【刀剣乱舞-ONLINE-】Touken Ranbu Fanclub-OPEN

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who was your first starter sword?

Kashuu Kiyomitsu
30%
Kasen Kanesada
27%
Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki
23%
Yamanbagiri Kunihiro
17%
Hachisuka Kousetsu
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: 【刀剣乱舞-ONLINE-】Touken Ranbu Fanclub-OPEN

Postby Mys » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 am

Ello ^_^
Hmm did ya do expeditions a lot? That's the only way I did it XD
Eehh atm it looks like Sada isn't proving he's more lucky....I wasted all my steel today hoping I'd get at least 1 4hr timer but nope.
......................I got another Tsurumaru tho >.<;;

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Can I tell you something...?

I want to tell you something...

It's just an old story.

I will sing the meanings...

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mitta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:38 am

Yeah I did, and the daily missions as well but even with the extra runs from those I was no where close to the average of 2000 beads needed if you want to get 40k before the event ends. And it's just really discouraging if you spend so much time on the game, finally get another 1000 koban only to waste 2 out of 3 passes because your internet decides to disconnect again when you're in the middle of doing the event >.>

Hahaha I have the same problem with Tsurumaru, first he just didn't want to come to me and when I finally smithed him I was so happy, but not long after I got him I smithed him another few times xD
Mitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:44 am

Hm I had no disconnection problems but got pretty pissed off when I was doing pretty good(several hundred beads) then wound up with like only 40 cuz I got same enemy 3 times and go wrecked....Then that one time I stupidly used the wrong team and wasted a pass. YEAH WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? He either drops from 5-4 boss node or I smith him T_T No Mikazuki
Pff when I get bored I just draw them....

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

It's just an old story.

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anglia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:02 pm

to Mys: Congratulation! And I(just have 10k- beans) still struggling today. Seriously, this is a little tiring for me.
to Mitta: About disconnect, I thick maybe change a browser will help. And Tsurumaru problem, I thick that is Kosetsu problem in my case. I just don't get why drops of 5-4 end nodes have amazing Kosetsu-chance...
Anglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mitta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Nah, those connection problems have nothing to do with what browser I'm using or the game itself, or anything. For some reason I keep getting disconnected whenever I stay on one page for too long, and I have this problem on both my old and new laptop yet my mom's laptop doesn't... It's really strange and I've tried to fix it already but nothing works.

Nice drawing!

Haha I would probably have been around 10k beads as well if I continued with the event. But nowhere close to that 40k xD
Mitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anglia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Well, maybe you should check the differences between your laptops and your mom's laptop... I guess that is some system problem, I guess.
Anglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mitta » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:21 am

Yeah... There's nothing wrong with both of my laptops, trust me, I know what I'm doing. But there's nothing I can do about it except contacting my internet provider about it and hope they can fix it somehow. So let's just talk about the game like this fanclub is meant for, instead of my internet problems since obviously this is not gonna help me any further.

Just used up another 5 request tokens or so but no luck, got mostly 3 hour tachis and some 1:30's. Just wondering, what recipe do you guys use to get Jiji? I keep seeing different recipes that give the most chance to get him, according to the Touken Ranbu wiki 950/950/950/950 gives the highest chance so I mostly use that one or 900/900/900/900 (more chance for Kogi) but I've also seen 350/510/350/350 or 550/660/660/550. I use those quite a lot as well but after all this time, still no luck... What recipe are you using / have you used trying to get 4 hour timers?
Mitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anglia » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:46 am

My jiji(seriously, this word have a embarrassing homophonic in Chinese. So in English I prefer call him as 'Mikazuki') was got form 567 rounds of 5-4. And kogi, I got him twice. Once by 600-600-600-510 and Ichigo leader, the other time by 441-571-441-571 and Hotarumaru leader. Hope these will be help XD
Anglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:14 am

I haven't gotten him yet but I use all 950 method.
I heard someone smithing around 9:20am my time and getting a 4hr. So far doing that I got quite a few 3hrs mixed with 1:30.
I think I'm gonna try and save up steel and only smith around 9:20-9:30 with Sada as leader and see.
So far Sada hasnt proven to be more lucky yet. But...ok don't laugh at me. In I think the evening I used all 950 method and had my cursor on the smith button. Id close my eyes and count to 7 then click. I got a 3hr..then 3:20(surprise it was another Tsuru) and then a bunch of 1:30s......

I don't remember what I used the first 2 times I got 4hr. I know it was under 950 I used, the first time I used an ema and the most recent one(months ago) Ichigo was leader.

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

It's just an old story.

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wagyu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:28 am

omg I didn't expect there's sword boys community /sob
Username: kunieda (based on a character from Beelzebub)
Nickname: wagyu
When did you join?: since the game released
What is your current player level?: lvl 22/23(?) I'm super inactive
How did you find Touken Ranbu?: umm.. Saw this from my Facebook timeline,my friend recommended it because humanized swords (thought it was male versions of kancolle)
Who's your favorite sword(s)?: kanesannn and others (go look at my sig!)
Favorite type of sword?: oodachi and naginata ,better range attack
What is your least favorite map?: idk, probably map 5??
Other: I don't like kebishi stage btw, also 1:30:00 hell
toudan husbandos
ImageImage
wagyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me