♠ Zoids Fan Club ♠

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♠ Zoids Fan Club ♠

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 am

~TactileTentabulges~ wrote:I recently re-watched a few Zoids series, and decided to start collecting :v got myself the revoltech Mirage Blade Liger and Geno Breaker.
I've got my eye on the Liger Zero and Liger Zero Panzer model kits

I love the Mirage Blade Liger! ^^ Definitely my favourite of them lol
Glad to see another zoid fan XD I am still trying to see if I can find a safe place to get new century zero so I can have the episodes for myself incase they get removed from the like, one site I know of :lol:

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 am

Heh, I'll get photos when I get home again. (out of town for now.)

And I'm pretty sure somewhere I have the lot of episodes somewhere. It's a matter of "where" and "how to send them". XD; *has lots and lots and lots and LOTS of data disks, one of which has zoids eps on it.*
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:57 am

Odhran wrote:Heh, I'll get photos when I get home again. (out of town for now.)

And I'm pretty sure somewhere I have the lot of episodes somewhere. It's a matter of "where" and "how to send them". XD; *has lots and lots and lots and LOTS of data disks, one of which has zoids eps on it.*

O.o that is awesome. Luckyyy T_T I don't know XD good questions

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 am

man, i'm glad I re-read this, i forgot i was goign to take pics. i'll get on that now. Sorry i forgot, things've been a bit rough since i got back.
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:05 am

Odhran wrote:man, i'm glad I re-read this, i forgot i was goign to take pics. i'll get on that now. Sorry i forgot, things've been a bit rough since i got back.

That's alright <3 take your time lol we are patient hope things settle down soon

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 am

Sorry for the blugh quality, I only had ZiPod and his camera is a bit blugh. Zoids and a photogenic cornsnake make me temporarily forget about losing my ball python.

Here we have Deathsaurer, D-style Bloody and white command wolf for a size reference. You can't see it, but Carmi is watching in the background, resting her chin on the vine... Sooo...

She comes out to play with the zoids. Seems my love for zoids rubs off on her.

"Erm, there seems to be something on my head... Can you get to that? My arms are a bit ... short."

"That did NOT HELP!"

"You take him, Shiro." "B-but..."

"Fellow sssnake, let'ss play together!" says Techno the Stealth Viper.

Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Odhran wrote:Sorry for the blugh quality, I only had ZiPod and his camera is a bit blugh. Zoids and a photogenic cornsnake make me temporarily forget about losing my ball python.

Haha! That deathsaurer is awesome! ^^ I want that white command wolf too T_T I just have a very old mostly destroyed blue one lol
Nice snake btw <3 very pretty!

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Heh, I got Kai (the normal DS) on eBay, surprisingly affordable (and by that I mean he was "dirt cheap" at least where deathies are involved, he was $30, when the buggers usually run $80+), but he's missing his clear plastic and his tail is broken, but that's okay. <3 I still love him. (He was actually fun to zoidanoidify, as I picture him wearing a bandage all over his head. Qualm the Quama got on his bad side.) And chibi bloody (no name yet, poor widdle gai) is just so darn cute it makes me smile. ... I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC OF MINI GRUMPY PROZEN. I'll find a pic on the net. Hold on, I'll re-edit this.

EDIT: Grumpyface chibi prozen:

I hunted for the white wolf for YEARS. I wanted it because it symbolized my favourite zoids character, Bianco. (Yea, Bia pilots a desert wolf, but think about it. He pilots a wolf. He is "Bianco" which is white... XD White wolf. My friend in England ended up getting me Shiro for my birthday.

And thanks! Carmi's been helping me a lot the last few days. Normally she tries to escape my grasp when I go to pet or hold her, but she's been calm and patient with me. I think she knows I'm sad about losing Gucci, my ball python, and is trying to cheer me up. (Snakes have wonderful personalities. Carmi's becoming less aloof to cheer me up... and my late Gucci was such a jealous mama's girl. If I held Carmi first, she would curl up in a ball, unhappy. Yet I was the only one aside of her vet that could un-curl her. Anyone else, she'd never show her face, but after being held by four people, I took her and she uncurled and hid in my collar... I'm gonna miss her... T_T)

Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 am

Odhran wrote:Heh, I got Kai (the normal DS) on eBay, surprisingly affordable (and by that I mean he was "dirt cheap" at least where deathies are involved, he was $30, when the buggers usually run $80+), but he's missing his clear plastic and his tail is broken, but that's okay. <3 I still love him. (He was actually fun to zoidanoidify, as I picture him wearing a bandage all over his head. Qualm the Quama got on his bad side.) And chibi bloody (no name yet, poor widdle gai) is just so darn cute it makes me smile. ... I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC OF MINI GRUMPY PROZEN. I'll find a pic on the net. Hold on, I'll re-edit this.

EDIT: Grumpyface chibi prozen:

I hunted for the white wolf for YEARS. I wanted it because it symbolized my favourite zoids character, Bianco. (Yea, Bia pilots a desert wolf, but think about it. He pilots a wolf. He is "Bianco" which is white... XD White wolf. My friend in England ended up getting me Shiro for my birthday.

And thanks! Carmi's been helping me a lot the last few days. Normally she tries to escape my grasp when I go to pet or hold her, but she's been calm and patient with me. I think she knows I'm sad about losing Gucci, my ball python, and is trying to cheer me up. (Snakes have wonderful personalities. Carmi's becoming less aloof to cheer me up... and my late Gucci was such a jealous mama's girl. If I held Carmi first, she would curl up in a ball, unhappy. Yet I was the only one aside of her vet that could un-curl her. Anyone else, she'd never show her face, but after being held by four people, I took her and she uncurled and hid in my collar... I'm gonna miss her... T_T)

That chibi Prozen = :mrgreen: *died* too cute lol love the grouchy face!!
Yea I would love to save up some more money to troll ebay and get another one for my collection, but noooo T_T I am a crazy lady who spends it on human sized costumes of the things lol

<3 Yea I bet, my friend has a black king snake (I think.. I cant remember) and he has a real attitude hehe <3 and don't feel bad about missing a snake (noticed this in your siggy) I cried for a couple of hours when my betta fish that I had had for all of like, 4 or 5 days died. They just worm their way into your heart <3..
I'm sorry you lost her though, it is always hard to say goodbye.. :cry:

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 am

Hey, your costumes are awesome~ The nice thing about D-style is that they're more affordable than HMMs. (Duh.) Chibi Bloody was only $30... I think.

Yea, Amiami has it for 1420 Yen and at this moment that translates to less than $15, and shipping probably put it a bit higher. (It is in Japan.)

Only downside to the chibi Prozen is that he's not pre-painted. :( So I gotta figure out how to paint him. Me and my nervous tick. That might turn out bad.

They do, any animal does... Once they are yours, no matter how long, they get a room in your heart and once they die, it's an empty void that takes a while to heal. And I think they hang around a bit afterwards too. Gucci had a very distinctive scent when she was getting ready to shed, when her skin got dry. It was a warm, toasty scent, very much like a graham cracker, but different... And for the first two days since she passed, I would randomly smell very strong bursts of that smell, almost like she was under my nose. Since I could still smell her, I didn't clean her cage, so she could have a home for as long as she lingered, and only today am I getting ready to clean it for Carmi to move into (it's much bigger, so she'll appreciate it). Her favourite bamboo hide, I'm going to keep, clean up and put aside so that Gucci knows she's always got her favourite hide if she ever wants to visit.

They always seem to be with us for too short a time, don't they? :( But at least they give us at least that long to be our friends.

Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me