~Okami Fanclub~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ~Okami Fanclub~

Postby NARANDA » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Koi wrote:I haven't been able to play in a while, my playstation is off at the neighbors. But I can form a question.. How hard was it for you guys to kill orochi? For me it was rather easy, easier than killing waka the first time.

Same here. I find Waka irritating and wish I could hit him sometimes.
The orochi fight was really simple, I enjoyed that one actually.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parachutes » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Aha, perhaps.

And welcome, bambi. ^^
It looks like you're the only one here who has played both Okami and Okamiden.

Orochi was certainly not the most difficult boss.
Those mechanical owls are interesting to battle. I enjoyed Ninetails' battle, too.
Feel free to call me Para. she/her.

Happy pride!

Parachutes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:10 pm

I've seen Lucky's LP of Okamiden, and all you need to do kill Orochi is draw lines. And you "fight" him twice.

I really need to get back to Chugga's LP of Okami...

Important question: Why is Ammy a statue at the start of Okami?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 pm

BUMP
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Mari_ » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am

IndigoChan wrote:
Okami games are impossible to find here. >_< The only copy of one I've seen is a copy of PS2-Okami, and my PS2 doesn't work any more. Speaking of which, did you know that the PlayStation 2 is the best-selling video game console ever, followed by the DS? And the Wii sold pretty well as well. Hmmm, Capcom (Capcom owned Clover - the company that made the first game - before it became Platinum Games), are you deliberately putting your Okami games on good-selling consoles?

I never doubted the PS2 doing so well--because I know I've played a small handful of the awesome games. As for the DS, I've had mine for about 2 weeks now? So I've yet to get more than the 2 I already have for it: New Super Mario Bros, and Catz.
Hi. I'm on the ChickenSmoothie (TM) Discord server, and I've decided to put my ID on my profile page from now on, instead of my signature.

If you want to friend add and DM me, please ask me via PM first.
_Mari_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 am

My first video game console was a white DS Lite that I got when I was about 6. Sadly, a few years later, it broke (the top half was starting to fall off). Then, eventually, I got a white DSi (back when there were only 2 DSi colours), which in April 2011 I sold for an aqua blue 3DS. Sadly, in October 2012, that 3DS broke as well (the touchscreen and most of the buttons spontaneously stopped working :c), but then about a month later, I got another aqua blue 3DS, which I'm typing this on right now.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 am

BUMP
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:53 am

IndigoChan wrote:My first video game console was a white DS Lite that I got when I was about 6. Sadly, a few years later, it broke (the top half was starting to fall off). Then, eventually, I got a white DSi (back when there were only 2 DSi colours), which in April 2011 I sold for an aqua blue 3DS. Sadly, in October 2012, that 3DS broke as well (the touchscreen and most of the buttons spontaneously stopped working :c), but then about a month later, I got another aqua blue 3DS, which I'm typing this on right now.

I've only ever had the original ds. The bulkiest one. But when I bought it the ds lite was just about to be released. Though now mine is broken and I can't play it so I'm stuck with my sisters until we get a new one, which I doubt will happen.

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parachutes » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm

That's a statue of Shiranui, who is the sun god who first defeated Orochi. Amaterasu is her reincarnation, who Sakura awakens in Nippon's time of need.
Feel free to call me Para. she/her.

Happy pride!

Parachutes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi99 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:29 am

^^ Agreed. Shiranui was the original wolf in the story in the beginning. Sakura summons the goddess of the sun, Amaterasu, to save them all from Orochi. Amaterasu takes the form of the wolf, casting simularity to Shiranui
Find me on Flight Rising under the username: Bambi Click Icebane or Yuki to link to it
ImageImage
bambi99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me