Ball Jointed Doll Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Ball Jointed Doll Club

Postby vejitadmc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 pm

<3
QUITTING CS!
I am giving away the majority of my collection, see the topic here! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4695684&start=300
vejitadmc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suppi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 pm

I come to spam this pic:

Cause it's my favorite out of the set I took. <3
I have moved onto Flight Rising and I'm trading away all of my open groups of pets and items for Gems and Treasure. <3 Except for lions, I will come back and trade for lions.
suppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vejitadmc » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 am

Oh, that is a very nice photo :3

What's with her arm though?
QUITTING CS!
I am giving away the majority of my collection, see the topic here! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4695684&start=300
vejitadmc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suppi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm

They're gore mods done by Onegreyelephant. <3 In normal light you can actually tell that they're burns. Like in this photo:

All of the dolls between my friend (minun on here) and I are slowly making their way to her. XD
I have moved onto Flight Rising and I'm trading away all of my open groups of pets and items for Gems and Treasure. <3 Except for lions, I will come back and trade for lions.
suppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vejitadmc » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:31 am

Oh wow, that's pretty cool :3
The only mods I still want done on my boy are elven ears and holes for earrings, nothing really wild, lol.
QUITTING CS!
vejitadmc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suppi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:00 pm

But elf ears are so cute. p3p You should look up Angel Toast, she does -amazing- elf ears that range from those long delicate ones to cute short pointy ones!
suppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vejitadmc » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:23 am

Thanks, I will keep it in mind, though I don't think I would dare sending Robbie's head to someone over the mail ^^;;
QUITTING CS!
vejitadmc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suppi » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:03 pm

I hate it too. :C I suck at face-ups but I hate default face-ups. Thankfully the girl I'm currently using I actually met in person once and she was very kind and sweet. <3 (Though I have had people just, like, vanish and not show up until I threaten with a paging thread. :/)

I once had a seller who just mailed off my head because I didn't reply to their PM. I didn't reply because I was reading PMs on my phone and was having an allergic reaction to some make-up. That mineral make-up that everyone is supposed to be fine with? Yeah apparently I'm in the 10% that is allergic to something in it. So she mailed off my doll, with the wrong state on it. So for days I was having to try to track him down in the mail, near tears thinking I was going to loose him and she didn't even insure him! D:< Her excuse? She didn't know how much I had him insured for. Oh yeah I was pissed and got a full refund on my face-up.

I probably just ruined any hopes of you sending him off. lol It really isn't that bad though, it's just the first doll that's terrifying. It's like going on a rollar coaster for the first time ever. XD
suppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vejitadmc » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Nah, it's more like, sending my head to a different part of the world (cause I live in the Netherlands >.>) is really expensive, and it takes so long to get there, don't want my boy headless for months xD;;
QUITTING CS!
vejitadmc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suppi » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 am

Oh!! That makes sense. XD I one sent a head to Finland and it got there pretty fast, and all my mod work goes to Australia. x_x'' *is way to picky* Though that would suck, especially since shipping can get so freakin' expensive!
suppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me