Ball Jointed Doll Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Ball Jointed Doll Club

Postby ShadowRoselia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:48 am

Nikki6Ashba wrote:
ShadowRoselia wrote:Whup looks like i found this too little too late XD any chance people are still up for a bjd chat? XD

I'm always up for bjd chatter^^

Yay XD I only just today wondered if there was a bjd chat here XD
What kind of dolls do you have? I've only been active in the hobby for a little over a year but have acquired a variety XD
teddy | adult | he/they
ART COMPETITION (open til June 1st!) | Seeking Art | FR Trades
Icon by Chippitty
ShadowRoselia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:01 am

ShadowRoselia wrote:
Nikki6Ashba wrote:
ShadowRoselia wrote:Whup looks like i found this too little too late XD any chance people are still up for a bjd chat? XD

I'm always up for bjd chatter^^

Yay XD I only just today wondered if there was a bjd chat here XD
What kind of dolls do you have? I've only been active in the hobby for a little over a year but have acquired a variety XD

I also have quite a variety. I currently have 12 full dolls(one is still on his way though) and a floating head. I've been in the hobby for I think 3 years now. This is a list of my crew and their names ^^
Iplehouse Daniel-Bevyn
Souldoll Sharics-Seiger
IOS Anos on a DFH body-Ishal
Dream of Doll Ducan-Juyn
Telesthesia and Dragon ZheBei-Nakago
Telesthesia and Dragon Long Tianqi-Theo
Angel Studio Tristan on their female body-Lady Oscar
Soom Quartz ice dragon-Jehan
Souldoll Lee Jun Ki-Gong-Gil
Soom mecha angel(though I'm selling him)-Strhad
Mystic kids QingChen Fox-Sesshomaru
Mystic kids Lawrence -unnamed
Soom obsidius(floating head) -Baldur

I also have two smart dolls, an Eiji(Jasper) and a crimson(Dionysus). Some consider them part of the BJD world, some don't

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowRoselia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:48 am

Ah that's a lot! I saw a smart doll for the first time ever in November, and her owner straight up pulled her apart in front of me and terrified me XD I own:
Villitunes Lamoon
Dollzone Little Snow
Loongsoul Thunderbull
Magic Mirror Dolls May
Fairyland Altis
DollFamily A (or H, i forget XD) Cat MiaoMiao
Hujoo Minipin/Mini Rabi
2x Aileendoll Plapico dragons (not really considered proper bjds either)
A rogue SD obitsu head which I'm planning on hybrid-ing onto a resin body.

I'm waiting on some as well, a Lillycat Cerisedolls Chibbi moon, and a FallinDoll body for choctopi_bjd's Babylon head. Then lastly, I have Doll chateau Hathaway and Diana on layaway XD
teddy | adult | he/they
Icon by Chippitty
ShadowRoselia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:01 am

ShadowRoselia wrote:Ah that's a lot! I saw a smart doll for the first time ever in November, and her owner straight up pulled her apart in front of me and terrified me XD I own:
Villitunes Lamoon
Dollzone Little Snow
Loongsoul Thunderbull
Magic Mirror Dolls May
Fairyland Altis
Hujoo Minipin/Mini Rabi

I'm waiting on some as well, a Lillycat Cerisedolls Chibbi moon, and a FallinDoll body for choctopi_bjd's Babylon head. Then lastly, I have Doll chateau Hathaway and Diana on layaway XD

Oohh I almost got a thunderbull but decided not to at the last minute because I though he'd be just a bit too big, my dragon guy beats me up enough with his big feet, I don't need another big food fantasy boyo beating me up with hooves XD I do plan on hopefully getting a loogsoul HaoTian this year though.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowRoselia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:27 am

Nikki6Ashba wrote:
ShadowRoselia wrote:Ah that's a lot! I saw a smart doll for the first time ever in November, and her owner straight up pulled her apart in front of me and terrified me XD I own:
Villitunes Lamoon
Dollzone Little Snow
Loongsoul Thunderbull
Magic Mirror Dolls May
Fairyland Altis
Hujoo Minipin/Mini Rabi

Oohh I almost got a thunderbull but decided not to at the last minute because I though he'd be just a bit too big, my dragon guy beats me up enough with his big feet, I don't need another big food fantasy boyo beating me up with hooves XD I do plan on hopefully getting a loogsoul HaoTian this year though.

Yeah he is a beast XD I'd only been used to small Yosds and tinies when I got him, so it was a learning curve and a half! I am a sucker for fantasy feet (hence Altis too), and as soon as I saw him I knew i needed him for a specific character! Alas, I'm not doing that character anymore with him - his face is too nice and serene for what I wanted to make a villain :D I do hopefully plan on getting Loongsoul Fairy Deer this year too with her cute deer feet
teddy | adult | he/they
Icon by Chippitty
ShadowRoselia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:31 am

ShadowRoselia wrote:
Nikki6Ashba wrote:
Villitunes Lamoon
Dollzone Little Snow
Loongsoul Thunderbull
Magic Mirror Dolls May
Fairyland Altis
Hujoo Minipin/Mini Rabi

Yeah he is a beast XD I'd only been used to small Yosds and tinies when I got him, so it was a learning curve and a half! I am a sucker for fantasy feet (hence Altis too), and as soon as I saw him I knew i needed him for a specific character! Alas, I'm not doing that character anymore with him - his face is too nice and serene for what I wanted to make a villain :D I do hopefully plan on getting Loongsoul Fairy Deer this year too with her cute deer feet

I have mostly all big boys but I have come to learn anything more than 73ish CM is just a bit too big for me, just as 50CM is about the smallest I like. I actually just sold my two hooved boyos, and my seahorse merman this year, so my dragon is the only fantasy feet I have left. I do have 1 with fantasy hands and horns though.

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowRoselia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:44 am

Ah fair enough! I don't think I can handle any more Big Bois - I guess I'm just more used to smaller dolls (though they are a pain to shop for -_-). And I'm enjoying the experiences with msds, as my local meet group predominantly have msds, so I think I'll be on the smaller end XD Once I get Hathaway, she'll be my second msd, and even the event Diana bonus doll is taller than my yosds XD
teddy | adult | he/they
Icon by Chippitty
ShadowRoselia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:50 am

My only MSD is my iple house Daniel, and he's on the bigger end of MSD. The next smallest is my Souldoll Sharics who is right between MSD and SD size. My largest is an 81cm mecha angel from soom, but I'm selling him becuase he's just too big.

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowRoselia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 am

Oof yeah I can't imagine having an 81cm doll XD There's only so much you can do with a doll that big, everything else becomes kinda cumbersome. Though you get big kudos if you turn up to a meet with one :lol: At least with msd and smaller you can stuff a few in a bag XD
teddy | adult | he/they
Icon by Chippitty
ShadowRoselia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:11 am

ShadowRoselia wrote:Oof yeah I can't imagine having an 81cm doll XD There's only so much you can do with a doll that big, everything else becomes kinda cumbersome. Though you get big kudos if you turn up to a meet with one :lol: At least with msd and smaller you can stuff a few in a bag XD

I once brought a 50Cm boy, and my thicc 71CM to an anime con and carried them for 6 or 7 hours. My arms were so dead by the time to leave XD But that still wasn't as bad as when I had my big centaur boy. He was just a total pain. beautiful, but impossible to do things with.

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me