✿ Lolita Fashion Club ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ✿ Lolita Fashion Club ✿

Postby strawberry_dolly » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 pm

dannydevito wrote:I miss dressing in lolita ; n ;
i had a plan to start getting back into this fashion and attend conventions again but covid hit and since i’ve been home i just haven’t picked it up (,: i would love to get back into it again
what a lovely thread c:

✿ -- thank you! and I totally feel you, I've had almost no excuse to get dressed up since I moved back home! Mostly I have passed the time by making floor-dinates and online shopping...

Maligator wrote:It’s been a while since I’ve posted here ^^*

Just wanted to share, I have some news! Recently I have achieved 2 dresses on my secondary dream list! Kumya’s twinkle cosmetics by Btssb, and Planetary dreamer by haenuli! ^u^ I’m so glad to own these dresses oh my gosh, I put them on and I was absolutely in love! Does anybody else have any dresses that when you put them on you fell in love?

✿ -- congratulations! I've *finally* gotten my hands on AP's little bunny strawberry skirt (believe me, getting hold of it was an ordeal, it sold out so fast everywhere!) and I feel so cute in it~
✿ -- I think that's why I like the fashion so much, it just makes you feel so pretty!
✿sweet lolita✿butterfly wolf enthusiast (31 to go)✿
✿they/them lesbian✿

x
Life really does need things to live
strawberry_dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TARTMAGICA » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:44 am

WOWWW i didnt know there was a lolita club!!
i need a job so bad, i keep looking at secondhand shops for lolita wear and its making me so anxious to buy lol. i dont think i can restrain myself for much longer
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
whatever they give you,
stop drinking it down
TARTMAGICA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry_dolly » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:50 pm

FATUI wrote:WOWWW i didnt know there was a lolita club!!
i need a job so bad, i keep looking at secondhand shops for lolita wear and its making me so anxious to buy lol. i dont think i can restrain myself for much longer

✿ -- hi, and welcome! best of luck to you in finding something you really really like!

(also as a general note, I'm so glad so many people have found this thread, and I apologise for it being under construction for so long, I've been a little busy! If you have any suggestions, maybe things like challenges/talking points/just changes to the thread as a whole, feel free to let me know!)
✿sweet lolita✿butterfly wolf enthusiast (31 to go)✿
✿they/them lesbian✿

x
Life really does need things to live
strawberry_dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l1lithu » Mon May 16, 2022 11:39 pm

I hope this isn't too old a thread to post on...
My auntie owned a (mostly) sweet lolita clothing store in Harajuku when I was a kid and I've been obsessed since! I don't tend to dress in lolita since I value comfort over literally everything else but I have a few pieces that I incorporate into some casual lolita co-ords
l1lithu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Milk » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:49 am

I’m very new to the style and know that there are many different color Variations of this style and that’s why I am starting to fall in love. It just looks so pretty on so many different types of people <3
~Took a Break, Hopefully Back~
~collecting lions and deers~
Strawberry.Milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketex » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:37 am

i love egl! its not really my personal style much anymore but i still adore it, so cool to see this thread

hai i'm eden

she / her

berketex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me