♡Legend of Zelda Club♡

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♡Legend of Zelda Club♡

Postby opossuwu » Mon May 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Deciding to update my about because I'm much more involved into the LoZ series.

CS Username: opossuwu
Switch Code: 0065 3463 6431
Switch Name: oposs#4618
Favorite Character: Link and or Colin
Favorite Section of Story: Well, since BotW doesn't exactly have a full on structured story, it'd probably have to be in Twilight Princess where Link is making his way to Death Mountain!!
Favorite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess & BotW
Other: I dunno man, check out my Instagram here I guess lol
opossuwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 pm

So what does everyone think about the new trailer? It's pretty spooky if you ask me, hehe.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:03 am

Painful Affinity wrote:So what does everyone think about the new trailer? It's pretty spooky if you ask me, hehe.

Ah, I've been watching too many theory videos for my own good. I remember finding out about it through a youtuber's post, and kinda freaked out. It looks super interesting, and I hope it answers all the questions I have from the first game. After playing through BoTW for about three times I still wonder greatly about the Zonai, and after the theory videos, the original calamity ganon.

It's too bad we might have to wait 2-3 years for the game, even if they're reusing assets. Who knows how different it's going to be or what the plot actually is. Pretty hype all around, and yeah, it was kinda spooky and I was so confused at first.
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Painful Affinity wrote:So what does everyone think about the new trailer? It's pretty spooky if you ask me, hehe.

I think its pretty cool. I cant wait for the game to be released
Last edited by Lady_Lycana on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:19 pm

CS Username: Oh My Swirls!
Switch Code: SW-6629-8246-9698
Switch Name: Caelan
Favorite Character: Princess Midna
Favorite Section of Story: The lore of Calamity Ganon and the lore of Demise
Favorite Zelda Game: Four way tie between BOTW, OOT, HWL, and TP
Other:
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi!
Last edited by Lady_Lycana on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gifting Dogs » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:38 pm

There is a new trailer?
Last edited by Gifting Dogs on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gifting Dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Angel > love wrote:

There is a new trailer?

Yup. They have decided to release botw 2

Check out the E3 - https://youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gifting Dogs » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Thats cool. Ill watch it later tonight.
Gifting Dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:08 pm

[sorry for the long post]

CS Username: ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ (maocifer)
      Switch Code: SW-7442-3912-6707
      Switch Name: (Unsure of what you mean. Are you asking Nintendo account username? Console individual User username? Or the console name?)
      Favorite Character: I can't choose just one! They'd have to be: Revali (BOTW), Ganondorf (TP), Zelda (TP), Agitha (TP), Ghirahim (SS), and those cute little gremlin cats from SS.
      Favorite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess by miles. It was my first Zelda game; I got it with my Wii when I was young but have only recently fully finished it because it was too hard for the younger me, now older me was disappointed by how much of a cakewalk Ganondorf was compared to the minibosses. I loved playing as Wolf Link (who wouldn't??) and going through all the various dungeons. And I love the darker colours and theme, which is why I'm also very excited for BOTW2 after watching the trailer and getting mild TP vibes from it.
      Other: I love Zelda, especially the lore and the world in general, which is probably why I live for fanfics and fancomics like A Tale of Two Rulers and own the official TP manga, and I live for the day they let us explore the other realms properly - - but I've only really played recent games such as Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Hyrule Warriors, and Breath of the Wild. I've tried the other games, such as Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time, but have never been able to get into them. If they ever make a port of Wind Waker to Switch, I'll definitely be playing that! I've always wanted to play WW. Even though I haven't played the other games, I still love to read up on their lore, so I know a handful of things about the games I haven't played. My least favourite game has to be Skyward Sword, but not because of the usual gripe (the motion controls), but because I find it very confusing and back and forth. There's a lot of times where I've just stopped mid dungeon and been like 'wait, where am I going again? What am I doing?', whereas with other Zelda games I've played there's a good sense of direction; even when getting lost in TP's dungeons, I knew where I was supposed to be, but SS is just a pain to navigate and figure out.
      Twilight Princess I've completed; Skyward Sword I think I'm at the mines or wherever; BOTW I've finished aside from the Middle Trails of the Sword and onwards; and Hyrule Warriors I guess isn't really an actual Zelda game but I'm about halfway through the maps.

Speaking of the BOTW2 Teaser Trailer, I love Zelda's new practical haircut and I'm really hoping we get to play out our adventure at least with her as an option for a change. I'd be mildly annoyed if she turned out to only be a companion, or it's another "help Zelda not die" fiasco, because she seems like she's really grown into an independent adventurer like Link. She may not be the embodiment of Courage, but she's pretty courageous, and Wisdom is a good thing to have when fighting monsters too.
      Another thing to note is in the new game, now that the towers are gone, and the shrines too it seems, what are we going to use to teleport? What's going on with the kingdom in relation to Zelda being its queen and rebuilding? Since their discovery seemed to be underground, perhaps we're going to get a whole underground caves system area? What's Ganon gonna be up to this time around, or maybe the threat won't even be Demise/Ganon anymore. I'm just curious as to what we're actually doing, since simply recycling the current map with just more things to do will be boring.

maocifer#7930
    ╔ ◦ ◦ ════════════════════╗
    British Horticulturist and avid
    Wendigoon enthusiast who plays
    far too much Warframe than
    is good for my sleep schedule

╚════════════════════ ◦ ◦ ╝
    tradesflightrisinginsta
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist