|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2023 |♥| CLOSED

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2023 |♥| OPEN

Postby Starry Night » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:46 am

Username: Starry Night
Letter:
Updated <3

Hi friend! Happy holidays! Thank you for making CS a merry place <3
I wanted to let you know that I will do a final update on this on December 3rd.
I'm in uni rn and it is crunch time T^T so this is a little rushed <3

Please note alot of my wl is hoard pets (you can kinda cross reference the thread I linked)
This is my current WL non hoards that are extremely uncommon and below. All rares and above are basically not hoard pets.
but this is what I'm going to be updating since with the rarity change, I'm dropping a lot of my hoards <3

My WL is always uptodate, I missed a lot of recent outcomes ;-;

I'm happy with whatever though don't stress!!

What Wishlist pets within your tier are you looking for?

I'm currently trying to comple some pet linearts
Anything in this post

and also pps pets on my wl!

specifically I'd love to get
ImageImage
ImageImage

What pet species do you prefer? Cats, dogs, bunnies, etc?

I'm currently collecting all pps pets - missing a lot of the newer ones
I love Butterfly wolves (even ones not on my wl)
and I guess specifically pps dogs (even ones not on my wl)

Are there any pets you're looking for that aren't on your wishlist?

nothing specific but as I said above those species are fine off WL <3

Would you like hoard pets/ What are they?

My favorite pet ever
and these four atm (the pps dogs)
Redemption
Coded Angels
Muted
Lost Love

Are you asking for any dream pets?
A small cheat but these are my 3 biggest pet dreams Aug PPS Lion, Tess 2008 Halloween Cat and the Raven Dog <3
ImageImageImage

Would you like items? If so, which ones?

Wl items are ok but they aren't a priority for me <3

Would you like C$?

sure <3

Are you interested in art? If so, what kind of art? Include examples or references.
Please note, not every Santa will be able to provide art as part of your gift.

not particularly (seperate Secret Santa!) but I'm happy to make art <3
though if making art is important to you dear Santa then here are my kids

Would you like offsite currency/pets/items? If so what site and what are you looking for?
Please note, not every Santa will play off-site games or play the specific ones you request.

I play goatlings I'd be happy with some stuff from there <3 user Starry

Thank you!!

[size=50]#SSLetter
[/size]
Last edited by Starry Night on Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:05 am

Username: kijauni
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa,

First of all I wish you an amazing, lovely, holly Advent time and hope you can spend it the way you want it!
Wether it be with family or in some lovely alone time!
May you be rolling in Cookies, Gingerbread and chocolate and may your Christmas Celebration be filled with amazing food, well thought out gifts and inspiring conversations!
Just a jolly, relaxed time for you! <3

For my Wishes:
I am one of "those crazys" after a full ChickenSmoothie Collection.
And I actually hit quite the Milestone today with completing my Store Pet Collection!
I am the proud owner of a complete Collection minus a few URs including Store Pets from 2010 to 2019
but - the twist
I've been on hiatus the past 3 years!
Hence I felt like I can sign up for this because now my Wishlist is not only high expensive, old Pets. It's also filled with loads of recent pets!
If you want to help me a lot you can either knock out some of those nasty event pets from recent years, only nasty because hard to aquire, or get me one of the very old Pets on my Wishlist <3
My WL is mostly up to date however I do have aquired a few oldies not removed from my WL yet as I like to keep everything updated in my Collection Thread. Btw a great place to look around for what I need if you want :3
I do have some hoards as well which you can find there too!

Also I am after a full Item Collection (Yes, I know, I have an issue^^ I just love to remove those checkmarks! Serotonin inducing!).
However, thats more off an side goal. Still 7 pages of WL which you can plunder around with if you want :3

Lastly, I recently got into UMAs and OCs. So if you want, I am def. happy to get a gift in any of those UMAs included or Art for my OCs! In case you want to inquire about the UMAs, please don't be afraid to shoot a question via Secret Santa Helper to me! As for my OCs, they can all be found on my TH named "Lloma".

Have an amazing Christmas! <3

What wishlist pets within your tier are you looking for?
Please include at least 5 pets
Remaining Dreamies found here or
because I know they are certainly expensive!
I also like this lil guy a lot! And I have my faves of each species I am after listed in my Collection Thread linked above :3
Any Halloween Pet I missed from recent years or pets from the Cave Event!

Please include at least two species
I don't have any preference in species as I wish to collect all, no matter which species!

If applicable, please include as many as possible, preferably at least 5 pets
No, all of my Pets I want are on my Wishlist

Please include as many as possible if applicable, at least 3 types of hoard pets
All can be found here!

Please note that dream pets are usually expensive and may beyond what your tier minimum is. It is likely that your Santa cannot offer you this, but it's helpful to include anyways

You may include two dream pets
I'd love to get my last remaining Zebra or the UR Kirin! They are both very high on my list, only topped by the UR Tiger which I wont ask for as it's extremely expensive! They are all linked above :3

If applicable, please include 3 types of items
Plushies, Nature Items and Jewelry are Items I hoard! Or the Space Store Set from a few months ago!
Otherwise, everything else is WL and actually needed ^.^

Would you like C$?
No! Unless you feel like adding stuffer

Are you interested in art? If so, what kind of art? Include examples or references.

I love this style but also simpler styles like this one. Just scroll through my Chars and you'll get an idea of what I like ^.^

Would you like offsite currency/pets/items? If so what site and what are you looking for?
Please note, not every Santa will play off-site games or play the specific ones you request.

I do play FlightRising and always love to get gems, treasure, UMAs or needed Familiars! I have unupdated lists on most of those stuff on what I actually would like to get.
Besides that, I am a huuuge G1 Collector and would love any XXY/XYY/XYX G1 or an odder combo. Look at my lair "kijauni" for what I mean with "odd". Or a scatterscroll or two :3
Also I collect Low Digits so that would be nice too ^.^

#SSLetter

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:28 am

Username: satosugu
Letter: hi santa!! thank u so much for signing up and being so giving. my name is salem, and i will be happy with absolutely any gift you give, so please don’t stress. after all, the holidays are meant to be about having a good time!! i appreciate you and the time you’re taking for me! please have a wonderful holiday. ♡

any & all warrior cats, ‘09 red panda pps, ‘09 red panda christmas gupps, ‘17 store griffin pps, ‘15 rainbow store deer, any other ‘15 store deer, dragon cat pps, etc.!!! anything on my wishlist is wanted!!

i prefer dogs, cats, foxes, & bunnies !!

not really !

yes! i would like to receive any red panda-themed pets, bee pets, and/or dinosaur pets!!

Please note that dream pets are usually expensive and may beyond what your tier minimum is. It is likely that your Santa cannot offer you this, but it's helpful to include anyways

ur bee is my absolute number one dreamie!! or joker dog!!

red panda plush items !

Would you like C$?
sure, but i’d prefer it not be the majority of the gift!

no ty!

no ty!

#SSLetter

──────────────────────

──────────────────────────

salemxx he★they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
︰ ₊˚♡ ︵︵ˊ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariel Fireheart » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:52 am

Ariel Fireheart
Letter:

Dear Santa, to want to thank you so much for all that you are doing for me this Christmas. I hope my letter makes arranging my gift a bit easier because I am not picky at all and would be happy with absolutely anything! So, please don't stress about finding me the perfect gift. What you are already doing is perfect <3. I hope you have an amazing holiday with lots of love.

Pets:
I love all species; however, I'm not a huge fan of rats. My favorites would be lions, bunnies, unicorns, Nick, and Malk pets.
My goal is to eventually obtain all the pets on the website-(huge dream I know, but let the gril dream) <--- Yes I know I'm crazy. "I do not have any hoards "

My Ultimate Dreamie:
Malk pet from 2009- huge dreamie yes :D

Very Rare Wishlist Ideas:
There are a couple of older rares on my Wishlist, please do not feel pressured to obtain them! Just some ideas of some pets I would absolutely adore!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Any of the Zodiac Pets By Shima.Luan from January 2010- Preferably Leo my zodiac

Note: I keep my Wishlist up to date! My wishlist is up to date and anything on will be something I want because I gotta collect them all!

Items:
I'm not a huge item collector but I would a happily accept any items that I do not own. These will be on my items Wishlist as well!

CS Dollars
Are always appreciated but not necessary.

Offsite
I do play other offsite games but no Id prefer to keep on for Chicken smoothie

Happy Holidays 🎄

#SSLetter
Last edited by Ariel Fireheart on Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dreamie obtained Christmas 2023
Malk - May 2009
Ariel Fireheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:58 am

Username: Catsplat18
Letter: Dear Secret Santa,

I hope you are doing well! Thank you for signing up to spread the holiday cheer. I've been a Secret Santa for the past three years and I am so excited to continue this tradition; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I have found the Chicken Smoothie community to be a very kind, generous, and collaborative one, certainly the most friendly out of any other game I've played! And you are part of that, Santa.

I am working towards a complete pet collection, and I've gone through the entire archive and put every missing pet on my wishlist. Personally I do not collect items and I actually once gave away my entire item collection to players who needed it more. I'm also not a big spender of C$, and I'd prefer pets > C$. Although I would appreciate any and all pets on my wishlist, I do of course have some dreamies! I link them later in this post ^^

I would appreciate anything on my wishlist!

I love Malks (including owls and spiders) the most! Dragons, chameleons, chickens, and macaws are great too. But again, anything on my wishlist is a pet I would love to have.

I'm going for a complete collection and everything I still need is wishlisted, but I do have two mini hoards (see below) whose pets aren't on my WL.

I have two mini hoards, one of chickens on this lineart and one for the stocking horses from 2022. Rarity doesn't matter. These aren't a huge priority but if you have any spares, feel free to add them as stocking stuffers!

My dreamies are here! Probably the pet I want the most right now is the Malk water elemental cat, which is the last one I need for my collection.

No thank you, I don't collect items.

Would you like C$?
I would prefer pets instead of C$, but if you did give me C$ I would find a use for it ^^

Art isn't a huge priority but if you are in the mood to draw, I would cherish art of my cats, Kitty and/or Misiu.

Sadly I am on a hiatus from the other pet games I play.
#SSLetter
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:02 pm

[size=85][list]Username: rey sykwalker
Letter: Hi Santa, hope you are doing well and relaxing this holiday. I really appreciate you taking the time to read, and consider me this evening.

What wishlist pets within your tier are you looking for? Store pet of Lillian Nightshade design! Any store pets from 2014-2017 and 2020-2023 are within my interest. <3

What pet species do you prefer? Cats, dogs, bunnies, etc? Dinosaurs! Spiders, birds (the owls of the great and barn owls), snakes!

Are there any pets you're looking for that aren't on your wishlist? My wishlist really isn't a great guide on how to gift personally, a lot is out dated and I don't have the energy to undo my wishlist.

Would you like hoard pets/ What are they? No thank you

Are you asking for any dream pets? I recognize the difficulty in acquiring these pets, but these are store pets that I have admired for a really long time. No pressure to acquire them, but I have always loved the design of the store unicorn horse of galaxy and lightning design, or the baby cheetah, since I worked with one during the summer.
ImageImage

Would you like items? If so, which ones? Not primarily, but if there are any nature items such as flowers, grass, water, I appreciate those. Again, truly not a massive priority.

Would you like C$? Not as a primary gift, but an addition of some cs, of any amount is welcome since I use it to trade for pets later on. However, truly no pressure at all to provide.

Are you interested in art? If so, what kind of art? Include examples or references. No thank you.

Would you like offsite currency/pets/items? If so what site and what are you looking for? No thank you, no need.

Thank you santa!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby tantor » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:30 pm

Username: baby tantor
      Letter:

dear santa,
      thank you so much for secret shopping for me this year! i absolutely love christmas time and the advent season here on cs, so i am especially grateful that you are taking the time to bring a little joy to my corner of the internet. although my wishlist may seem a little daunting, i promise i am not picky and will appreciate any gift that you create for me! i hope you have a wonderful holiday both on and offline!

• any of the 2009 reindeer christmas horses
      • 2019 amber glow pps lion store pet
      • 2015 pps gryphon pps store pet
      • 2014 flowertail pps!!!!! they are so pretty i hoard all outcomes <3
      • 2014 pps dragon cat store pet

What pet species do you prefer?
      • dogs
      • lions
      pps dogs & pps lions have my heart

all of the pets i am searching for are on my wishlist!

• 2014 flowertail pps (20/100 collected)
      • 2008 rose dogs (1/12 collected)
      • 2015 pps gryphon pps store pet (0/9 collected)

• 2022 ur dragon pps
      • 2012 august pps

nothing in particular! i love nature items! all the items i like are on my wishlist

Would you like C$?
      yes! i am always looking to buy pets for C$! any amount helps!

no thank you!

no thank you!

#SSLetter
Last edited by baby tantor on Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
baby tantor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChunkyChad » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:39 pm

Username: ChunkyChad
Letter: Hi secret santa, I hope you're having a wonderful christmas!

Most pets on my Wishlist are good, I have a very big one, but specifically you can here I also just genrally like store pets or older event pets on my Wishlist
- i like really most species, Im working on collecting dwarf hamster but I hope to collect all species one day so any are fine UPDATE: Im still working on dwarf hamster but more passively as I've got most of them now
n/a
Please include as many as possible if applicable, at least 3 types of hoard pets
n/a

-my all time dream pet is the UR worm/peach as well you can find my list of dreamies here UPDATE: my dreamies list has been changed a bit
I dont really use items
Would you like C$?
I would prefer pets but Im ok with C$

No thanks

No thanks

#SSLetter
Last edited by ChunkyChad on Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
©

She/Her, in university

Wildlife rescuer

Studying animal science

my art <3

Big pigeon fan

PMs open^^

Down to do a gift war👀

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _44_ people.
I have received _48_ gifts.

mr freddy fazebear?

ChunkyChad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maleficent. » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:35 pm

Username: maleficent.
Letter:

Thank you so so so much for this, Secret Santa. Thank you for participating this year c: I appreciate you so much and I hope you’re having an amazing holiday time. And I wish you the best new year next year <3

I’d first like to thank you for anything I get. I really enjoy most pets here and I’ll be happy with anything. So thank you so much in advance <3

Here are some rarer pets that’s I’d love:
September 2008 Pink Panda Rat

ImageImageImage
ANY Malk horse really, as I’m trying to collect them :3

I’ve been dying to get my hands on one of these lil guys. I think they are soooo cute

ImageImageImage
2009 Christmas Doggos, really any Christmas Themed pets I love !!

ImageImage
I adore the 2013 Slumber Party Event Pets as well c:

2016 Space Event Robot Rats c: or any of the space event pets !

And also, store pets. I love a good amount of them and I’d be very happy to receive any c:

And here are some not as rare pets I’d also love:

Halloween 2023

ImageImage
Easter 2023 Deer

Any PPS Western Dragon c:

2014 Egypt Event Horses c:

But again, thank you ! I’m excited and grateful. You’re much appreciated <3

I really like any species except ponies (no offense to the pony lovers). But I love love love lions. They are my favorite and I love Dwarf Hamsters. Also really love Western and Eastern dragons.

Yes ! Any lions I love. Lions are my favorite on this site.
I also love love love dwarf hamsters !
Any Malks also, I love
I also like deer and rats !

Here are pics of a few of my favorites:
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Yes, hoard pets would be lovely !

PPS Western Dragons titled “ ⊰ 🐉🌙☁️ ⊱”
2016 Gingerbread Dragons titled “ ⊰ 🐉🎄🏠 ⊱”
PPS Snakes titled “ ⊰ 🐍💫🫧 ⊱”
Any and All dwarf hamsters titled “ ⊰ 🐹☘️🪐 ⊱”
PPS Deer titled “ ⊰ 🦌💤💭 ⊱”
2022 Christmas Rats titled “ ⊰ 🧡🐀💥 ⊱”

n/a

Scenery Items !! I love love love them !
I also love love love little toy animals/figurines/little animal items
I also really enjoy wings, and some costume parts as well !

Would you like C$?

Yes ! C$ is nice, so I wouldn’t mind some c:

No thank you.

No thank you.

Thanks again so much ! <3

#SSLetter
Last edited by maleficent. on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maleficent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2023 |♥| CLOSED

Postby Sashtato » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:08 pm

I genuinely thought I had more time, I'm so disappointed! If it really is too late I apologize for the bother, please feel free to disregard this. I've just been so busy lately I wanted to try...

Username: Sashtato

Letter:

Hi secret santa! Thank you so much for taking the time to find me a gift! I would be so grateful for absolutely anything, but here are some things I love and am looking for!

I know these are all older/rarer pets, so I am not expecting them as I know they are hard to get! But I love bunnies and christmas themed pets so I would love any on or off my wishlist that arent shown here!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage <- Any wishlist pets from this litter! Plus any other reindeer litter pets on my wl from any year! Especially the 2009 horses with their names! I’m trying to collect them all! :D

I am currently trying to collect bunnies, unicorns, and squid! I'm considering starting a syrian hamster collection too so I'd be very interested in those (off wishlist too since I havent added them all yet)!

Any christmas themed pets!

I am currently hoarding the black and PPS version of the cats in this litter XXX
ImageImage as well as the grown up version of the PPS from 2022 Christmas!
I am also hoarding these 2022 staff cats XXX
ImageImage
I am also hoarding this dragon from the 2022 summer event! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2022/Internet%20Event/?pageStart=7

Major dreamies would be the eat/drink me or clockwork bun!

Any christmas or nature items! Desperately looking for the Cedar Spruce and Pine trees! XXX

Would you like C$?
Sure!!

I am not interested in art.

I am not interested in off-site gifts.

#SSLetter
Last edited by Sashtato on Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato