The Advanced Writer's Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Advanced Writer's Club

Postby princess pudding » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 am

There will be an acceptance post every Sunday to avoid confusion.
>> If you are a Semi-Lit+ Club member, this does not apply to you.
Once I give you a thumbs up, you may post.

***Please place in your forms that you are in the Semi-Lit+ club.
It's a bit confusing for me otherwise.

. . . welcome to theImage
→ advanced writers club ←

Let me live, love and say it well in good sentences.
― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

{{ Hi there. Have you been looking around for a place to share your writing with other future authors, without having to dread stolen works? I think we all have. If that's the case, then stop your searching. AWC is the perfect solution. Whether you’re an advanced roleplayer, serious writer or simply looking for a place to fit in and find trustworthy friends, you've found it. We've been expecting you.

Sᴏ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ, ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ?
          Like other clubs, the AWC is a place to discuss your skills in the literate field and meet members with your interest...however, there’s plenty more to it. Both roleplayers and future authors are welcome to join, and any related topic is welcome. From roleplay ideas, short stories to fairytales, have no hesitation posting any of it away. This is a friendly community interested in whatever you have to say.

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs
          ;;No stealing. Just don't do it.
          ;;Do not bash anyone else’s ideas.
          ;;No mini-modding.
          ;;Stay on topic. This should be easy.
          ;;Don’t complain to any of the mods if you aren’t accepted.
          ;;Be polite.
          ;;Listen to the mods.
          ;;If you haven’t been accepted, don’t post.

ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʟɪsᴛ

ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴍ
        >> you can make it fancy, if you'd like,
        but don't change any of the needed elements.

Code: Select all
        [b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Nickname:[/b]
        [b]Writing Preferences (Poet, Novelist, roleplayer...):[/b]
        [b]Example (Can be anything; must be a good length):[/b]
        [b]Links to stories / roleplays:[/b]
        [b]Other:[/b]

ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ!
        [center][color=#BF0000][b]Looks like I've changed my username![/b][/color]
        [b]Old username:[/b]
        [b]New username:[/b]
        [b]Club Number: [/b][/center]

Fʀᴇᴇ sᴛᴀᴍᴘ

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1616203][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2s6uk5v.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by princess pudding on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Image pud / demigirl / panImage

muse: not looking [unless specified]
work schedule: sat 11am-5pm
princess pudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Advanced Writer's Club

Postby princess pudding » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 am

blacklist

Empty. Let's keep it that way!
Last edited by princess pudding on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

princess pudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princess pudding » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 am

>> open for forms now.

princess pudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandoned. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:43 am

Username: abandoned.
Nickname: Pie
Writing Preferences: Novelist & Roleplayer
Example:
from my story. wrote:
“I'm afraid I'll have to test Willow for leukemia. She's displaying nearly all of the symptoms, from what she and you have told me. Constant headaches and fevers, night sweats, joint pain. You tell me she also has pain in her belly and has lost her appetite. It also seems like she has some swelling in her neck area,” my doctor, Dr. Montgomery, told my mother, keeping his eyes on her, though his gaze occasionally shifted towards me.

I just sat there, stunned. Silent. I mean, what could I even say to that? I could possibly have cancer. I couldn't just...brush that off. Instead, I sat up there, on the examine table, my head hung slightly, allowing brown wisps of hair to fall in front of my eyes. My hands were clasped together tightly in my lap, the knuckles turning white, and a lump had formed in my throat, though I kept my lips firmly pressed together. That didn't stop the burning sensation in my eyes. It didn't stop the few tears that leaked out, marked a clear trail down my cheeks, before they dripped off at the end of my jawline.

I'd stopped listening, too numb to think about anything other than those words. I know, I had no reason to freak out yet, but freaking out was natural for me. Sometimes, it may seem like I'm careless, that I don't care about anything, but I did. And right now? I was afraid. Terrified. How could this be happening to me? Heck, why was it even happening? Had I done something wrong? That had to be it. I must have done something wrong and now I was paying for it. What could I have done so wrong though? I'm only seventeen. People my age make mistakes. Stupid ones. Really stupid ones. Right? Shut up, Willow. This is all your fault.

“Willow? Sweetheart, it'll be okay. There's nothing to be afraid of,” a voice beside me said. My mother. She placed a hand on my back, her thumb rubbing small, soothing circles. “Come on, let's go get your blood test done first, and then go home, alright?.”

I looked at her, nodded, and hopped down to the ground. “Yeah, sure,” I forced myself to say. Looking around the room, I saw that Dr. Montgomery had left, probably to check on his next patient. Pushing my hair back, I walked ahead of my mother, wiping at my eyes and cheeks. I don't think that they're too red. That would just be embarrassing. It would just make things painstakingly obvious. That I, Willow Claire Fontana, was crying. For something that could possibly just be a false concern.

Walking out of the back room, I made sure I made no eye contact with anybody, as I walked out of the waiting room, out the clinic, and got into my mother's 2009 Accord Coupe EX passenger seat. There, I sat, waiting for her to climb in. Waiting to go see if what the doctor suspected was true. Which it couldn't be. Doctors just worried a lot. They were worry-warts. Always making up some sort of worst case scenario for something simple. I could simply have the flu, am I not right?

a roleplay [when I have tons of muse]. wrote:
        [ lιdια eѕѕeɴce vαɴderвιlт ] [ ɴιɴeтeeɴ ]  
        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as it was obvious that the little group meeting was done and over with, Lidia got up, and walked away from the group, with her water bottle and book, up the stairs. She didn't plan on sleeping, but it didn't mean she couldn't choose to be left alone with her thoughts, her book, and just rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lidia was almost finished getting prepared. She had showered before slipping into the black dress that had been provided for her, along with the black heels--which were several inches long and made her taller than she needed to be (in her opinion)--that she was sure would get in her way. It wasn't like she could outright run in them, without calling attention to herself with the click-click-clicking of the damned shoes making contact with the floor. 

She stood in front of the dresser, staring at her reflection as she put the long, black, sparkly, dangling earrings through her earlobes, immediately feeling the weight of them. They felt uncomfortable to her, as she normally kept her ears free of any earrings, even though she had gotten her ears pierced for that very purpose. It sure as hell wasn't worth it, having your ears pierced. It was painful as hell and she remembered nearly kicking whoever it was who had punched the holes in. 

Shaking her head, she had quickly slipped on the black and white bead bracelet on her right wrist, using her teeth to tug at the rope and tighten it so it fit against her wrist. She shook her wrist out, before glancing back up at her reflection, sighing as she gathered the strands of blonde hair--which she had recently made wavy--into her hands, twisting it around until it was a sort of messy, yet alright look for the things she was wearing. Quickly, she secured it in place with one hand, adjusted the silver chain that hung around get neck with the silver ring--the one piece of jewelry she wore constantly and never took off, the one thing she had worn since she was seven every single day.

Finally done, the girl grabbed the sparkly silver-white clutch, where she had decided to keep her weapon stashed. It felt odd, wearing all of this. Almost everything was sparkly. Shaking her head, she yanked open the door and walked out of the room, down the hallway towards the stairs. She started to descend, five steps away from the bottom floor, when she heard a voice.

"Sh*t, you look gorgeous! I mean, not that you aren't generally pretty but, wow," the girl--Tallulah--had said, making Lidia pause, before descending the last few steps. 

"Ah...thanks...I guess?" she had mumbled, as she watched the girl try to figure out where to conceal her weapons. She was about to suggest where she could keep them, when the brunette suddenly put her weapons down and started walking around her, before tsking under her breath. What the hell was she doing?

"Come on, we're gonna get some make-up onto you," she said making a grab for hand, though Lidia had quickly walked back up a few steps, noticing Gabry waiting around the corner. 

"What? You just said I looked fi--" she cut herself off as Tallulah began to race after her, muttering a 'ah hell' before turning and racing back up, her eyes narrowed as she calculated how she could get past Gabry and into the safety of her room without being caught. 

It didn't take long for the two of them to drag her off into one of their rooms, plopping her down in a chair. She was startled when she felt something rough and itchy scratched against her bare arms. Looking up, she saw Gabry quickly securing her to the seat. "What the hell? Let me go," she said, irritation clear, squirming to attempt to free herself. Dammit. Where had they gotten the rope anyways?

"Hush up and keep still," was the reply--she couldn't remember who had said that. 

As soon as she saw Tallulah coming towards her with some sort of make-up meant to be put on around the eyes, Lidia tensed and leaned back as far as she could, turning her head to the opposite side. She hated getting anything near her eyes, anything that could poke them. "No eye make-up," she'd protested, though they'd just ignored her and applied it anyways. 

After what had seemed like a painfully long time--probably only a half hour or less--they'd finished. They had added nail polish to her feet and hands, some colored lip gloss, and had added black eye make-up to make her gray eyes stand out more, as well as bringing out the more Russian features of her face. She stared at her reflection, trying to keep from scowling. As soon as she was freed, she had leapt up, and considered running to the bathroom and washing everything off--but then she felt a twinge of guilt. They had worked hard on it after all...

So, instead she had stood there, shaking her head, looking at them. "This is the only time I will ever wear make-up. Try it again, and I will kick you in the gut." 

And with that, she had hurried out of the room and down the stairs, away from the two crazy females that had tied her up just to put make-up on her. Make-up. They had tied her up to put make-up on her.

Sighing at the recent memory, Lidia stared outside of the passenger window—the seat she had chosen for the sole purpose to get as far away from Tally and Gabry as possible. Which, of course wasn't very far. If they wanted, they could easily scoot up and reach in between the seats and try to harass her [at least, she felt harassed] some more. So, she sat as close to the door as she could, propping her elbow up against it, cupping her chin in her palm as she stared out at the blurring lights that passed by.

Soon enough, they had arrived and she sat up, about to pull the door open for herself, way too use to doing such things on her own. So, when the door handle was pulled away from her grasp, she was almost irritated, before remembering the role she had to play—just for a little while, a few hours at most. She looked at Bentley, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at his wink, instead offering a small smile as she took his offered hand and braced her free hand against the doorway and hopped down, onto the cement, as she muttered a quick thanks underneath her breath for the help. The blonde turned, after taking a half step forward to slam her door shut, looking back at Bentley. “I'm pretty sure you're ready to go,” she murmured, her eyes skimming over the completely different boy who was now blonde haired and blue eyed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ вlαcĸѕтαr ] [ тнe cold oɴe ] [ ғιreαrмѕ ]

formatting credited to city; don't use without our permission.

[[ ah the end sucked. Oh well. xD sorry for the long post ono it's what happens when you get a sudden burst of inspiration that you need for other rps. ono ]]

Links to stories / roleplays: I have none of my own rps, I do mostly 1x1s
but I'm writing Burning Willow
Other: Nope c:
Last edited by abandoned. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
AFFLICTION;
something that causes pain or suffering

hey there! i'm abandoned. you might see me more commonly
referred to as 'pie' though. i adore rping, writing and reading.
however, i do not actively rp here anymore. i am on AS, under
the username forlorn. if you want to rp, shoot me a pm!
or even just to chat, i love meeting new people.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

abandoned.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 am

Username: city;
          Nickname: just city
          Writing Preferences (Poet, Novelist, roleplayer...): novelist and role player.
          Example (Can be anything; must be a good length): hold on.
          Links to stories / roleplays: I'm going to be deleting all of my stories, but I'd be willing to show my role plays in a second.
          Other: x
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artesian » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 am

Username: Artesian
Nickname: Arty, usually.
Writing Preferences (Poet, Novelist, roleplayer...): Novelist, roleplayer, short stories
Example (Can be anything; must be a good length):
Jump, 1x1 wrote:I have no idea where I am. I fold the map and shove it into my pocket, leaning back against the you-are-here sign. It's lying to me. I don't even know if I am here, let alone where she is. Or even who she is, any more. I pull my coat tighter around my shoulders in the chill wind. A snowflake falls down my jacket, chilling my skin with a thrill of icy fear.

I wish I was alone on this street, but I'm not. People, near strangers to me, are rushing by on their way home. They're climbing into their... transports? Teleportation capsules? I have no idea what they're called. I don't know what anything is, now. This street used to be called Cable Street and led to my house. Now, it's called Short-street and dead-ends in a space-port.

Another snowflake lands on my skin. I glance down at it as it melts. It's purple and leaves a streaking stain as it melts down my fingers onto the ground. The ground is clustered with tiny robots. I shut my eyes and breathe deeply, feeling it swish into my lungs oddly. This isn't me. I don't have pale green skin. I don't hiss when I talk. This isn't where I belong. I want to go home!

"Aonghussss?" A cheerful voice says. "Percsseive that you appear distresssssed. Possssessssing of hope that nothing untoward or negative hasss happened to you?" I open my eyes, feeling the secondary eyelid slick back under my primary one, and I shake my head. I stare hard at the bizarre, lizard-like face in front me. I glance at his uniform, his glasses, and the dark red tinge to his brown hair.

"Lasssiter? John Lasssiter?" I say cautiously, wincing at the way my vocal cords emphasized the ess's. "You are Lasssiter?"

The man in front of my frowned. "Correct, Ghussss." He took my shoulders in his hands. "You are not feeling well?"

"Am fine." I answer, trying to shrug his hands off my shoulders. He doesn't let go, and I start to panic. "Am a bit depressssed. Can't find Audacsity." I explain, somewhat honestly. I see fear in Lassiter's eyes. D@mn, what did I say?

"Aonghussss... Dacsity hasss been dead for fifteen years," he says quietly, taking one hand off my shoulder to tap at a communicator around his neck.

I close my eyes, tears beginning to come again. Not here too? Please no. I feel Lassiter's hands on my shoulders again, and I snap to attention again. I don't like the tension in his hands. Then, pulling at my shoulders, he tells me, "Think you ssshould ssee a doctor. Come on."

I throw off his hands and, as he comes at me, warning me about my behaviour and the government's view of this, I duck out of the path of his lunge and slam him into the signboard, and take off running. Then, through tear-blurred eyes, I see the representatives of the mental health board coming at me with devices which I don't recognize, but nonetheless scream danger. I've got nowhere to go. Do I even have someone to go to, now?

Terror and grief surging through my veins like drugs, I Jump.

-----------

When I Jump, I can feel the immensity of possibilities around me. With every flash of perception, I see a change, a tiny switch, and I select, from a myriad of maybes, one certainty. I feel like a pivot in the universe, like I'm twisting myself through a million copies of myself, changing perspectives with every mental blink.

It's like that picture of an old lady that turns into a young one. An optical illusion, where I realize that I'm only seeing one reality, when there are an infinity of ways to see the world. It's an exhilarating feeling, connecting with all of myself. I see problems vanish right before my eyes like soap bubbles, curious changes manifest like clouds blowing into the shapes of faces and animals and ships.

It's unlike anything else, except perhaps, my love. My only. The lost one, now. I remember when I first started this, how she was. The colour of her hair, the gleam of her eyes, the laughter as she teased me. I miss her. Why did I start this? I can hardly remember, now, with the memories of so many different lives crowding in my head to help me fit into each new world. What was it like? I remember... I remember...

Sunlight. On a lake shore. There were ducks. We fed them bread crumbs.

We'd come out here two days ago, for our three-day weekend. Audacity had been given a break by the head-dance teacher, and we had taken the opportunity to get away to a little patch of paradise. It was deliciously peaceful up here. The woods were filled with wild animals, the fireplace was crackling at night, and in the morning, we went sailing in a tiny little sailboat. She was dressed in those short-shorts I loved so much, and she'd dip her toes in the water and let the fish nibble them.

One of the baby ducks kept having its bread stolen by the bigger ducks, and she was frowning. "Hey, don't worry about it. They'll go away when they've eaten enough," I reassured her, and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "It'll all turn out fine."

Everything was familiar, and the world was full of wonders. I let myself fall into the memory.

Links to stories / roleplays: My writing thread, Artesian's Bookshelf Quite a bit here.
Other: I cannot write poetry to save my life, but I've been writing narrative for so many years I've lost count. If you'd like to read more of the books I've posted excerpts of, PM me. I do detailed and thorough critique, but I won't lie to you. I'll find the great parts of your story, but I'll also find all the weak points and show them to you. If you find that sort of critique useful, post or PM me.
Last edited by Artesian on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
INSANELY BUSY!
I am moving! For the next month or so, I am going to be so very busy.
If I'm on here, it's because I'm unwinding with writing or pets or whatever.
Please do not add to my stress, if you can. Your support is appreciated.

ImageImageImageImageImage

R T E S I A N. . .__________________________________________________
      Cʀɪᴛɪǫᴜᴇ:---- Here (CS)-------------- ❝ Stories may well be lies, but they
      Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ----Here (AS) ----------------are good lies that say true things. ❞
      Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs: -Here (AS)---------------- -----------------------― Neil Gaiman
ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent + cheep » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 am

Username: mercy.
    Nickname: whatever floats your boat, from zombie to mercy
    Writing Preferences: Novelist and role player [though I enjoy poetry as well]
    Example:
    Short story wrote:Flying.

I was flying. The houses on the fields below me were mere pinpricks; ants on a sea of lush green grass. I hadn't thought flying would be like this. It felt so easy -so comfortable- just to hover here and look down on the world. I had expected it to be harder; much harder. I thought it would take several tries to take to the air, or extensive flapping of my wings -pardon, arms-.
    It felt more like floating somewhere; perhaps in the blue rectangles that the people down there like to swim in. The Mortals.
    I don't feel right calling them that, really. After all, I was one of them not so long ago. I remember it as though it was yesterday- but no, that sounds too cliché. I remember it as though it was... just now. It went very quickly, the transformation, and I only felt a tingling running through my bones. The feeling afterwards was one of great power; of inexhaustible energy coursing through my body in great waves. It was one that would never let me go, until I chose to release it. I was "better" in many ways, but I was still myself. It surprised me... But I was grateful for this.

The others I know of my kind -including the one who transferred his wisdom and his power to me- spoke differently, emanating calmness. It was obvious that they had been around for a long time. And I mean a really long time. Not like a few years, not even a few decades. They had been around for Centuries.

They (and I as of 2002, at 14 years old) are creatures of the ancient, wise, and strong; watching over the world during our immortal lives, which only end with the transfer. Like one of the eldest had done with me. It was an honour I didn't come to realize until I had been transformed...

Now I am an Angel.

Poem wrote:Silver Light
    Shining bright,
    down onto me.

The stars at night,
    they seem so bright,
    shining down on me.

see you in the light,
    think I might...

but no.
    the lights are just show,
    I'm going to stub my toe,
    on the light between us.

It's too hard,
    your love in shards.

I'm standing all alone,
    hoping, dreaming,
    knowing it's in vain.

You've gotten on the train,
    never coming back...

no chance for me,
    for the us that never was,
    and that because,
    its just too complicated,
    for you and for me,
    and for her.

I know you still love her,
    I know you care,
    I'm glad you do -
    it just goes to show your love.

Links to stories / roleplays: Mercy & Mistclan
    Other: it would be awesome if you could tell me what you think of the poem... XP

I believe in rights for
EVERYONE

note; crescent is ill & frustrated
crescent + cheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soda » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 am

Username: NeonSpirits
    Nickname: Neon
    Writing Preferences: Role-player. Working on becoming a solo writer.
    Example:
      1x1 with Aj wrote:
      мαяcεʟıпε נαмεƨ
      мαяcιє ηιηєтєєη ναмριяє

Today was not her day. No- correction. This entire year was not her year. To be fair, it had started off well enough. In fact, the year of 2012 promised great things: scholarships to universities, new friends, and one very well planned out road-trip to celebrate all her latest achievements. Even better, she was finally free of her parents. That's right, 2012 marked the year she finally saved up enough to move out of her parent's home.

The years had been trying indeed, and Marcie was admittedly getting rather desperate near the end, taking up odd jobs she'd rather not remember just to raise the money- her short time as a maid was undoubtedly the worst. Sure she could have just borrowed from her parents- not like they didn't have enough to spare- but that would mean she owed them, and she did not scrub out a tub filled with things she really didn't want to know the origin of just so her parents could hold yet another thing over her head. The whole point was to get away from them, thank-you very much.

So by all accounts, this should have been the best year of her young adult life. Too bad her young adult life didn't see it that way. It was her mistake really, a stupid decision she really shouldn't have made. Usually, she would have never given the idea of going to a party a second thought, but after a week of cramming for a test, her friends had somehow managed to convince her she needed to relax. Obviously a raging college party was such a better option than relaxing at home with a good book and cup of cocoa, and what was she thinking by even suggesting such a thing?

Granted, in her friend's defense, it wasn't so much the party that did her in, as what happened after. In retrospect, driving home at one in the morning, half asleep and taking a desolate road as a short cut, probably wasn't her best idea- as proven when her car hit a 'bump'. Things only went from bad to worse when she decided to get out of the vehicle and make sure her victim was alright. Under normal circumstances, this would be considered the responsible thing to do, something her parents drilled into her during her eighteen years of rooming with them. She should have stayed in her car.

Her 'victim' turned out to be one very angry vampire- apparently they didn't enjoy being ran over. Who knew right? Oh, and creatures of the night now existed. That was new. Sure, she had read plenty on the lore of vampires- the supernatural, the paranormal, mythology, it all interested her. Reading being one of her favorite hobbies, Marcie was no stranger to the various creatures and monsters brewed up in some very creative imaginations- or so she had thought.

At least the 'documenters'- some of whom she highly doubted were the real deal- had gotten the general description right: sharp canine teeth and pale skin. They also had that hissing thing, though looking back, that trait might have been limited to that special snowflake she had hit. In fact, the yellow eyes were more likely than not just contacts. Looks like someone was a little too into the whole 'bloodsucker' get-up. And just her luck that she had to run into the one vamp who took his 'job' seriously. Any other sharp-toothed being might have turned tail and ran, but not this one- oh no. Vengeance had to be reaped.

Long story short: a flashlight wasn't proper protection when it came to superhuman beings. Oh, and just sucking her blood and leaving her for dead isn't considered a thorough reaping of vengeance. Going one step further and cursing someone to lead the life you walk however, now that was going somewhere. Too bad that particular vampire had seemed to forget something about turning people- the initial influx of feral instincts can have.. unexpected results. The sudden introduction of blood lust, accompanied by an overpowering of animistic instincts tended to make a person lash out at any living thing in the vicinity.

Unfortunate her new friend forgot that small detail.

When the 'Vampire Council'- as she later on learned they called themselves- found her, she was a disoriented wreck. Stumbling around the forest, her shambled clothes making her look like she had gone a few rounds with a mud monster living in the forest underbrush. And lost. She was also covered in blood, ironically being her own, which was stolen back from her victim-turned-attacker. According to the council, she a transfixed look and snapped at anything that moved. Quite literally.

By all accounts, and after learning that the council had nothing to do with the attack, Marcie guess she sorta owed the group of creepily clad vampires her life- as screwed up as it was now. Had she been left to her own devices that night.. Well, she didn't exactly want to think about what might have happened. One thing was certain, there would be more than just her family morning a death that night. The thought of ingesting another person, any part of them, sent her running for a trash can. An omnivore was a far cry from a cannibal- vampire or not.

In fact, the first time she had been given a cup of blood to drink, she refused to even touch it with out extensive questioning. Where had it come from, where was the victim now, were they still okay, did they remember the incident, and quite a few others. Impressively, the council answered each one with the patience of saints- or the more likely option, they had plenty of practice. Marceline had shuttered at the thought. Just how many of these creatures- her species were there?

'We acquire your assistance.'

The sudden appearance, accompanied by those long black cloaks and foreboding voices, had Marceline sure this was it. It was her freshman sorority club out for revenge. She always new they had it out for her, it was only a matter of time. The discovery that this was not in fact the day for the reaping of vengeance, but just a visit from your creepy neighborhood vampire council, didn't exactly warrant relief. If she had the option, Marcie would have preferred the first. With her new vampire strength, she was sure she could take 'um. Maybe. Probably not. She still would have preferred them over the council.

Especially if it meant not being in her current situation.

Leaning against a tacky beige colored wall, the female vampire was not amused. The council had only given her the briefest of explanations- something about how they've 'been watching her' and 'she was perfect', basically all the makings for one rather creepy movie- before shipping her off to some random house in the suburbs to wait for another vampire. From here, she was to stand by and await further instructions.

The only reason she hadn't tuck and ran an hour ago was because she did kind of owe these guys her life, and Marcie hated owing people. What ever this stupid task was, she would get it done and move on. She would still stick around of course, after all, where else could she get a supply of blood? No way would she take it off the street.

Marceline was already headed to the door when it burst open, a sort of odd intuition telling her someone was there even before the dark haired boy was sent flying in, landing at her feet. One slim brown eyebrow was raised in response, curiosity now prickling inside her. Just what were they expecting her to do here?

{I'll add more examples if needed?}

Links to stories / roleplays: None at the moment, though one will be along shortly.
    Other: x
I lurk mostly. they/no pronouns.

ᴀs - ғᴛ - ᴇʟᴅ
soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princess pudding » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 am

>> Everyone who has posted/attempted the form is accepted.

princess pudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 am

Username: tide.
    Nickname: tide
    Writing Preferences: poet, novelist, roleplayer, I do a bit of everything. c:

Example:
    It had been going on for months. The insanity. And unfortunately, it was just beginning. Well, at least for the eight of us. For the rest of the world, they had about seven days until complete and utter annihilation. Now me, I wouldn't have minded having died. If I died along with everyone i cared about, so what? But of course it was me. It was always me. Me and the other seven in our little "club"; Illia, Strads, The Great Val, Mason, Buzzkill, Jason, and Matt. And me? Well, I go by many names. I've been called Mels, Holi... The list goes on, most being derogatory. My name is Melancholia, and we are the eight. The eight that survive the apocalypse.

It started several hundred years ago, in 2036. This huge archeological discovery came about, and the entire planet was abuzz with excitement with what it could possibly be.
    See, here's thing; they found these pieces of jewelry, four necklaces and four rings. All silver and glittery and with the Celtic triquetera symbol on it.
    Now what could be puzzling about that, you may ask? Well, to begin with, at first there was nothing else found with them. Just a little silver chest with the same triquetera engraved boldly across the weathered surface of the box. After hundreds of years under the surface of the earth, it had grown very... Well, dingy. At first it was so damaged the archeologists were worried that they wouldn't be able to open the box without breaking it --- and what might be inside. So when one day the box just... Opened, it was a huge race to find out what was in it. And there yet were --- the eight pieces. The four necklaces and four rings. The triquetera was burned into the silver burnished looking rings, and the same symbol hung from the delicate silver chains. Their interest, of course, was piqued. Along with the media, of course; everyone was scrambling to find out what was in the box. After the information that the first archeological find in decades was a box with a strange symbol on the top and was unable to be opened, the world was one huge clamor over it. And now that it had opened... Well, the world was dying to know what was inside.
    And that's how we came along the eight pieces.
    Etched in old Gaelic on the bottom of the lid to the box was this;

"On the last day, the eight will have the pieces. The day that the sun does not rise and there is no moon in sight, the earth will meet its end, and all will perish. However, there is one way of escape; the pieces. Hold the pieces close to your heart and wear them proudly, and you will survive past the last day. There will be four men and four women; enough to rebuild society. They will have the abilities needed to thrive. If the pieces are off or lost, no one will survive the end. When the pieces are taken off the eight, they will no longer possess the abilities needed to survive."

Links to stories / roleplays: I have a fanfic.net account [ frostandpitch, sorry, can't get a hold of a link ], a link to the rest of the story above in my signature [ the eight ], and many, many r.p.'s. You don't have to add any, though. ^-^;
    Other:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me