Original Characters Club (Secret Santa Event)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do your OCs all live....

On the same world
18%
Different worlds and in different universes
54%
Different worlds but the same universe
16%
No idea
11%

Total votes : 79

Re: Original Characters Club (Secret Santa Event)

Postby antiquités » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:54 am

Username: isbjørn
Favorite Character: Marcelle! I've had her the longest and have written a lot of stuff for her.
Story and/or anything else you want to share with us: one day, maybe.
Have you read the rules? yep.[/strike]
searching for rp partner/pen pal
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:53 am

Accepted, welcome!

<--- Click here for my art shop! ♥ (っ◔◡◔)っ
Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:43 pm

So you know how Akosua and her people are based off komodo dragons? I travelled down to Indonesia last month and spent some time at komodo national park: and guess what i saw...!!! such surprise(I know they're not characters themselves, but I hope sharing them as links to Akosua is permitted). I was so so so excited I couldn't believe it. It also filled me with ideas about her and the world.

I know what heinous crimes they committed in times of old, and which subsequently led to their imprisonment in Oruro. I know they practised ancestor worship, and it was that which led them to practise their old crimes. But it is not that which has led to the revival of ambition. That is simply greed, bitterness, and a lusting desire for blood. but uuuuuugh i am so glad that i have inspiration again. I've updated bits of Akosua's thread, and i'm finally working on adding Robert in there too because he is such a major player in my writing :>

@ nailbunny
    If you dislike writing about your characters, what do you do with them instead? Was Quinn someone you made, or bought/won etc?

@MintyTeaLeaves
    Clover is adorable! I love the idea that she uses her tail as a paintbrush omg, so so cute. Do you stick to just drawing art of her, or do you write with her too? I know you said you usually create and discard, but as she's stuck with you I was curious c:

@isbjørn
    What have you written for Marcelle? Can we see a picture if you have any? It would be neat to learn a little detail, even if it's just snippets of things. Maybe if you're not comfortable sharing that sort of info, you could tell us why Marcelle is your favourite? How did you get the inspiration?
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:16 am

@tea welcome!! your fursona is so cute and unique, i love her leaf-tail.

@nintendo fan thank you!!
    i love elinore's design so much, it's adorable. they're all super cute, though!!

@isbjørn welcome!

@pandle those komodo dragosn are the cutest thing ever, ahhh!
    i read over akosua's thread and it's really super interesting! she seems like such and interesting and rounded characters. i'm excited to see what you get down for robert!

and honestly? i don't do much of ANYTHING with them. i draw them occasionally, and i make ocs specifically to rp with, but i just don't do much with my characters. i struggle to find inspiration to write about them, maybe just because i'm more of a fanfic writer?
    quinn is a character i made, though! he was based off my terraria avatar originally. he's come a long way since then, but that's his place of origin.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:10 am

Nintendo Fan- Claire is absolutely adorable! That sounds like an interesting thread! I'd love to create ocs for people as gifts like that, but I'm not interested in adopting characters myself hahaha. There's nothing wrong with basing characters off of things, Marris seems like a very sweet boi <3

Pandle- Ooooo Komodo dragons <3 They're so adorable I love them~ I really like the idea of Robert's character, I can't wait to see a picture of him haha

I drew a few ocs:

First off is Tyler Karen:

he is one of my first characters I ever created (thats weren't fan based ocs back in the day lol) He is one of my more normal ocs, meaning he's completely human. No magic or anything which is pretty rare in my oc world haha. If you can't tell, he's a baseball player and thats basically his big feat. He's friends with my Jackson and the rest of those teenagers. I really need to flesh out his character a little more, though.

And then I have Ammora Avelain:

She is the queen/rule of my species of dark elves called the Au'Vuelans. And she is also my goddess of Fate. (She's not a mortal but is posing as one ahaha..) Her story is rather long but eventually, the Au'Vuelans die out, and she gives up her position to a new god. The silver ring in her hair is a ring given to her by Lucifer, possessed with a demon. The whole purpose of the Au'Vuelans is basically to babysit these demons who have been good and see if they might be redeemed and go on to heaven c:

Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:17 am

Username: coleagirl
Favorite Character: It changes ofc but Ronja is probably my most consistent favorite!
Story and/or anything else you want to share with us: Her form is somewhere in this messy googledoc of half finished character sketches! Here's a bit copy-pasted from that;
Literally all Ronja Voll wanted was a summer job: but that seemed to be easier said than done. As a last resort, she answered a flier for “lab assistant” and secured herself a job with the mysterious ‘Dr. Devereux.’ As you might expect with any teen calling himself a doctor, Devereux was more than met the eye, and Ronja was pulled into a feud between Devereux, a human, and, Dr. Nova, who is essentially an evil, immortal business CEO.

Have you read the rules? Of course!!
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:33 am

accepted c:

Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:54 am

@jeongyeon- This is pretty late, but welcome to the club!

@Pandle- That's pretty cool! Hopefully you'll be able to find the time to finish Robert's page as well. c:

@Abissh- Thanks! Also, Tyler and Ammora look pretty cool. How did the Au'Vuelans die out, though?

@coelagirl- Ronja sounds like an interesting character! Also, welcome. c:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, guys, remember Lucent and Sunburst and how I made anthro forms for them? I decided to keep them that way. I had come across a problem with them being ferals while I was writing and decided keeping them anthro would be easier. Also, they look better that way. c:

The story for Cheating Death has been modified some since I last posted, but I have gotten to writing more of it. I now have a sneak peak for it, which is here

I also updated Lucent's and Sunburst's TH pages. They're mostly complete.

I've been trying to complete all my characters' pages because I found an HTML template that I really like.

Speaking of which, I don't think I've talked about Ashley yet, have I? She's the main character from the universe Matthew is from. I haven't revamped her page to the template yet but I have her history down. It's kinda long, but if you wanna read it, go ahead!
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:55 am

coleagirl// Welcome to Original Characters Club!

Nintendo Fan// SunBurst is so cute! I love the wings and the yellows and blues <33

Hey guys long time no post! I wanna introduce Victoria,

Yeah she's not a happy character haha.

Now no one ever said Victoria was a good person, sure she used to be years ago but that was a long long time ago. Victoria is mischievous, she claims that she loves to mess with people just to see their misfortune. She's very vain Victoria believes she's a work of art and no one can compete with her, she didn't have this big of an ego before what had happened between her and Isaiah. She's overall insane, she doesn't know whats a healthy relationship or what's normal in a loving person, she loves to be in and cause risky situations just to see what unravels. Victoria is a flirt, she likes to think she can be anyone's girl just from a single smirk, she always has that sultry smirk on her face and some thick eyeliner on. She is one to be manipulated and tricked into something grim very easily, while she tries not to have this happen it's impossible really. Victoria thinks she isn't good enough if the one who "owns" her leaves her, due to Isaiah she feels like she's more of an object then a person, it's rather sad really. Victoria cries too much really and can't really control it, it's more of a thing that happens randomly, she's scared of a surplus of things but it gets really bad. She claims she's angelic but she's more like the devil. Victoria is cowardly she acts like she's tough, but she runs at the slightest view of danger, excluding Isaiah. She's weak-willed, she doesn't fight for herself, she's spineless really, she's the damsel in distress all the time and doesn't really take care of herself. Victoria is also self-indulgent, she does what people say out of fear they'll attack her or do worse. She can be very selfish and won't give a dime to anyone who needs it, though she doesn't have any money to begin with, what is being said is that she's very greedy. Victoria is resentful mostly towards Isaiah, she can hold grudges for a long long time and it's someone fail to realize really. She's obsessive, when she want's something or someone she'll stop at nothing till she gets what she wants, it's incredibly toxic but she doesn't seem to care. Victoria is a naturally jealous person, if someone has something she doesn't then she wants it, this usually adds to her obsession with things. Finally she's foolish and submissive, she's scared of what people will do to her if she says no so she naturally submits, it's due to Isaiah and what he's done to her but she denies being either despite both being very obvious.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Finally. I found the Fanclub of my dreams.

Username: . m u f f e t .
Favorite Character: Inky! I've added a attachment. Art by me!
Story and/or anything else you want to share with us: (just something you might want us to read, this is optional.)
Inky was Inspired by doodles in my notebook.
Have you read the rules? Yes, Dearies, I have.
Attachments
image.jpg
INKKKKKYYYYYY
image.jpg (156.81 KiB) Viewed 74 times
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me