildlife rescue and rehab where most the intakes are birds so I have gotten to care for and even preform field rescues for many local bird^^. Ive also worked at a zoo where I got to teach people about birds and conservation and hopefully this summer I'll be doing some field work involving birds. So I guess you can say im a big bird fan however i've never trully gotten into birding properly but really want to, Im just very bad at taking pictures lol

as you can see my pictures skills are lacking, but heres a pick of a not so happy American kestrel I took (it was rehabed and released)

Do you guys have any recommendations on how to get into birding?
©

She/Her, in university

Wildlife rescuer

Studying animal science

my art <3

Big pigeon fan

PMs open^^

Down to do a gift war👀

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _44_ people.
I have received _48_ gifts.

mr freddy fazebear?

ChunkyChad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:38 am

Bump + had an exciting birding trip last weekend!
Went up to the mountains where I saw a bald eagle. When we were heading back home we stopped by another nature reserve where we saw a nesting pair of great horned owls.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝