Eldemore Army -- (Temp Hiatus!!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Eldemore Army -- (Temp Hiatus!!)

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:15 pm

horchata wrote:
    i haven't logged on in the site forever and just did and my newest pet... 1420 days old. rip

-snip-

My most recent pet is 1360 days old and was of the very last release.

These are my favorites I have (among many)
ImageImageImageImageImage
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:22 am

I really should do the same and take some screen shots of my favourites ... Just as I did on an old website I spent a lot of time playing at when I was in my early teen years, since that one too had to close down (but unlike eldemore, the admins of that website made announcements regarding the closing of the website long before it happened - in order for people to have time to figure out how to stay in touch, etc).

And I guess it's lucky for me that my personal favourites never made it to the site at all so I don't have to risk loosing them ever; even though I filled out the forum post where one should post if they wanted their adopted ones from the time on CS to be transferred there. They shall happily ever after live in my sketchbooks and have their own personal pages forever more. And my plans on turning them into plushies at some point in my life will probably never die even if I haven't taken the time to make any plushies for many years now.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:15 am

Honestly I'm starting to worry that something happened to the owner. Not that they just left, I mean I wonder if they are rather more permanently not coming back, if you catch my drift. I hope not. I hope they're doing well. I just wish they'd do an update so we can see they're still around, even if that update is to say 'I'm sorry, I tried, it's not working out.'
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby himarry 124 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:01 pm

Silver Tiger~ wrote:Honestly I'm starting to worry that something happened to the owner. Not that they just left, I mean I wonder if they are rather more permanently not coming back, if you catch my drift. I hope not. I hope they're doing well. I just wish they'd do an update so we can see they're still around, even if that update is to say 'I'm sorry, I tried, it's not working out.'

they apperantly gave a update in the staff server back in january and i was scared of the same but they logged in on the 25th so im glad they are ok
I am emptying all my gen 1 dragons on FR Forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4921942

PLEASE CLICK MY LOVELYS!
Image Image
himarry 124

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me