||Very Rare Hoarders|| V.3 || Open for Posting!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ||Very Rare Hoarders|| V.3 || Open for Posting!

Postby Birdy » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:48 am

wow...activity here lol. the thread still lives! cx

Congrats on the whopping 94, Freckle! That's so awesome- I hope you can reach 100 soon <3
I recently decided to combine my BAs and BMDs...I think they look really nice together c:
But I can't decide if I want to dress them up or not...I love their designs, so sometimes it feels wrong to cover it. On the other hand, I love making pretty dress-ups, and it gives each one a uniqueness.

A question to anyone who still uses this thread...
Do you dress up your hoards, or not? If so, do you use a theme, or just whatever looks good?
ImageImage
sig art by Panya/.wafflecat.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pideaux » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:44 am

One is located in another group cause he speshul.
Pideaux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kisawolfz » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:00 pm

Is it considered a hoard, when you have 3? Lol, it didnt mean to happen, but it has.
"Daisey Me Rollin' " ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centri » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:40 am

Well, I guess it's time to try to find another yellow toxic for the hoard, as we have a new incarnation of The Doctor arriving soon. Last time I got a new one was for the 13th Doctor back in 2018.
Let's see how it goes, yellow toxic always seem hard to find.

Worst case scenario I guess I will have to break the pattern and use the rereleased green toxic pup I have :P
Centri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:43 pm

I know this thread isn't really active anymore, but I just accomplished something young me who joined this site never ever thought would be possible. I have three BAs <3 I don't even remember the thought process behind this, but when I first joined and then heard of the term "dream pet," the black advent immediately came to mind. And over the years of mostly staying, sometimes dropping off for long periods of time, but always coming back, that goal was always in the back of my mind. And then I got my first one! And I thought well my impossible goal is finally achieved, I guess I can end there. But I didn't, of course, and now we're here <3 who knows if i'll get more, I just wanted to commemorate this and post them here together.

ImageImageImage
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freckle » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:11 pm

AustrianAce wrote:

I know this thread isn't really active anymore, but I just accomplished something young me who joined this site never ever thought would be possible. I have three BAs <3 I don't even remember the thought process behind this, but when I first joined and then heard of the term "dream pet," the black advent immediately came to mind. And over the years of mostly staying, sometimes dropping off for long periods of time, but always coming back, that goal was always in the back of my mind. And then I got my first one! And I thought well my impossible goal is finally achieved, I guess I can end there. But I didn't, of course, and now we're here <3 who knows if i'll get more, I just wanted to commemorate this and post them here together.

ImageImageImage

That is such a big milestone!! In all my time of trading, I have only had my hands on the BA 2 times (traded them down for fodder for hoards) so having 3 at once is amazing!! congrats!

I have noticed that hoards are getting so difficult to trade for. again, your accomplishment is amazing <3
Freckle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:28 pm

I just noticed theres a new VRH thread with new rules/qualifications!!! I hadn't joined the previous version due to the reasons stated (the elitist feels) I will have to join with my hoards soon, I love seeing everyone's hoards though!
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freckle » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:03 pm

I did it!!!

I have been collecting Pink Cookie Advents dogs since i started 2011, and today, I finally reached a 100
I am so incredible happy ~
Freckle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:03 am

Since I started playing CS in 2010 I've always had my sights set on the joker dog as a major dream pet. I took a few breaks along the way and it was only this year that I managed to get my hands on 5 of them and I'm still in disbelief! Got a little hoard going. It was incredibly difficult to work up to this little collection but I am so happy that I fulfilled my childhood dreampet wish<3

Pet's name: Joker
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Image
Pet's name: Ace
Pet's name: Captain
Pet's name: Azrael
Pet's name: King
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centri » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:50 pm

Yellow toxic number 15 just joined the pack, just in time for the next incarnation of the Doctor. :D Image
I am considering redoing all the dress ups so they sit in the correct chronological order in the group, right now it's a bit of a mess as I've dressed them along the way as I got them.
Centri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me