Original Characters Club (Secret Santa Event)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do your OCs all live....

On the same world
18%
Different worlds and in different universes
54%
Different worlds but the same universe
16%
No idea
11%

Total votes : 79

Re: Original Characters Club (Secret Santa Event)

Postby Abissh » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Nintendo Fan- Actually, Viktor's family members are vampires as well! As long as they don't get themselves killed they'll be fine ahah. But thats not to say for the family that initially took him in. Those, he could probably care less about.

I really like your new ocs! Oh no poor Sunburst! Hopefully he had a happy life beforehand!

And I really like Tom! I'm not a pokemon expert but dang that Team Rocket, right?

Kjsage- Mercy is super cute! I'm a sucker for wings haha.

Justaviolist- After he's turned, Viktor just doesn't remember his human past. His memory issues don't continue to be a bother to him. And its no problem that he's a vampire because his family are all vampires as well c:

Hugo is cute omg! Haha Re-"vamp". Ah geeze how'd he get all the way to Canada from Mexico? That's pretty far for the 1800's unless he hoped on some trains haha.

Pandle- Bren of course does not really want to be homeless. But, his prolonged homelessness is mostly due to the fact that he is illiterate and has no family. He can't really get a good job. Plot twist he ends up getting a job in a pet store and basically sleeps/lives there for the later part of the story. And have you ever heard of Typhoid Mary? Its basically the same thing. He himself does not get sick, but he is still a carrier for the disease. I honestly couldn't tell you how this happens, I have no idea about the chemistry haha.

Resolutions eh? ahahah no....basically draw more I guess. And wow Akousa is beautiful.

Ten- Setshi is Bae. I love him and his angry face so much. He's still the one in charge of Bane right? Not sure if that changed or not lol

Roseboy- I'm in love with Harold. Maybe he uses sweet snek magic to garden. Honestly if I saw a snake doing my gardening I'd be pretty freaked out though haha.

Alrighty I've got some more Mafia Vampires for you all:

A trio of brothers, under Viktor's rule. From left to right they are: Marco, Giuseppe, and Paolo. The story with them is that all three of them contracted Polio as orphans in the 1950s. Note: they're all Italian and I'm still doing research on when Polio was a problem in Italy and I might end up changing the disease if I can't get any sound info. It hit Paolo the hardest, who was only about 9 at the time. He didn't loose his arm because of Polio though. The hospital in which the brothers were treated caught fire and they managed to get out, but Paolo was injured. Hence the scars and missing arm. So, the brothers were sick and dying and now on the streets due to being orphans and nobody really could make the effort to take care of them.

I haven't worked out all the details, but theyre all turned some how. Probably to join the coven of another vampire. Eventually, they find their way into the mafia and end up working under Viktor. Viktor was born in the 60's so technically his underlings are older than him hahahaha anyway, Paolo is just a little bab so obviously he doesn't do much. He really just hangs back. Marco was about 16 when turned and Giuseppe was 19 or 20. Giuseppe is not a good person. He might have been a bit softer back when, but after joining this mafia family he hardened and became pretty focused on the illegal tasks. He's excellent with a gun and isnt afraid to use it to finish a job.

Marco basically lives in Giuseppe's shadow. He still hangs around their younger bro a lot but Giuseppe is undoubtedly his favorite. Marco doesn't have much of a life other than following Giuseppe around, so once Giuseppe is ultimately killed, poor Marco basically has his entire world shut down.

I'll save some of the details for later because I've typed too much already ahaha.

Next I have my adorably squishy faced god of death, Lance:

Lance starts out as just an illegitimate child who is just trying to be a wizard and not let people know that his father hails from an 'enemy' country. He'd probably be killed immediately if found out. (its not Earth) Eventually, Lance gets caught up in a whirlwind of messes from demons and gods and ends up becoming one himself. The process by which my gods are chosen is kind of long and tedious, but all you have to know is that he's the god of death.

I also did one of those draw it again memes for him!

<--- Click here for my art shop! ♥ (っ◔◡◔)っ
Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TenMomentsTill » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Please make sure to get the secret santa art in soon! It's due February 28th
..............................................................................................

Nintendo Fan ~ Please make sure to follow the 10 post rule next time. But, that animatic turned out really well (especially for being done in under 24 hours). It's super cool that you did the animatic to the entire song did the entire song. 4 minutes worth of music is a lot of drawings to animate.

Actually, Yhone's head is actually those skulls. He's one of the weirder looking gods in my universe because he's the only known individual that looks like that (there are some super unhuman gods out and about, but those at least have a species they look like). Setshi became the head of the chaos gods by inheriting the title. To be the head of the chaos (or order gods) you basically just have to be the oldest one of those gods and you get to keep it until you die.

Stonefly ~ So were the other people with Mardux also shapeshifters? I wouldn't have guessed that you hadn't worked out a lot of details on Mardux's personality based off that writing in your thread. He seemed like he had some solid work on that haha.

kjsage ~ I really like the concept of Doors to travel from universe to universe. Is there anyone else, other than the Creator, that can open Doors? Also, that armor you picked out for Mercy. It's super pretty. Would it be the same colours as the Aion one? (Though I can see why it's so hard to get a drawing of it, that's the woe of having complex character designs OTL)

rose boy ~ I love Cairo's colour palette. I'm always a fool for mints. Plus, his hairstyle is super cute. Out of curiosity, what colour are his eyes? Harold is a cutie~ Is he based off a specific species of snake/morph? Are succulents his favourite because they can go a while without water? Did one of the townsfolk give Riley that cloak? His large ears are also adorable. Does Riley ever get used to adults?

Thank you~ Out of all my OCs, Setshi's design is the one I'm most proud of. So all gods work basically off a system of impulses. When something in the universe needs to be adjusted, whatever god that is in charge of whatever needs to be fixed feels compulsed to go do it, sometimes with an 'explanation' of what needs to be done.

Abissh ~ THat trio is dressed super nicely me bro. Does Paolo have a cross tattoo like Marco and Giuseppe? Or is that something that those two have?
Setshi is still in charge of Bane. Bane does die before Setshi becomes the head of the chaos gods though.

...............................................................................................................

I wound up making a bunch of vampires because of a story I'm plotting out and needed some OCs to help flesh out world history (I also kept getting suggested cool ideas, oh well). It's kinda based around Earth.
This is my OC Jeb. He is in his early 800's and considered an old vampire (any vampire 600+ is considered old due to a huge population decline in the 1100s to the 1300s in the world). Jeb and his twin brother pulled cons as young adults and wound up running away from home with their older sister so they could continue doing it. Jeb manages to outlive both of his siblings and his (ex)wife (sorta). Even though he's in modern day, Jeb keeps using the persona he invented back in the late 1700's since it's still making him money.
He is a terrible and irredeemable person who really only cares about himself and views himself better than most. There's only two people that he kinda cares about, and that's his ex-wife (who he's 70% sure just faked her death) and his (great)granddaughter.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 am

@Pandle- I plan to actually write out the history and such for most of my characters within books I plan to write but, ah... It won't be easy ^^;

@kjSage- Wooh, Mercy's story sounds pretty dark.

@rose boy- Harold and Riley are so cute! Also, I hope Riley is doing okay, being a stray and all.

@Abissh- Those vampire bros look pretty cool! Sounds like they went through a lot though, poor guys. What does Lance does as the god of death?

@TenMomentsTill- Oops, sorry about that! Anyway, I like Jeb a lot! I haven't seen many "old" vampires, so this seems pretty cool and unique.
-------------------

Anyways, I had always longed to have one of those ferals with fluffy hair(For some reason, they are extremely aesthetically pleasing to me) so I decided to make one. I'm impressed myself, actually. I normally suck at designing OCs so this is an accomplishment to me XD

Mason.

Also, a very kind user by the name of Mario on here gifted me this bab!
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 am

Sorry if parts done make sense, I had to write this on mobile so eh.

@TenMomentsTill - Both Lucas and Chief are shifters like Mardux, although he is a little different from them. He would still be the same type/species of shifter but because he was born with a mutation, his genetic make up is different from the two. Not by much though. But again I still am not 100% sure are I am still working on everything with those three. My goal at this point is to have a set personality and history behind each of them. Both Lucas and Chief have personalities but I have just never gotten around to working on Mardux's, lol. Ive always had an idea in my head about what kind of guy I wanted him to be? That pieces if one of the only ones that I have written with him in it.

I have always loved the characters you post, they are always so thought out and well designed. I'm Jealous that your able to make such in-dept character like that. It takes me too long to even get something like that. I really this guy a lot. Its rather funny because he is someone that I kinda see Mardux as?

@Nintendo Fan - Such a fluff ball! You did a great job designing this guy. Its hard not to like fluffy characters.

@Abissh - Gah! I really love those three. Their back stories are great and really like the little guy Paolo. These boys had it tough but Paolo looks like he got the blunt end of the stick..I really cant wait to see what else you have in mind for these brothers. What you have is super interesting and would love to learn more about them.
Man that draw it again is amazing! So much improvement over the years!

@rose boy - He was actually born with his legs but from either a genetic defect or something he ended up loosing all feeling in his back legs and his owners at the time were forced to remove them. Wanted to keep away from giving him such a violent past, plus its something you see everyday with characters missing limbs.
I really like Riley, I saw him a few times in the RCAY thread and always liked the idea around him, super cute.

--------

I drew this a while back of two of my favourite characters,
This piece was actually done not long after I decided they would end up as mates. I really loved these two together. They started as best friends and later in life they both realized they had feelings for one another and now here we are. lol. After a few months of working with just these boys I thought it would be interesting if I gave them a child through adoption, I really didnt want a MxM breeding that you see every now and again. So this idea lead me to sketching this out(Still havnt gotten around to fixing the anatomy or anything)
These three are my all time favourite paring.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Username:
nailbunny
Favorite Character:
i'm fond of my boy quinn !!
Story and/or anything else you want to share with us:
i'm garbage about writing about my own characters, i've got nothing.
Have you read the rules?
yes, i read em!
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:53 am

Accepted, Nailbunny! That boi is super cute!!

Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:31 am

thank you!! i've had him for a long time, so he's got a special place in my heart.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolechia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 pm

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS THREAD FOR AGES! FINALLY FOUND IT <3

Username: MintyTeaLeaves (just refer to me as Tea though please)

Favorite Character: My sort of Fursona, Clover

Story and/or anything else you want to share with us: I'm usually terrible when it
    comes to giving characters backstories. I'm more of a "create a nice looking design and
    then never use the character again" person. However, there is just something about Clover
    I really like. I'm sorta struggling with her personality but she is honestly really fun to draw.
    She is very very short, around 20 inches tall if you count her ears. Then end of her tail is
    an actual leaf and she uses it to grab things but mainly to balance. She sometimes uses
    it as a paint brush too. She likes curling up and hiding in places. Like myself she loves nature
    and hot drinks. She can mostly be found sitting on the couch drinking some tea while being
    surrounded by about 50 different house plants.

Have you read the rules?: Yep! of course!
xxx
.✦ Charlie - He/They - Adult ✦.

.✦ There's No Night Without Stars ✦.

Hello! I don't tend to use this site much anymore but I'll still pop on every now and then. I hope to make some new friends regardless.
xxx
kolechia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:33 am

accepted, welcome! ^^

Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:38 am

@Stonefly- Thanks! Also, what an adorable pairing<3 I think it's cute that they adopted a little pup(?). Hope they're a happy family c:

@nailbunny- Quinn's a cutie! Looks a bit sassy, too!

@MintyTeaLeaves- Clover's adorable! I love her sweater. It's pretty cool that her leaf tail helps her out and such,
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some more charries over the month. Some I made, but most I got from the Create a Character For the Person Above You thread!

Here's Elinore and Iris, who are sisters. My favorite OC I got from that thread is Claire, because I think she looks really pretty X3

I'll admit something, most of my human OCs are based off of Miis I make in Tomodachi Life because I suck at designing characters manually XD

Marris is one of them. I think he's adorable<3
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes