WE WALK A FINE LINE // HARRY STYLES FANCLUB

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: WE WALK A FINE LINE // HARRY STYLES FANCLUB

Postby slipp67 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:05 am

SO many updates!

Well first things first Harry hosted the late late show! I love the late late show with James Corden so much and I'm so excited that Harry was going to host it. I personally haven't had the chance to watch it for we had some technical difficulties but I'll see it soon and edit this to tell you what I think!

MAIN UPDATE:
HARRY RELEASED THE ALBUM FINE LINE! I had a fun Christmas party with my friends and we all laid down when it dropped and listened to the album together. It was amazing, I had a "religious experience" when it came to the last song lol. Then the next day I had to drive three hours to get home and I listened to the album on repeat in my car the whole way and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

^me listening to Cherry and Falling

^me listening to She and Sunflower

What did you think about the album?
Last edited by slipp67 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:36 am

Ok so it's been awhile! I know I haven't kept this forum as up to date since the album released (I was moving and whatnot) but I had to hop back on here to talk about the new music video harry just dropped - Falling.

Falling already was one of my favorite songs so I was so excited when I heard there was a music video coming! I just watched it this morning, and wow. Just wow. It is so beautiful and it tells such an emotional story.

If you haven't seen it yet, please go check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olGSAVOkkTI

Ok, so here are my initial thoughts/interpretations;
The whole video, about the room filling up with water, really represents how it feels emotionally when you feel out of control of a situation. When you get really upset sometimes its hard to breath and I do tend to describe it as feeling like you are slipping under the water, so the visual representation in the video really touched me.

At the very end, you see Harry's chin wobbling. You can tell that its him crying (you just can't see the tears bc he's underwater). That part just got me. I actually started to tear up.

My favorite part of the video however is the very beginning. In the first few moments of the video you see Harry in the aftermath. He's soaking wet, and emotionally wrecked, but you know he survived. He didn't drown. He got through it. It shows that you can get through it too.

Those are a few of my initial interpretations! Is there anything else yall wanna add?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:05 am

Well IK I'm a tad bit late with this info, but Harry has postponed the European portion of his tour! He announced it on twitter March 25th, and then urged fans to self isolate in hopes of slowing down this virus. I think we all knew this was coming so it wasn't much of a surprise but I'm just happy that it's postponed and not cancelled! Now I'm just anxiously waiting to see what happens with the American portion of the tour!

Also Harry has started selling t-shirts to support coronavirus! The plain white t-shirts spread the powerful message "stay home, stay safe, protect each other." 100 per cent of profits from sales will be donated to the World Health Organisation’s Solidarity Response Fund which is powered by the UN Foundation and they are only 21 euros each! I say its a great way to donate if you can!
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:09 pm

Have yall seen the new art that was dropped regarding 'Watermelon Sugar'?? I believe a music video is coming! Honestly I'm pretty surprised, I wasn't expecting another music video for this album but I'm really excited! Firstly, Harry's website that gives you a compliment became watermeloned themed (He really loves to play with us). Then word got out on twitter of a picture of a table on the beach and everyone started going crazy! (apparently Harry is eating out)
Now the table also has food and a cup added to it, you can follow the progress of the table I believe with this website: https://www.ijustwannatasteit.com/
I'm really excited for this video to come out just in time for the summer and I'm really excited about the vibe it seems to have.

What are your thoughts? What kind of story do you think it will tell?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Well the music video for watermelon sugar is out!! I actually haven't seen it yet because I have a term paper due this week that is taking up all my time and I'm saving the video as my "reward" lol. Have you seen it? What are your thoughts?

^this is what the final table image looked like!

I did have fun keeping up with its release by going onto that website that I linked in my last post. Things kept getting added until finally Harry was sitting at the table! Then if you clicked on the butter tray it would take you to the music video preview (which is just on youtube now). That video is literally just a minute of the table by the beach and the last ten seconds Harry comes and sits down. But it was fun nonetheless! The day the video was to come out a cartoon of a watermelon was on the website and every hour or so a bite was taken from it. When the watermelon was eaten, the video was out! Overall pretty fun and engaging and I'm so excited to watch it soon!

link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07s5ZYygMg

*ps: did anyone else notice that the music video was taken at the same place that the music video "what makes you beautiful" was taken?? Does anyone else feel like this might be an easter egg that the band is getting back together this year??
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:35 am

update: I finished my essay! Therefore I finally let myself watch the video. I don't think I can ever eat another watermelon the same LOL. It definitely seemed like a simple video (simple for Harry's standards at least) and the underlying message was quite easy to understand, however I won't go much into detail about that on here lol.

What were yalls thoughts? Did the video bring a smile to your face during this quarantine?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:19 pm

I don't know whether I'm allowed to bring up politics or anything on this website so I won't go much into it, but I just had to update everyone on the fact that Harry Styles appeared at a peaceful BLM protest this week! He was also wearing a full mask AND gloves which is very much needed and appreciated during these pandemic times.
He had posted on his social media earlier this week in support of the movement, and has shown support in the past (like waving the BLM flag at his concerts last time he toured).
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Well folks, we all knew it was coming....

The North American portion of Love on Tour has been postponed! I definitely was prepared and waiting for this news, but it still crushed me a little bit not gonna lie.

^These are the new dates

I know that this had to happen, and I'm proud of Harry for postponing it...but a little part of me is still devastated because I've been waiting for this tour since before Christmas.

Oh well, my best friend (who was going to the concert with me) and I are planning on having a sappy Harry Styles themed "party" on the day we were supposed to go to the concert.

What about you? How are you handling the news? Any other Harry themed "parties" goin on out there?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Anyone else already downloaded the app "Calm" in preparation for the book drop today! That's right! If you haven't heard Harry is reading a peaceful bedtime story on the app Calm and I've never been so excited to sleep. I'm basically just gonna sink back into my childhood bc I used to be read to every night, and its been a looong time since that's happened. The app membership is pretty pricey but there's a deal going with Kleenex rn bc of Covid-19 I believe and they are offering a three month free trial, so check that out if you are interested! That's what I'm going to do!

Anyways, let me know when you've heard it! Did you like the story?

*P.S. on a side note, I finally edited my signature! It used to be just a rlly cool picture of the moon, and don't get me wrong I loved it...but it was time for a change! I'm actually pretty proud of my coding skills as I put this new Harry/semi-political inspired signature together! What do you think?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
treat people with kindness
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"

open to
trades
and pms!

xxxxxxxx

slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Happy July 23rd everyone! One Direction is officially 10 years old! I can't believe it's already been a whole decade!
I know that the 23rd was technically a few days ago, but I've been too busy being clowned by 1D management lol. I've spent more time than I'd like to admit digging deep into the conspiracies of One Direction with my friends. I basically spent the whole day on twitter and texting back and forth with my friends. In the evening I finally tok a break and made my family watch the This is Us movie with me. It was weird watching the movie now as a Harry girl, because when the movie first came out I was a BIG Niall girl. Anyways, I was bummed we didn't get more for the 10 year anniversary. I mean, I wasn't expecting much, but I was really hoping for a zoom call between the boys, or even just a video message from each of them which could've gotten edited together. It's just that all the old stuff I've seen a million times before, and I feel like I've seen enough fan edits to get the picture. I'm glad though that Harry posted something for the day, and I'm proud of him for hitting the twitter record for getting 1 million like in under an hour. But oh well, we'll see what comes in the future...

Speaking of the future, I've seen a new conspiracy going around about these ads that are popping up for people that has "your place is with us" written in the same font that Harry always uses. People are beginning to wonder if its a teaser for a TPWK music video because the lyrics "find a place to feel good" is kinda similar? If you go to this website: [deleted bc it got sold to someone else] the font looks JUST like the do you know who you are stuff that went around. WARNING This is all speculation though, and we don't know for sure if it's linked to Harry so take caution in giving them your information. What do you think about all this?

How have yall been? Anyone do anything fun for the 10 year anniversary?
Last edited by slipp67 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
treat people with kindness
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"