〚 ⇢ nct fan club ღ 「nctzens」 〛

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite song from Regular-Irregular?

City 127
14%
Regular
22%
Replay (PM 01:27)
4%
Knock On
14%
No Longer
12%
My Van
6%
Come Back
4%
Fly Away With Me
12%
Run Back 2 U
10%

Total votes : 49

Re: ❤︎ NCT Fanclub | NCTzens

Postby hearts awakened » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:04 am

dudeee so jealous of your pc ^^^ I have still yet to buy mine, hopefully some time soon
n i g h t !
─────────
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

─────────
i just look
─────────────────────────────────
hey call me kat ● she/her ● adult● giving away
free pets ● love drawing and umm kpop ;; ❞

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
hearts awakened

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exofan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:41 am

Username: [url=profile link goes here]Exofan[/url]
Favorite Member/Bias: Jungwoo is so cute. I love Jungwoo, but I also really like Jaehyun and the whole NCT vocal line. I also think Haechan is amazing, and Jaemin is funny.
Favorite Song: I like all NCT Dream songs, but I also like "Touch" by NCT 127.
Favorite MV: I really liked YESTODAY by NCT U. I really liked the doodles everywhere on the screen. I also liked how there were little splashes when Doyoung walked on the couch. I like drawing, and I thought that the video was really cool.
127, U, or Dream?: I can't really pick one. NCT 127 is probably my favorite, but I also really like NCT Dream. I still really like NCT U too because it has ten. I don't know if NCT 2018 is a option. Kun is not in any NCT group mentioned here. Please don't forget about Kun.
How you found NCT: I saw that NCT Dream Chewing Gum in my recommended section when I was a new kpop listener. I saw that it was a new band, so I did some research about NCT. I didn't really understand how NCT worked at first, but my friend explained it to me. I thought that idea was pretty cool, and then NCT 127 "Touch" was realeased a few days later, and I became a really big fan.
Anything else?: (optional)
Plz don't forget about Kun. I also don't think that NCT has equal line distribution, but that is just my opinion. I hope that Winwin will get more parts.
Hi. Trade with me because I get bored. Message me too because I don't have many friends.
Exofan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:12 am

Username: Phire Fenix
Favorite Member/Bias: Taeyong, but I have so many bias wreckers... Jaehyun, Doyoung, Mark, Jisung, Jaemin, the list goes on
Favorite Song: Hmm... Once Again or Dunk Shot. I haven't really thought about this a lot because I just love all of their songs cx
Favorite MV: Touch (it's so fluffy and cute)
127, U, or Dream?: ummm. the one that mark is in. DANGIT he's graduating from dream and i'm going to cry. Ummm, probably 127 because they are a fixed group, but I also love the dreamies so much, especially their interactions with each other.
How you found NCT: My friend showed me their 7th Sense MV but I didn't really get into them, and I also watched the Chewing Gum MV when Dream debuted but then again I didn't really get into them. I actually don't really remember when I really got into NCT... heheh
Anything else?: let mark rest. but i love him in nct dream. also jaeyong is amazing.

nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 am

3 new members were announced today!

Hendery
-born september 28, 1999
-from macau

Xiao Jun
-born august 8, 1999
-from china

YangYang
-born october 10, 2000
-from germany

they will all most likely be in the upcoming nct 116/china unit along with renjun, chenle, lucas, kun, winwin and ten!

also there is a rumor about a dream comeback soon!!

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Username: qngelo
Favorite Member/Bias: lucas is an ult! but i do love mark hgfdkj
Favorite Song: oh man ! good thing or .. chain maybe haha
Favorite MV: chain for sure, i guess i really like it bc of the dance and how im learning it myself?
127, U, or Dream?: oh heck ! nct u probably??
How you found NCT: kdfhkmg my friend wouldnt stop singing cherry bomb and would yell about it constantly and i finalyl learned the lyrics just to shut her up but i lowkey fell in love with mark so that happened
Anything else?: hey ! you can call me sam, i love nct forever and always. my ult kpop group for sure.
have yall heard the rumors about lucas crying at the airport? personally im really mad like guys chill the hell out people who were Actually There said he wasn't crying and it wasnt a big deal so just Stop Bls
also one more thing ! i make f2u nct aesthetics and icons so if you ever want one they're free so pm me a pic or smth of the member ? and i ll make an aesthetic or icon or smth

moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hearts awakened » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:00 am

@qngelo welcome ^^ and I really love your icons!! ahh!

yooo i got my empathy album today and am crying I got doyoung's photo card as well!! :D

2.jpg
2.jpg (17.24 KiB) Viewed 81 times
n i g h t !
─────────
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

─────────
i just look
hey call me kat ● she/her ● adult● giving away
free pets ● love drawing and umm kpop ;; ❞

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
hearts awakened

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 am

Username: hi-lo
Favorite Member/Bias: uhhh ten, doyoung, jungwoo, haechan, jisung?
Favorite Song: 7th sense, limitless, boss, without you
Favorite MV: 7th sense or go
127, U, or Dream?: u
How you found NCT: i think cherry bomb is when i started to slowly get into them?
Anything else?: nah

ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Username: saiiya_
Favorite Member/Bias: jisung. it's jisung now. (+ haechan doyoung and jungwoo oof)
Favorite Song: touch - nct 127, hecj I think it's my favourite song now??? but I also like without you ;-;
Favorite MV: touch - nct 127, it's adorable
127, U, or Dream?: all of the above : )
How you found NCT: I don't even remember. I think my friend showed me baby don't stop followed by nct being gay lmao then another friend showed me the cherry bomb mv...
Anything else?: I'm pretty new to the fandom don't kill me ;-; I'm also very joyful this thread exists.

Last edited by RiN_X04 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trashcan't » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:48 am

Username: trashcan't
    Favorite Member/Bias: the myth, the legend, wong yukhei
    Favorite Song: heartbreaker i think
    Favorite MV: yestoday, the aesthetics!!!
    127, U, or Dream?: don't attack me like that-- probably U
    How you found NCT: i'd been a kpop fan and i mean i knew of nct already but i was watching MAMA 2016 and saw their performance and if i'm honest- i wanted to know who taeyong was since he was so handsome, and that might've been the biggest mistake ever bc i've fallen for them and i can't get up
    Anything else?: hit me with those new trainees and lets see who snatches my wig (and bias list) next

what the hecc boys

trashcan't

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon Taeil » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Username: Moon Taeil (I’ll add the link when I’m not on mobile)
Favorite Member/Bias: In case you couldn’t tell, my ult bias is Taeil <3 My other faves are Doyoung, Yuta and Kun (I love my underrated babies)
Favorite Song: Yestoday, Baby Don’t Stop and The 7th Sense
Favorite MV: I love The 7th Sense and Touch manly because of the dances, aesthetics and visuals (and Taeil in Touch jgkskkfgkjakg adorable baby)
127, U or Dream?: Music wise definitely U, honestly all of the songs that NCT U has released have been my faves. But I love 127 a bit more cuz Taeil and Yuta are always there hehehehe
How you found NCT: My friend showed me The 7th Sense and Firetruck at school, I liked the songs but I wasn’t that interested in them at that time (too focused on EXO lol) Then Limitless came out and I fell in love with the song but not enough to actually invest myself into the group. Then a few months later I was rewatching the MV and Taeil really caught my eye, I wanted to learn more about him so I searched up videos on youtube and fell in love with all of them.
Anything else?: Fun fact: Me and Doyoung share the same birthday! February 1st (but not the same year, he’s still older than me)
Also I think I’m actually in love with Taeil.. like IN LOVE, in love!! He’s just so perfect tofjajgkjdngkfka
»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

they/them | Canadian-Filipino | aquarius | EXO/NCT/BNHA/AOT

»»————- ✼ ————-««
Moon Taeil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me