Enamel Pin Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Enamel Pin Club

Postby xXPikeStripeXx » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:55 am

kivr & fireflii wrote:Ooo, I like that snake one! Do you remember where you got it?
-fireflii
I got it at a pin trading meet, but it looks like the other user who replied already found it for ya! :3
The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary ...

Tommie - she/he - queer - trades open

🎮 video game ethusiast 🎮
xXPikeStripeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbitlover12 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:53 pm

Well well well, it appears I've found the perfect club for myself! I have a hat I wear everywhere with all of my favorite pins on it, I must upload a picture tomorrow!

★. how many pins do you have?: Roughly 15/20, but I'm always looking to get more, I'm just so picky! (Note, this does not include pins from Disney, which would bring the total up to ~40)
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!): Some queer ones, some space ones, many Disney ones, and two honors society ones that I'm super proud to have!
★. do you plan to get more pins?: I am just about to go buy a disability pride pin!
★. do you have a special pin board? Nope, I have the emotional support pin hat though! When I get more, I'll expand to a board
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins?: I wish!
Trying to collect one of each pet on ChickenSmoothie! If you'd like to help with this goal, please consider sending a trade!

Also please check out my PokeFarm Q account - new guest interactions help me gather special rewards!
rabbitlover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~* Pastel Cat *~ » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:41 am

I've been looking for a place to talk to other people about enamel pins! It's become one of my main hyper-fixations. X3

★. how many pins do you have? Estimating, about 20~30 give or take
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!) Some Owl House, some LQBTQIA+, mostly just space animals!
★. do you plan to get more pins? Of course! I have to save a bit more money, however, before I feel comfortable buying more.
★. do you have a special pin board? Depends on your option on it. If you count me using a dedicated coark board to display most of them, then sure!
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins? Yeah! Only two so far, but I plan on making more.
Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Image
Hello there! I'm just your friendly-neighbor-autism-creature that hides in the shadows of the forms. I like creative activities, such as sketching/writing whatever pops into my head. My current hyper-fixation is The Owl House.
Please feel free to PM!
~* Pastel Cat *~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me