☆ yu-gi-oh! fanclub ☆

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ☆ yu-gi-oh! fanclub ☆

Postby Rainbow Dash » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:34 am

Violently Violet wrote:This place has been quite inactive! How's everyone doing? Has anyone watched Vrains? I haven't yet (yes yes I'm a bit behind I know haha). How is it?

Speaking of being behind.. I finally watched Yu-gi-oh the Abridged Series. Yes I'm verryyyy late. Like literally 10 years late. But it's one of my favorite things now ;-; Abridged Kaiba is the best. and I looovee Pharaoh's Throne and Leather Pants. gfdgjuishiiswo *keyboard slam*

I'm not a huge fan of Vrains. Yusaku is just too unlikeable. The other protags while kind of annoying at least have a little bit of charm in their optimism. I tried like five episodes before giving up.

If you have a Switch, Legacy of the Duelist is out and it's totally worth the buy. I've been able to try out decks before I buy them and I've been real happy with my new Fur Hire deck. It's kinda broken but still fun. Trying to make Watts work which is taking a lot of grinding.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ativanblues » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Violently Violet wrote:This place has been quite inactive! How's everyone doing? Has anyone watched Vrains? I haven't yet (yes yes I'm a bit behind I know haha). How is it?

Speaking of being behind.. I finally watched Yu-gi-oh the Abridged Series. Yes I'm verryyyy late. Like literally 10 years late. But it's one of my favorite things now ;-; Abridged Kaiba is the best. and I looovee Pharaoh's Throne and Leather Pants. gfdgjuishiiswo *keyboard slam*

I'm not a huge fan of Vrains. Yusaku is just too unlikeable. The other protags while kind of annoying at least have a little bit of charm in their optimism. I tried like five episodes before giving up.

If you have a Switch, Legacy of the Duelist is out and it's totally worth the buy. I've been able to try out decks before I buy them and I've been real happy with my new Fur Hire deck. It's kinda broken but still fun. Trying to make Watts work which is taking a lot of grinding.

yusaku is definitely an interesting character, and his aloof demeanor is not for everyone, but i personally find it really refreshing from all the bubbly characters in yugioh. i’m not that far into vrains, only about 26 episodes, but i honestly like him a lot. i think he’s really interesting! he doesn’t seem edgy, i think he’s just.. unaware.. of his surroundings sometimes. and he definitely doesn’t mess around.

i played a bit of legacy of the duelist and it seems fun! this was maybe a few months ago though since i had a friend who somehow got access to the english version before its release? i don’t really know all the contents of the game or anything, but i do wanna try it out again.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    liv - she/they - virgo - sXe
    hi im liv, i not on here much
    these days but feel free to
    say hi if u see me lurking....
    i like music, sonic, antiques,
    and classic literature (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。♡‧
    ♫ pop out like a toast ✧ ♫ Image
    ————————————————
    ...,,...,,..my spotify
    ————————————————
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ativanblues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unchained » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:24 am

ɪᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ
username ;; orcust
prefered pronouns ;; she/her
favorite character, why ;; kaiba((:
favorite card, why ;; to run, salamangreats and orcust cuz theyre meta. to look at, marincesses and trickstars ♡
which series have you watched? ;; the og + arc v
did you watch the dub or the sub? ;; dub
do you play duel links? ;; nopee
have you seen yugioh abridged? ;; yeshhh
do you collect the cards irl? ;; yes! i run salamangreats and orcust competitively and phantom knights and nordics for fun(:
anything else you wanna share? ;; n/a

ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ!
she/her . adult . libra // jjk, yugioh, GoT
check out my hammies :3 (complete!)
unchained

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:23 am

orcust wrote:ɪᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ
username ;; orcust
favorite card, why ;; to run, salamangreats and orcust cuz theyre meta. to look at, marincesses and trickstars ♡
do you collect the cards irl? ;; yes! i run salamangreats and orcust competitively and phantom knights and nordics for fun(:

ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ!

Aaaaa someone else who plays competitively! I don't really run meta decks since I prefer to play things I like over meta viability. But I did pass the exam to be a judge so eventually I will lord over meta players.

I got absolutely demolished by a Knightmare Orcust deck at an OTS tournament. I played Danger! Fur Hires (I wanna build Danger! Lunalights but banlist limited my good Dangers and nixed Rusty Bardiche so RIP) and didn't stand a chance.

idk if you're familiar with Marincesses but they look really rad. Can you do a rundown on Orcusts and Marincesses? I'm tempted to run them since they look cool.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ativanblues » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:08 am

ladbroke wrote:ɪᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ
username ;; orcust

ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ!

accepted!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    liv - she/they - virgo - sXe
    hi im liv, i not on here much
    these days but feel free to
    say hi if u see me lurking....
    i like music, sonic, antiques,
    and classic literature (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。♡‧
    ♫ pop out like a toast ✧ ♫ Image
    ————————————————
    ...,,...,,..my spotify
    ————————————————
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ativanblues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:53 am

Is this still able to be revived? I used to be Dark Octoling. I'm trying to think of a gimmick for a YGO RP that I call Shift Summoning, but I'm having trouble thinking up details. Could anyone help me?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Funny story, when I actually played the game, I entered a tournament at my local card shop, and we were playing Battle City rules, meaning we had to put a card up as a wager. I was able to make it to the finals, and my starting hand, I had trouble keeping a straight face, because it was one of those once in a lifetime moments. My starting hand had all five pieces of Exodia. I won before the duel even started. There were some other duelists who thought I cheated somehow, but most people thought it was just dumb luck or a fluke. I agreed to replace my Exodia pieces with other cards for a rematch, and I still won.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:03 am

Oh hello! I was Kaiba and it's been a while since I've been on this site. I redownlaoded Duel Links a while back but I sadly lost my account since I didn't do the thing to save your account. I ended up deleting it since I didn't want to restart everything.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:29 am

That sucks. I mostly play Duel Links on my Steam account, but every now and then I go on my phone
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:42 pm

BTW, can anyone tell me what they think of this title and plot for a Yu-Gi-Oh RP?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Shattered Dimensions

It has been 20 years since Seto Kaiba was able to travel to the Afterlife and have his duel with the Pharaoh Atem. However, at the time, nobody, not even Kaiba or Atem knew the error they made. Zorc has been revived and has broken the barrier between Earth, the Shadow Realm, and the Afterlife. Now, Yugi is chosen by destiny once more to save the world. But he is not alone in the fight. The Millennium items have chosen seven young duelists, Yugi included, to wield the power of the mystical artifacts. Only with the power of all seven of Chosen Ones can Zorc be sealed away once more. But with a family of his own, Yugi worries deeply about their safety, as does Seto Kaiba, who came into possession of the Millennium Rod. Will the Chosen Ones join together, or will Zorc destroy the world as he nearly did once, 5,000 years ago?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist