♥~ Official OMGSR army~♥~New poll

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

♥~ Official OMGSR army~♥~New poll

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:22 pm

DISCLAIMER -
you don't have to have an omgsr pet to join , just fill out the form , and leave the "Omgsr pets you have" blank.

OMGSR pets are the "rarest" pets on CS , Almost every time they are the URs (unreleased pets, on december 18th) All omgsr pets are mainlist ( in the past very few were on the september list.)

RULES:
PLEASE, this is not a adoption center, nor a trade rant thread , so please take that to the " trade rant thread " or " the adoption centers
please be friendly to others!
all Tess rules apply
no spam tolerated
Please no sob stories, or bragging about not getting a(n) omgsr.
You don't have to have an OMGSR to be on this fanclub! It's totally fine not to have one!

archives link-

join the army
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]have a omgsr?:[/b]
[b]if you do put it here:
[b]why do you want to be in the omgsr army?:[/b]

strikes;none
bans; none
Last edited by Roadhog on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:52 am, edited 147 times in total.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OMGSR army

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:23 pm

bump
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:49 pm

bump
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:54 pm

bump

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:06 pm

bump

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:29 pm

bump

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kristenn11 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm

form:
username: Whispers
why do you wanna be a mod?: I want to help this 'army.' It is a very creative idea.
do you have a omgsr?: No, but I've been offered them in the past. (:
what will you do as a mod?: I will help get names and pets for the list. (:
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Whispers wrote:form:
username: Whispers
why do you wanna be a mod?: I want to help this 'army.' It is a very creative idea.
do you have a omgsr?: No, but I've been offered them in the past. (:
what will you do as a mod?: I will help get names and pets for the list. (:

hired!

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:43 pm

bump

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:55 pm

bump

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me