-Girl Meets World Fanclub- Girl Meets Bay Window Talk!-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What Contest should we have next?

A Writing Contest!
33%
A Pet GMW Dress Up Contest!
42%
An Art Contest!
25%
Something Else! (Comment your answer maybe? : ]
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: Girl Meets World Fanclub -OPEN-

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello! Come one come all! : D If you would like to be a member, please fill in the form and I will put you up on the member board! :] Here you can speak about Anything girls meets world. There is a poll currently going on on "Who is your favourite character?" and we would love you to contribute! We are also looking for some moderators for this fanclub.
Please enjoy your stay!
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miraculous♡Heart » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:06 am

*I would like to take on the world!*
Username: Riley Matthews
Why do you like Girl Meets World?: (Optional) Because it's inspires kids to change the world in their own way
Do you have a favourite Character?: (Optional) Riley and Maya
*TWINKLE CUPCAKES* (Leave this here so I can find your form!)
Image I'm back! But for how long? Not very long, sorry. I have been absent because I have working on new characters! And redrawing my old ones. All post are closed still, sorry, but P.M box is open. While you wait here is Amy and Plagg.
Miraculous♡Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectlyImperfect. » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:08 am

SUGAR!!!!

╺ ╺ BUT╺ ╺

PerfectlyImperfect.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:15 am

Riley Matthews wrote:*I would like to take on the world!*
Username: Riley Matthews
Why do you like Girl Meets World?: (Optional) Because it's inspires kids to change the world in their own way
Do you have a favourite Character?: (Optional) Riley and Maya
*TWINKLE CUPCAKES* (Leave this here so I can find your form!)

Added to the member list! Excited to have you on board! Are you excited about tonight's episode? : )

kluv14 wrote:SUGAR!!!!

xD Like the cupcakes everyone was obsessed over? : )
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miraculous♡Heart » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:19 am

Yeah I sure am! No TV during baby sitting
Image I'm back! But for how long? Not very long, sorry. I have been absent because I have working on new characters! And redrawing my old ones. All post are closed still, sorry, but P.M box is open. While you wait here is Amy and Plagg.
Miraculous♡Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:23 am

Riley Matthews wrote:Yeah I sure am! No TV during baby sitting

Haha, It looks really good! I honestly am really excited! Haha, I bet Auggie is going to be an amazing, brother to babysit tonight! haha

I shall be creating some Banners, Stamps, and Avatars for this fanclub! : D
If anyone would like to make any, no matter if its today, or in many years time- xD, They will always be put up at the front, under Stamps & Banners! : )
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miraculous♡Heart » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:26 am

Okay. Yeah!

I still don't understand anything"- riley
Miraculous♡Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:30 am

Riley Matthews wrote:Okay. Yeah!

Tehe. I love her, she is so sweet and kind. I found that line funny in the debate episode.
"You're a Princess" -Lucas : D I found that quote adorable in the last episode. haha.
Do you have any hopes for the upcoming episodes/seasons?
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miraculous♡Heart » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:33 am

PrincessSeddie wrote:
Riley Matthews wrote:Okay. Yeah!

Tehe. I love her, she is so sweet and kind. I found that line funny in the debate episode.
"You're a Princess" -Lucas : D I found that quote adorable in the last episode. haha.
Do you have any hopes for the upcoming episodes/seasons?

Hmmm I need to think about that one...
Miraculous♡Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Girl Meets World Fanclub -OPEN- {GIRL MEETS BROTHER,TONI

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Just watched the new episode and I am NEVER LETTING "Red Planet Diaries" GO. EVER.
Oh my gosh. I was laughing for ages! I still find it hilarious!
Awe, I found Auggie and Riley adorable tonight, their brother and sister relationship is absolutely adorable <3
Also, the pirate thing was superly fun and creative! I loved it!... And I loved it when Maya made it looked like she splashed in the water. Haha. xD

10/10 On this episode <3
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me