Original Characters Club (Secret Santa Event)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do your OCs all live....

On the same world
18%
Different worlds and in different universes
54%
Different worlds but the same universe
16%
No idea
11%

Total votes : 79

Re: Original Characters Club (Secret Santa Event)

Postby satyrn. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:47 am

cactoast;;
welcome,! i love her design and colours omg

rubyblaze;
she does seem a lot brighter then him,,smiley n whatnot i want to draw her now oHNOO

hazardousfish;;
for some reason i can see them wearing a coat,,a slightly fluffy one or some sort of satin material,,not very helpful but hey ho,,maybe even a hat lmao. like this one or maybe this
thomas mainly deals with biological switches and potions for chemisty,,he enjoys that more then the bio stuff.

nintendofan;;
i doodle ocs sometimes but aiden gets alot of attention,,rip my dragonboy adrien 'i came first >:c'
    contact me on my toyhouse satyrn
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    artfight is also satyrn, just for reference.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rubyblaze » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:19 am

@Nintendo Fan: I remember it was, but too lazy to change it right now.

@Trico: That would be cool if you want to draw her XD I've wanted to draw other's characters as well XD
Hi! I'm the huge fandom nerd! I like a lot of fandoms, way too many for me to list!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Rubyblaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:57 am

Ten- Bruh don't even get me started on Simon's edgyness. I can understand why Mess is called mess...I bet its because they make messes with all that delicious looking goo.

Roseboy- I'm 100% sure that's something Ebony would do hahaha. Ok so Simon was born a vampire. He's a ~*Special*~ type of vampire I created that is born from vampire parents who were turned/sired. The only problem is that usually vampires cannot conceive, and they babies are usually stillborn or die shorty after being born. Simon's parents tried to have many children but most of them sadly didn't survive. Just Simon and his brother, Colby. And yeah, I tend to make up my own stuff when it comes to vampires and other monsters. oooo I love the picture of Molly and Shaun. I'm really starting to like Shaun's character omg those pesky peeps. Fynn is adorable oh my gosh. He seems like he'd be super loving and cuddly.

trico- Wow Aiden is super cute! Does he like space or something? I really like the space theme aa. Also scientists are my weakness hhh.I really like him! What's his name?

Nintendo Fan- Poor Matthew omg. I read through his backstory, its really thought out, I like it. Remind me to not meet him in a back alley and make him mad aha. So did he just become a ninja on his own or was he trained by someone?

Cactoast- Accepted! Welcome to the club! Your character is very cute what's her name?

Hazardousfish: Griffons omg <33 With outfit suggests, I tend to look at adoptables on Devintart to get ideas. No I don't steal outfit designs, but like, I'll go and be like "oh yeah, stockings with a skirt that's pretty cute" Or really, just go to google and search for outfit ideas aha.

Rubyblaze: Oh, Lily is a cutie! Man I like the story you guys have got going on, it seems to have a lot of interesting characters in it. Tell me though, how does she go about controlling both light and wind?

I made a drawing recently of one of my vampire babs, Viktor. He is slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite ocs.

This is him pre-vampire. Viktor is the Boss of my Italian mafia vampire group, The Cracchiolos. Before he was a high class drug dealer, he was an Archaeology Student. He came from Italy to America in the 1970s and enrolled in a college in New York. Viktor suffered from a memory loss condition, so often he'd go through periods of not being able to remember where he was, what he was doing, or even who he was.

He was on an excavation trip somewhere in America and suffered from one of these episodes. Their excavation was raided and he along with the professor and several other students were murdered and basically just tossed into an excavation pit. Viktor is one my vamps that dies a regular death and wakes up as a vampire. (I'm working on some details differentiating the different types of vamps)

Because of his memory loss, he woke up basically remembering nothing. He remembered his name was Viktor and that he was from Italy. He couldn't figure out why he was at this excavation, or in America even, so somehow he was able to book a flight back to Italy. Unfortunately, while he could remember he had parents, he couldn't remember where they were or who they were, so he ended up homeless on the streets. That's when he was taken in by a mafia family.

Eventually, being a vamp, he outlived all of them and became the boss of his own family. Later details I haven't figured out yet really. He marries a woman named Cecelia, goes through several mafia family members and eventually fathering Simon and Colby and maybe a little girl later on. Its an idea i've thought about but idk yet.

Viktor was 17 when he died so he's always going to look young, and now, even younger than his sons ahahahahahah.

Also he'res a headshot of him as a vampire mafia man:

<--- Click here for my art shop! ♥ (っ◔◡◔)っ
Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:07 am

@Abissh- Wow. Viktor looks cool. What an interesting story, too. Though it's probably not going to be good when he outlives his family... I'm sure he won't like that. ;n;
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmatureGuy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:07 am

Username: ImmatureGuy
Favorite Character: I recently got this guy and I'm in love w/ him <3. Before it, This was my life <3
Story and/or anything else you want to share with us: ;A; I need to write up some stories for my Main character, and would really be happy if someone suggests a thing or two.
Have you read the rules? Yes.
ImmatureGuy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TenMomentsTill » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:44 am

If you participated in the Secret Santa, you can start to turn your gifts in if you are finished with them~

If you haven't started on your gift yet, you still have until the end of February to get it finished up.

rose boy ~ With Shaun and Molly, do they eventually become a couple? I drew Fynn way back, it took me a moment to realize that you weren't the original owner haha. Since Fynn can grow older, does that mean he never moves past acting like a kid? Is he immortal?
Alania technically had her position taken away. She was secretly kicked from Heaven so she never had her title revoked. She still does the work she was originally assigned to do, though.

trico ~ What kind of science does your scientist OC do? Also, I really love the song Bite by Troye Sivan, hopefully, that's the song you are referencing to with that drawing of Aiden and I'm not getting it wrong. Everyone seems to have one OC where they draw them way more than their other OCs haha.

cactoast ~ Welcome to the club! I love the outfit of your favourite OC.

HazardousFish ~ Jex looks really lovely so far. As for help with designing outfits, a trick I use to help myself not become stuck on them is to save pictures of clothing to my computer so I can use them for reference when I need to throw together a design. Another trick is to search up clothing that would make sense for them to wear. For Jex, if they ever ride any Griffins, you can look at early pilot outfits (it's sure to be chilling up in the sky). Also, another really important thing to remember is it's okay to not be completely satisfied with the outfit you give them. The more you draw an OC, the easier it gets to get the outfit adjusted to exactly the way you want it.
I would also suggest looking at the site Polyvore. It's made to look up clothing and I sometimes use it to piece together outfits.

Rubyblaze ~ Did Kasai mean to start the fire and kill Lilly's parents? Or was it an accident?

Abissh ~ Seeing the two images of Viktor together really shows that he got less edgy and more professional the older he got. I still find it really funny that he looks younger than both of his sons, he'd look like the younger brother of the group haha. At least he gets a new family after losing his birth family.
Mess's drool has always reminded me of sour goo candy.

ImmatureGuy ~ Welcome to the club~

I animated this a while back and I think I didn't share it here. I'm linking it because it does flash (not much but might as well be safe). It's of me 1/4 elf, Marr. He's terrible at magic despite coming from a lineage of powerful magic users.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:14 am

@TenMomentsTill- Nice! I am too lazy to animate suck at animating. Give me your talent! XD

@ImmatureGuy- Kamala is adorbs! Also, Shercko? Nice.
-----------------------------

I made some noobs.

Galactic and this unnamed dude.

I also made anthro forms for them here and here. I also-

Oh, wait. Silly me! I never told you about my bab, Sunburst? XD Oops.

This is Sunburst. He is in the same universe as Lucent and is her best friend... Or was. Sadly, he dies in an explosion Lucent caused in psycho mode. The poor guy.

I think he's my fav ATM, along with Tom(Because Tom is my oldest OC, if I remember correctly)

Here is Sunburst's anthro form.

Finally, I made an anthro form for Lucent.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rubyblaze » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:33 am

@Abissh- Well, Lily uses her powers to make a little dome of light to protect her friends. She also sets up a wind current to keep anyone from getting too hot. When she not doing that, she making currents to lift herself on while flying around. She doesn't like using her powers beyond that, except for battle. And Victor looks really cool!

@TenMomentsTill- I kinda forgot to change the story, but Kasai didn't exactly mean to cause the fire. Their parents didn't like each other very much, and Kasai blabbed about how great of friends he and Lily were. The parents then made a plan to set the house on fire. Lily didn't know this, and thought Kasai was to blame. And you did animation! Wow, I wish I had the willpower to do that.

@ImmatureGuy- Welcome to the crew! Both of your characters are so cute! Never thought I would see a Sherlock Treeko. And on Kamala's head, do I see the Deathly Hallows sign? Or is that something else?

@Nintendo Fan- It's really awkward saying how cool the characters are because I already know a lot about them XD But yeah, I loved how you drew Lucent and Sunburst as anthros, even though it was a bit weird to see at first.

I don't have any new characters. sadly, that I've drawn yet, so I have to go fix that. I'll update later, when I get a good drawing.
Hi! I'm the huge fandom nerd! I like a lot of fandoms, way too many for me to list!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Rubyblaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:39 am

kjSage, please remember our 10 post rule. You have to go back ten posts and give feedback so people aren't left out.

<--- Click here for my art shop! ♥ (っ◔◡◔)っ
Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynderheart » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:43 am

Username: Cynderheart
Favorite Character: If you mean of my own creation, it has to be my polar bear, Lono. She's the advocate for everything I write.
Story and/or anything else you want to share with us: Fighting Extinction: A Polar Bear's Story, found here (link might be messed up, though): https://www.wattpad.com/story/87623736- ... %27s-story
Have you read the rules? Yup-a-do!
Cynderheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me